Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nigger kills billionaire heiress

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
Is anybody safe in this country? https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ress-Eliza-Fletcher-confirmed-mother-two.html

Based nigger

Put a muzzle on that chimp!

That Bitch teeth mogs me!

:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: Working class hero

She had two white kids to raise, tragic. She wasn't whoring around.

What's in nigger DNA??

Why do so many niggers like to spill blood???

What's in nigger DNA??

Cuck defending his aryan goddess :feelsclown:

I bet you she was a whore in her younger days and now as we can tell she has gotten a bit older and appeared to be in her "settle down" phase with a goddamned roastie cunt worn and torn from all the years of chad and 10 inch tyrone pumping and dumping her

And her sad spoiled children? more entitled cucks who wouldn't know pain if you slapped them across the face with it? It was time that they learned something that this world is only full of pain and suffering with a minimal break here and there

I can't understand why you seem to feel bad for people who have it way way better than you people who have opportunities you NEVER WILL HAVE

Foid worshiping scum

Cuck defending his aryan goddess :feelsclown:

I bet you she was a whore in her younger days and now as we can tell she has gotten a bit older and appeared to be in her "settle down" phase with a goddamned roastie cunt worn and torn from all the years of chad and 10 inch tyrone pumping and dumping her

And her sad spoiled children? more entitled cucks who wouldn't know pain if you slapped them across the face with it? It was time that they learned something that this world is only full of pain and suffering with a minimal break here and there

I can't understand why you seem to feel bad for people who have it way way better than you people who have opportunities you NEVER WILL HAVE

Foid worshiping scum
Im an Incel.

Not a sadist.

Yes I'm against slutty feminists, but I sure as hell don't want to see violence committed against anyone.

Especially a woman who didn't race mix, and was raising children

Im an Incel.

Not a sadist.

Yes I'm against slutty feminists, but I sure as hell don't want to see violence committed against anyone.

you know what thats actually plausible and respectable.

Im an Incel.

Not a sadist.

So she was a mother though? I have a mother myself and don’t like when someone treats her badly, so i can understand how her kids feel about their loss.

I would go to jail to kill him there if it was my mother

What's in nigger DNA??

Im an Incel.

Not a sadist.

So she was a mother though? I have a mother myself and don’t like when someone treats her badly, so i can understand how her kids feel about their loss.

I would go to jail to kill him there if it was my mother
Agreed, don’t understand why people are celebrating a beautiful mother who doesn’t race-mix being slaughtered for no apparent reason. Jealousy I guess.

Another White foid got killed by a nigger:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels: