Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious nigger ghosts in my home

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Ever since we moved into this new home it smells like grape weed or some black lady's perfume. Also, the carpet looks like it used to be purple. It feels like there are spooky nigger ghosts roaming the home! :feelsmega::giga::feelswow::dafuckfeels::feelsohgod:

if you see something glowing in the dark you know what to do

Why did u moved there? :feelstrash:

@Red Pill Rage has a legitmate story about ghosts. Post it please.

Maybe the previous owner smoked a lot of weed. That shit stinks forever. But your home might also be possessed by nigger ghosts or demons.

@Red Pill Rage has a legitmate story about ghosts. Post it please.
OK, here it goes.

Back in the early-80's, my mother was on vacation in Sicily to visit relatives.

Late one night, as she laid in bed, writing a letter to my dad on the second floor of my grandmother's house, she looked up and noticed that the window curtains were rustling by themselves, even though the windows were closed.
A moment later, she witnessed an imposing figure appear: a tall, blonde man, dressed in a World War II military uniform. He had a cold, blank look on his pallid face, and slowly started approaching her, with his arms stretched out.
My mother suddenly froze with fear, and clenched her fists very tightly. The moment she did this, the apparition started to walk backwards, until it finally vanished behind the curtains.

The next morning, my mom went across the street to stop by and say hello to an elderly couple, whom she knew since childhood.
The old woman prepared some espresso, and they all talked, as they usually did. My mother did not mention the ghostly encounter she'd had the previous night, and intended to keep it a secret from everyone except my dad.
But, at one point in the conversation, the husband of the elderly woman asked my mother: "By the way, did you get a strange visitor last night? My wife and I were up past our bedtime, arguing with a mysterious soldier who somehow entered our house. He spoke a language that we didn't understand. It sounded like German or English. We tried to get rid of him, but he refused to leave. We finally convinced him to go by directing him to visit you. We figured that, since you speak English, perhaps you could understand what he is saying".

Last edited:
never seen a black ghost

OK, here it goes.

Late one night, as she laid in bed, writing a letter to my dad on the second floor of my grandmother's house, she looked up and noticed that the window curtains were rustling by themselves, even though the windows were closed.
A moment later, she witnessed an imposing figure appear: a tall, blonde man, dressed in a World War II military uniform. He had a cold, blank look on his pallid face, and slowly started approaching her, with his arms stretched out.
My mother suddenly froze with fear, and clenched her fists very tightly. The moment she did this, the apparition started to walk backwards, until it finally vanished behind the curtains.

The next morning, my mom went across the street to stop by and say hello to an elderly couple, whom she knew since childhood.
The old woman prepared some espresso, and they all talked, as they usually did. My mother did not mention the ghostly encounter she'd had the previous night, and intended to keep it a secret from everyone except my dad.
But, at one point in the conversation, the husband of the elderly woman asked my mother: "By the way, did you get a strange visitor last night? My wife and I were up past our bedtime, arguing with a mysterious soldier who somehow entered our house. He spoke a language that we didn't understand. It sounded like German or English. We tried to get rid of him, but he refused to leave. We finally convinced him to go by directing him to visit you. We figured that, since you speak English, perhaps you could understand what he is saying".
Thanks for sharing

You must teach them their place.

OK, here it goes.

Spooky story man :feelsohgod:

Over for ghostcels

Niggers don't have souls so it's not possible

ER has taken your soul

wish i lived in a haunted house

Spooky story man :feelsohgod:
One detail I forgot to include in this story is that the ghostly soldier that appeared before my mother was wearing a military jacket that belonged to my grandfather, who had worn it when he served in WWII. He had misplaced this jacket years ago, and despite my grandparents' best efforts to find it, remained lost forever.

ghosts are white though

Go ER on the Tyrone spirit

Ever since we moved into this new home it smells like grape weed or some black lady's perfume. Also, the carpet looks like it used to be purple. It feels like there are spooky nigger ghosts roaming the home! :feelsmega::giga::feelswow::dafuckfeels::feelsohgod:
Tumblr ofmo3rcb5F1vnklzpo1 400
Fbea431f7a0bb614190ec68f919a106e
Tumblr o8j0wnAj2V1vwixwxo1 250
VORLAGE NEUaa 5
TheGrudgeReboot 696x383

Spooky scary black niggers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5