Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Nigger from Tiktok rapes 6 foids and avoids jail for years until he turns himself in.

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/Kbz_7gspPkU

This is what all niggers and sandniggers should do to women in Europe. Rape them and do it often so women are afraid to walk outside unchaperoned. There is no reason women deserve to not live in fear when they act like complete whores.

Why did he turn himself in? Did his gibs run out and...? No, I'm thinking too smart for it to be his motive.

then the foids will defend him and his race anyway. oh he was just a lost soul this happened because you white males oppress them :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

nigger should've booked a plane and kidnapped some whore to rape back in afrika

you love to see it. good job, nigger. good job.

"Imagine seeing this guy in your shared apartments hallway."

'i aint tryna go jail' i beg to differ my g

View: https://youtu.be/Kbz_7gspPkU

This is what all niggers and sandniggers should do to women in Europe. Rape them and do it often so women are afraid to walk outside unchaperoned. There is no reason women deserve to not live in fear when they act like complete whores.

white foids like getting stretched and raped by bbc.

Why do you think they still support leftists and are pro refugees.
Women have no loyalty.

Some more information about this and the reality of cuck UK:

1. He never got caught, he surrendered
  2. Police found many many other sextapes and still pictures of naked women in his phone and laptops with him in it. So he raped many many more women. Only just six women reported.
  3. All of his victims are white.
  4. He posted in tiktok that he can not get laid and its making him fristrated, so he is gonna force himself on women.
  5. He only got 15 years jail. Probably will serve about 7 years. He is now 27, he will be back when he is 34 to stretch more white pussy with bbc.
  6. UK justice system and cuck white race.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back