Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nietzsche on Good and Bad Looking People

• Thread starter ComingOutOfWinter
  • Start date
ComingOutOfWinter

ComingOutOfWinter

Solitude But Satisfied
★★
"If my readers are sufficiently initiated into the idea that “the good man” represents, in the total drama of life, a form of exhaustion, they will respect the consistency of Christianity in conceiving the good man as ugly. Christianity was right in this. For a philosopher to say, “the good and the beautiful are one,” is infamy; if he goes on to add, “also the true,” one ought to thrash him. Truth is ugly. We possess art lest we perish of the truth" Will to Power, Nietzsche, Book 3, 822

Can someone ban this fakecel already

He has admitted to being in a relationship in the past, we don't need more normies on here
Why You try so hard? to prove what? Yeah I had talked with a girl before, once in my life, does it prove something? you better stick to text

Why You try so hard? to prove what? Yeah I had talked with a girl before, once in my life, does it prove something? you better stick to text
Were you in an relationship though :feelsEhh:

Okay, then what? I had talked and discussed once with a girl, okay, what you mean relation? NO SEX NO KISS How is that relation?

There was once a girl, tried to be in relation with her, I had talked much with her but never such ROMANTIC relation, I mean just touched her ass once and she shout! But well spoke with her. Such a kind of friendship maybe you westerns call, I don't know

Actually When I was 16, I knew her, talked with her, she was interested in intellectual debates, along that we were somehow comfort, actually I was only, then I suggested her relation, she said I am "too hairy" and I tried harder but we continue to talk for 2 to 3 month i guess, then she ran and ended this relation or friendship, whatever you say

Then you should specify that my friend.
I learned that they are not after a clear objective body, they just want to be prominent and absolutely i was no prominent. I mean they want to be high and I was not high enough, I found many incels looking well but they were not what society want, to call them "expensive", they were just "good-looking" you know what I say?

There was once a girl, tried to be in relation with her, I had talked much with her but never such ROMANTIC relation, I mean just touched her ass once and she shout! But well spoke with her. Such a kind of friendship maybe you westerns call, I don't know
Unless you had sex with her, it doesn't matter since foids sleep with guys on first date. She wanted you for a friend and soonest you show romantic intentions, she run away.

Last edited:
Unless you had sex with her, it doesn't matter since foids sleep with guys on first date.
I had sex, not with her, but what you say? Sex Worker? I mean with money, I had sex once with a old lady, I mean 30, I never forget it but always thinking that she also liked me in that session, I don't know is that a part of her work or because of my money or she was kind or what?

Okay, then what? I had talked and discussed once with a girl, okay, what you mean relation? NO SEX NO KISS How is that relation?
@B/W muttcel I think he’s fine honestly. We shouldn’t bother them. There are way bigger fakecels than him on here.

He has admitted to being in a relationship in the past, we don't need more normies on here
There are many such cases that I know of like this. But nothing happens (not that I’m saying OP is example of such, as idk his case).

@B/W muttcel I think he’s fine honestly. We shouldn’t bother them. There are way bigger fakecels than him on here.
I am university student, somehow well studied, i know many girls, I mean you live in iran, you know what I mean, but okay never been in Romantic relation, I guess you call it.

"If my readers are sufficiently initiated into the idea that “the good man” represents, in the total drama of life, a form of exhaustion, they will respect the consistency of Christianity in conceiving the good man as ugly. Christianity was right in this. For a philosopher to say, “the good and the beautiful are one,” is infamy; if he goes on to add, “also the true,” one ought to thrash him. Truth is ugly. We possess art lest we perish of the truth" Will to Power, Nietzsche, Book 3, 822
The thing is though, good will is meaningless now in our day and age. The idea of good now is someone who is appealing to the eyes.

Good = good-looking

Agree, Commies are fakecels!

