Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nigger attempts to murder old white boomer in Oakland

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Wow the nigger was gonna execute that old white boomer for no reason whatsoever. He aimed for his head, shot, and missed.

This is basically the future of America right here.

You're just walking alone at night in what you think is a safe neighborhood or a safe quiet park and all of a sudden a nigger puts a gun to your head. You tell him you don't have your wallet and he pulls the trigger.

I say this is the future of America because it may be happening right now in isolated cases but in the future it will be rampant all across America even in safe neighborhoods.

The neighborhood that this happened is adjacent to the infamous east Oakland. One of the most dangerous areas in all of California if not, the most dangerous.
Its simply not far enough away from the hood.

In all fairness, that could have been a spic thug as well.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnub7aGtZQM

I was thinking about immigrating to burgerland in the future, I guess not
do you know any better destinations for a sandcel?

Meanwhile they also want to take away firearms because the police, who they want to defund, will have them so why does a citizen need one?

Any area far away from the deep ghetto. Don't live areas that are too black/hispanic and don't live in areas that are too white.

Live in middle ground areas and do your research on the demographics of the city and the areas within that city.

This violence and anarchy is good. If we deteriorate the police protection by not paying taxes and other means, internal safety an security will decline, and that is good for us. It means that each foid will have to latch on to a male for security. They will have no choice but to spread their legs to survive. Just the way it was hundreds of years ago.

This violence and anarchy is good. If we deteriorate the police protection by not paying taxes and other means, internal safety an security will decline, and that is good for us. It means that each foid will have to latch on to a male for security. They will have no choice but to spread their legs to survive. Just the way it was hundreds of years ago.
that's cool and all until Tyreese randomly kills u with his blicky

that's cool and all until Tyreese randomly kills u with his blicky
I can have my blicky too. We can all have our blicky. Even the foids. But most foids are not ready for violence. They are just going to cry. That is our advantage. The average male is ready for violence if necessary.

There's plenty of safe areas in America, just avoid cities and neighbourhoods with a substantial nigger/spic population and you should be fine.

Jewmericans and their problems are hilarious

And they called me weird for buying a house in a 98% white city in west virginia....

Nigger cant aim

Wow the nigger was gonna execute that old white boomer for no reason whatsoever. He aimed for his head, shot, and missed.

This is basically the future of America right here.

You're just walking alone at night in what you think is a safe neighborhood or a safe quiet park and all of a sudden a nigger puts a gun to your head. You tell him you don't have your wallet and he pulls the trigger.

I say this is the future of America because it may be happening right now in isolated cases but in the future it will be rampant all across America even in safe neighborhoods.

The neighborhood that this happened is adjacent to the infamous east Oakland. One of the most dangerous areas in all of California if not, the most dangerous.
Its simply not far enough away from the hood.

In all fairness, that could have been a spic thug as well.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnub7aGtZQM

I'm glad that he targeted a old white person. Baby boomers screwed us over too much anyway.

Most of hood violence is black on black crime. That white boomer had no business being there, it's just a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time