Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel nigger-culture mycelium got everywhere

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
20th century white culture was the best, now it has nigger chemistry everywhere
and not the right kind like blues and jazz that helped rock music flourish
early hip-hop was very cool too
but currently it all turned into pure cancer

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swFbtDuLD_o

Right but there were people in the 50s and 60s saying the same thing about Louis Armstrong or whoever the fuck.

...and in 20 years time you'll be missing whatever the fuck is coming out right now, and you'll say the modern music isn't as good.

Accept it, nobody else innovates music like blacks. At first the sound is weird and discordant to others, then they accept it over time. It keeps happening.

There's still plenty of good music between the garbage.

Accept it, nobody else innovates music like blacks. At first the sound is weird and discordant to others, then they accept it over time. It keeps happening.
only if you listen to normie music, I don't see niggers making death metal

only if you listen to normie music, I don't see niggers making death metal
I dont listen to death metal specifically but there are plenty of black metal artists.

that's all nu metal tbf and it's not very good
Ill concede that theyre not that good Ice T's band only gets clicks on the merit of him being an OG rapper. I like Sevendust a lot though, especially their acoustic stuff.

Ill concede that theyre not that good Ice T's band only gets clicks on the merit of him being an OG rapper. I like Sevendust a lot though, especially their acoustic stuff.
idk, I like angry music and death metal (and nu metal to a certain degree (Slipknot)) is the best thing for me

everything dropped after the epic of gilgamesh is whack