Never attached to my room that much, i have good close friends but i am something between "volcel" and "incel", i mean maybe there would be a girl who like me but I won't risk! If appearance or wealth can be meters, i will lose! but I am socially well, I mean not such what they say, maybe I can be good husband, i don't know, but not a romantic partner, you know what I say?

Nigga he had a relationship have you gone off the deep end?

Agree, Commies are fakecels!
You Rights fucked everything up, where these new sexual crisis happened? in Russia? no! In fuckin America and west. Rights are cause of inceldom, they plan a society with fuckin meters to keep every man virgin then keeping women prominent, look at right history, they praised women! Your right great ones all looking well and successful, fuckin rape us!

Why has the truth to be inherently ugly?

You Rights fucked everything up, where these new sexual crisis happened? in Russia? no! In fuckin America and west. Rights are cause of inceldom, they plan a society with fuckin meters to keep every man virgin then keeping women prominent, look at right history, they praised women! Your right great ones all looking well and successful, fuckin rape us!
You are insane, Stay away from me!

Nigga he had a relationship have you gone off the deep end?
Hadn’t kissed. No sex involved. He’s still KHHV. It mogs me colossally that he managed to get a girl, but the fact that they were never intimate makes me think the relationship was just not there quite right.

@B/W muttcel what do you think chief? :ping:

JFL @ us having to care so much about whether someone else has done the deed or not just for the sake of having a safe haven. :feelskek:

Yeah, same. STEMcuck at your service right here. :feelsYall:

How many times have you been rejected? I gave up after the last one where the girl told me I’m ugly. :feelsbadman:
I bet you are not ugly! let me say it persian
اسمشو رسانه میزاری یا هرچی باعث میشه همیشه بدن زنها نشون داده بشه در نتیجه هم دخترها هم پسرها از بدن دخترها خوش شون میاد. این باعث میشه دخترها دست بالا رو داشته باشن در نتیجه اون ها تعیین میکنن که کیف شون امروز چیرو بکشه چیرو نه و برخلاف تصور بقیه‌ی اینسل‌ها اتفاقاً دخترها اراده‌ی ضد سکسن یعنی مخالف سکسن! منظورم اینه وقتی پسرها توی دبیرستان ایرانی جق دسته جمعی میزنن دخترها لز میکنن و من فکر نمیکنم جامعه ما اونقدر آرمانی باشه که «گی» نباشه ما اگه گی نیستیم بخاطر اینه که بدن دخترارو دوست داریم در عوض دخترها هم بدن خودشونو دوست دارن. برای همین به هردلیلی مارو پس میزنن چون خودشون هم نمیدونن چی میخوان فقط بعضی هاشون فیتیش دارن، درکل خدایی میکنن. به من دختره میگفت پر از مو ام و بوی بد میدم درحالی که اینطور نبود، من زشت نیستم ولی خوشگل هم نیستم، مسأله اینه دختر ها روی خودشون خرج میزارن درواقع ی نوع دعوای بقا. من خودم به نوعی موافق تجاوزم، حس میکنم به زور باید به دخترها سکس رو یاد داد اینطوری شاید بازار جنسی به تعادل برسه. همه ی این گندکاریها از سر غربی هاست واقعا. مسلمان های عثمانی برای مثال هرجا سکس میکردن و اروپایی ها تعجب میکردن از این ولی وقتی اروپا حاکم شد هزارتا بهانه جور شد برای نفی سکس. اینطوری ملت برای لذت سکس نمیکنن برای غرور میکنن برای مثال.

Shove a

Up your nose and pull the trigger :feelsEhh:

Better put him on ignore. This is a no-gatekeeping community :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

I bet you are not ugly!
I’m short, ugly and hairy. You said it yourself, the girl rejected you solely because you were hairy lmao. If I were at least average-looking, I wouldn’t be here honestly.

