Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Niggas: Using a Bidet to wash ass is gay?

B

Blasian

Banned
-
Mom's sister has a bidet in her downstairs bathroom.

I haven't got the hang of it quite yet, but seems legit

Googled it, and apparently Niggas' from the hood consider it gay?

Yea nigga that shit gay af you kno what I mean, its a squirt of water up yo ass man, can’t get much gayer than that

isn't it Japanese culture?

No. Either way, you gotta wash your ass somehow.

I would use a bidet any time one was available. I don't really give a fuck what POC think about that.

Thought experiment:
Imagine you got your own shit on any other part of your body..., would you be satisfied with just using dry paper tissues to smear it away?

My Google research shows that some men won't wipe at all, because touching your own ass is gay.

Are you American OP?

It’s the opposite of being gay. Gays are dirty

Not to mention where they put their dicks in...
LOL. Yup.

So cleaning your ass is gay, but ramming a diseased aids ridden dick into a filthy asshole is not gay?

Btw, I'm native usa

we wuz kangs n shieet

I can't live without a bidet, tissues nevera get the Job well done tbh

I can't live without a bidet, tissues nevera get the Job well done tbh
Do you squirt the water, then take the toilet bowl brush to your asshole and scrub?

That brush would rip any loose hairs right out guaranteed.:feelsLSD:

isn't it Japanese culture?
In Japan in the eight century A.D., people used another type of wooden stick called a chuugi to clean both the outside and inside of the anus — literally putting a stick up their buttocks.
:feelswhat:

Btw, I'm native usa
Yeah, those aren't too common here.

If it's a separate fixture then yeah, my bathroom definitely doesn't have space for that.

But you can get the ones that add-on to your toilet or the bidet shower installed if those are the ones you are talking about.

Might get one of those. I hate using toilet paper and I always shower after I shit.
Googled it, and apparently Niggas' from the hood consider it gay?
Who cares what ratchet people from the hood think? Nothing gay about actually washing your ass instead of actually touching it.

Yeah, those aren't too common here.

If it's a separate fixture then yeah, my bathroom definitely doesn't have space for that.

But you can get the ones that add-on to your toilet or the bidet shower installed if those are the ones you are talking about.

Might get one of those. I hate using toilet paper and I always shower after I shit.

Who cares what ratchet people from the hood think? Nothing gay about actually washing your ass instead of actually touching it.
Exactly. And besides of all people, why should incels care what normies think?

Btw, this is the chuugi stick. Probably works fairly well but like you I always shower after shit

Attachments

• Toilet Paper 3.jpg-500x0.jpg
    Toilet Paper 3.jpg-500x0.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back