Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [NIGGER] Incel trait: you look better with a mask on

• Thread starter Hail The Bloatlord
  • Start date
Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

What joy we had in the locust summer
★★★★★
Even during this epidemic I have to hit town to sell my produce, and since I meet people and manipulate food I have to wear a surgical mask.
Well I noticed that as long as my face is covered, foids actually talk to me!
Should be lifefuel but hell, it's also depressing to think how much my face has kept me from having a social life.

I still look subhuman with a mask because of my horrendous eye area and scars.
Yeah i was gonna say this. Actually, when i put on a mask i also black out the only good thing about my face so itas over.

I mug a lot of people wearing my surgery mask! Bon temps 'mi!

Can relate, no joking. My mom said “you look so good in mask”

mask on, fuck it mask off

I always look bad

nah not really tbh

Same,i worked this week with a mask all the time and everyone was much more polite and tried to talk

I look a bit better but i still have ugly eyes

Yes i think so

Yeah i was gonna say this. Actually, when i put on a mask i also black out the only good thing about my face so itas over.
You can still sunglasses max tbh, someone told me you'd look like a prettyboy, when wearing sunglasses.

When I got outside, I wear a mask because corona-chan has finally made it socially acceptable for me to cover my face. With my eyepatch, sandrags, and hoodie, all people can see is my right eye. Foids are still disgusted by me because it's a brown eye and I'm a manlet.

When I got outside, I wear a mask because corona-chan has finally made it socially acceptable for me to cover my face. With my eyepatch, sandrags, and hoodie, all people can see is my right eye. Foids are still disgusted by me because it's a brown eye and I'm a manlet.
Just buy a full face gas mask.

Just buy a full face gas mask.
I already own a few N-95 masks I had laying around the house for years and some big black, bug eye goggles.

I heard that they dont last long btw.
That's why I'm keeping them in the plastic until I need them. If corona-chan destroys American and I need to go out killing, raiding, and raping in the MineCraft apocalypse, I'll wear them.

Hide your subhuman face, oinkwell

Stopped reading because race bait lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back