اسمشو رسانه میزاری یا هرچی باعث میشه همیشه بدن زنها نشون داده بشه در نتیجه هم دخترها هم پسرها از بدن دخترها خوش شون میاد.
Yeah, a lot of that is true but by that logic, most women are bisexual (which I don’t think is necessarily true because they don’t ACT upon it). I don’t think heterosexual women innately desire themselves, it’s bit of a convoluted matter regarding their sexuality which I’m not gonna get into.

منظورم اینه وقتی پسرها توی دبیرستان ایرانی جق دسته جمعی میزنن دخترها لز میکنن
Brutal.

و من فکر نمیکنم جامعه ما اونقدر آرمانی باشه که «گی» نباشه ما اگه گی نیستیم بخاطر اینه که بدن دخترارو دوست داریم
والا من بیشتر مرد همجنسگرا دیدم تو توئیتر خودمون تا جاهای غربی :feelskek:

در عوض دخترها هم بدن خودشونو دوست دارن. برای همین به هردلیلی مارو پس میزنن چون خودشون هم نمیدونن چی میخوان
Not necessarily true. They want the best looking men. They may resort to anything lower otherwise, but I don’t think the average chick “prefers” women over men.

به من دختره میگفت پر از مو ام و بوی بد میدم درحالی که اینطور نبود،
Broooootal. :feelsbadman:

I’m short, ugly and hairy. You said it yourself, the girl rejected you solely because you were hairy lmao. If I were at least average-looking, I wouldn’t be here honestly.

Yeah, a lot of that is true but by that logic, most women are bisexual (which I don’t think is necessarily true because they don’t ACT upon it). I don’t think heterosexual women innately desire themselves, it’s bit of a convoluted matter regarding their sexuality which I’m not gonna get into.

Brutal.

Not necessarily true. They want the best looking men. They may resort to anything lower otherwise, but I don’t think the average chick “prefers” women over men.

Broooootal. :feelsbadman:
بزار فارسی بگم تو انگلیسی بگو
توییتر ی فضای کصشر و دروغیه ادای بقیه رو در میارن تو واقعیت سوسکن. من ی رفیق دارم قد بلند هیکلی بدن ساز قیافه خوشگل خوشگل بدن بدون مو پولدار و هرچی بگی، همه‌ی دخترها اونو پس انداختن، تا حالا ی بار سکس داشته با ی دختر که اونم بهش خیانت کرد! یعنی از اول اینو نمیخواست فقط دوست داشت بدنشو امتحان کنه، در عوض همون دختره با ی پسری بود که گیتار میزد و این حرفها. میخوام بگم دخترا ی موجود شیطانین، من البته بین دختر و مادر فرق میگذارم نه اینکه بخوام شعر بگم توی مادر و زن اراده ی زندگی میبینم و سکس ولی توی دخترها دشمنی با سکس میبینم. میخوام بگم من زیاد اونقدر هم زیاد مو ندارم، قدم متوسطه یعنی کوتاه کوتاه نیستم قد بلند نیستم اما دختره دقیقا دنبال ی چی بود که معلوم نیست وجود داره یا نه! قدم ۱۷۳ ایناست و وزنم ۸۵، رفیق دارم اونم اینطوریه، اون یکی رفیقم ولی ۱۹۰ قدشه وزنش ۱۲۰ کیلو ولی بدن ساز کامل! هیچ کدوم ما سکس نکردیم به جز همون ی باری که گفتم دوستم کرده، دوست دوستم بدنش پشمالو اونم سکس نکرده ولی ی پسر میشناسم به اصطلاح زشته اما خیلی هم رابطه داشته! چطوری؟ دقیقا برای همین میگم، دخترا ی الگوی خاصی ندارن فقط شیطانین! هربار ی بهانه، به اصطلاح باید ازت وایب کافی بگیرن! اون قدر قوی شدن یعنی ما قوی شون کردیم که دیگه خودشون هم نمیدونن چی بخوان چی نه، مثلا به دختره وایب عاشقانه میدی ردت میکنه وایب غیر عاشقانه میدی باز ردت میکنه! تو باش آرنولد باز ردت میکنه! اصلا دنبال ی چیزی نیستن، خیلی از دخترا دوست پسر دارن ولی با دوست دختر خودشون سکس میکنن!

