Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do only white women fuck niggers ?

B

bcroger

Major
★★
Last edited:
Just be an attractive 6'2" Tyrone bro

All foids in the west do

MODERN white Western women are coal burners.
I don´t think my Traditional Great-Great Grandmother would be into black men, and would be disgusted by them.
This Coal burner phenomenon, is the result of Jewish propaganda.

The white guy who interviewed white women, looks like a gigaMogger.
Would kill to look like him.
Aussie stud.
Imagine his dating options

MODERN white Western women are coal burners.
I don´t think my Traditional Great-Great Grandmother would be into black men, and would be disgusted by them.
This Coal burner phenomenon, is the result of Jewish propaganda.
Agree. The average white Americans worship niggers.

Most Japanese women in this video would not fuck a nigger

same in this video
Most Indian women would not fuck niggers

Almost all white women said yes though. The most swiped right man in the UK is also a nigger. The UK is over 83% white.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOQmnoyvREU

Hell even "conservative" white American women fuck niggers on pro-Trump dating apps would fuck them.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK0-yCpDqvk

Is it only white women who fuck niggers?

This is what happens when non-stop brainwashing to low IQ fractions of our people has been happening for decades and didn't stop this is also what happens when you don't have a strong Father Figure in these bitches lives I used to be upset about all the race mixing but nowadays I think white women are just disgusting pigs at this point same with any other race of woman a lot of Asians and Latinas or dating black guys they just don't say it openly because their fathers brothers and uncles will beat them in order for a black guy to get a Arab he has to convert to Islam same thing with everything else there's a whole movement on the internet called save yourselves black men which calls for black men to get passports to meet women all over the world to fuck because of the lack of diversity in some of the areas they go to they really become sexual predators and end up being raped by these men

This is what happens when non-stop brainwashing to low IQ fractions of our people has been happening for decades and didn't stop this is also what happens when you don't have a strong Father Figure in these bitches lives I used to be upset about all the race mixing but nowadays I think white women are just disgusting pigs at this point same with any other race of woman a lot of Asians and Latinas or dating black guys they just don't say it openly because their fathers brothers and uncles will beat them in order for a black guy to get a Arab he has to convert to Islam same thing with everything else there's a whole movement on the internet called save yourselves black men which calls for black men to get passports to meet women all over the world to fuck because of the lack of diversity in some of the areas they go to they really become sexual predators and end up being raped by these men
agree

JBB IS LAW YOU CANNOT DENY IT, TYRONE IS A GENETIC GOD

Niggers can't be incels, so everyone fucks them.