Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Niggas knocked down whitecel

so black people will have an eternal excuse to act like monkeys because instead of taking responsibility and fix their own shit they can blame "muh oppression".
is this what you saying?
No, you low IQ white cunt, I just find it funny that you dumb white faggots like to pretend that your ancestors and there low IQ decisions werent responsible for 90% of the problem. Although for sure blacks need to wake up, stop acting like fucking niggers and change, but it's not that easy to just completely change your whole identity and culture around. The problem is pretty much unfixable at this point. There is no doubt in my mind that if a huge cultural shift were to occur however, that the Jews would interfere.

No, you low IQ white cunt, I just find it funny that you dumb white faggots like to pretend that your ancestors and there low IQ decisions werent responsible for 90% of the problem. Although for sure blacks need to wake up, stop acting like fucking niggers and change, but it's not that easy to just completely change your whole identity and culture around. The problem is pretty much unfixable at this point. There is no doubt in my mind that if a huge cultural shift were to occur however, that the Jews would interfere.
I'm glad to hear that you take at least some part of the responsibility(10%).
have a nice day sir.

High iq.

lol youre awesome
no homo tbh

Did I ever say that? generic bs question btw.

You certainly implied that those instances were what incels generally believe/claim. Let's not insult each other's intelligence.

Fucking suifuel,imagine minding your own bussines then niggas jump on you
then people ask why school shooting are happening. just jfl

and this guy looks like dylan klebold. hmmmm

and it's racebait to say these people should hang from trees
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy: