Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Niggas, I'm foid-thirsty

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
After having walked around today in the beautiful autumn/fall sunshine and seeing so many pretty foids, I feel desperate. It's beyond sex for me at this point, I just want to talk to a girl, hug a girl, cuddle with a girl. Sex would just be a bonus.

Why is The Universe robbing me of even the simplest human things? :feelscry:

Yeah, me too. I'm foid-thirsty as well as foid-feet thirsty. Fucking sucks!, man.:feelsping:

Yes. The fall season is the most brutal imo.

Autumn is when it starts to get colder and the leaves start to turn brown, orange, and yellow. And the autumn sky looks better.

Then you sit there, look at everything and everyone around you and realize how lonely you are.

After having walked around today in the beautiful autumn/fall sunshine and seeing so many pretty foids, I feel desperate. It's beyond sex for me at this point, I just want to talk to a girl, hug a girl, cuddle with a girl. Sex would just be a bonus.

Imagine going out of your room, whatever you say chad

same tbh, I just want to be hugged by one, recieve her headpats, hang out with her and have fun. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Very understandable

Normal. It's human nature. It's as natural as it can be.
But it can be dangerous. Inceldom is an example of this.

You aren't entitled to hugs, silly inkwell!