ببین من ی فکری زده بود به سرم یعنی دوستم پیشنهاد داده بود! اولش عجیب بود ولی روش عجیبی بود و اون اینکه اگر همه پسرها گی بشن چی؟ ی لحظه فرض کن خودت، دقیقاً بحث اینه که ما پسرها خودمون باعث میشیم دخترها قوی بشن. من خیلی وقته به هیچ دختری پیشنهاد ندادم، علاقه ای هم ندارم! اگر ی روز ی دختری بیاد سمتم قبول میکنم ولی هیچ وقت خودم نمیرم جلو! میخوام بگم اگه همه پسرها یا ی بخشی ازشون گی میشدن اون وقت دخترها چه واکنشی نشون میدادن؟ شاید اولش خوش شون میومد ولی حس میکنم اتفاقاً چون قدرت از دستشون میافته شروع میکنن پرخاش گری. من خودم باور دارم که ی دختر فاحشه بهتر از ی دختر باکره ست، نسبت به دختر باکره حس خوبی ندارم اصلا انگار ی نوع شیطانه!

بزار فارسی بگم تو انگلیسی بگو
Tag me in the sewers and maybe we’ll discuss it there. It’s an English speaking forum.

توییتر ی فضای کصشر و دروغیه ادای بقیه رو در میارن تو واقعیت سوسکن.
True, but at the end of day, they’re just happy. Isn’t that all that matters?

من ی رفیق دارم قد بلند هیکلی بدن ساز قیافه خوشگل خوشگل بدن بدون مو پولدار و هرچی بگی، همه‌ی دخترها اونو پس انداختن،
That’s because he’s probably just autistic.

تا حالا ی بار سکس داشته با ی دختر که اونم بهش خیانت کرد!
Well there you go. Had it not been for him being tall and good-looking, he wouldn’t have that either. I don’t care that women are “erotic meters.” I’m incel cause I’m ugly. I literally couldn’t care less about normie problems.

. میخوام بگم دخترا ی موجود شیطانین
Water is wet. We’ve been saying this for years.

Read this thread of mine:

Well there you go. Had it not been for him being tall and good-looking, he wouldn’t have that eithe
I disagree cause he is actually not autistic or ugly or pretty but he just make girl "drunk", even in that situation girl didn't watch his body but instead of that she watched her own body! you know it was such a fun for her! next time she refused my friend because she called him "not good looking"!

Tag me in the sewers and maybe we’ll discuss it there. It’s an English speaking forum.

True, but at the end of day, they’re just happy. Isn’t that all that matters?

That’s because he’s probably just autistic.

Well there you go. Had it not been for him being tall and good-looking, he wouldn’t have that either. I don’t care that women are “erotic meters.” I’m incel cause I’m ugly. I literally couldn’t care less about normie problems.

Water is wet. We’ve been saying this for years.

Read this thread of mine:
o in other words, we may never make girls to have sex! we have to rape them, you know what i say? we have to teach them sex! each girl, one god!

I disagree cause he is actually not autistic or ugly or pretty but he just make girl "drunk",
Just get girls drunk and have sex with them theory!

You’ve yet to become blackpilled. THE ONLY reason she chose to drink and mess around with him in the first place was because he was good-looking.

Never attached to my room that much, i have good close friends but i am something between "volcel" and "incel", i mean maybe there would be a girl who like me but I won't risk! If appearance or wealth can be meters, i will lose! but I am socially well, I mean not such what they say, maybe I can be good husband, i don't know, but not a romantic partner, you know what I say?
I don't know, you sound like a normie level. By giving up you shot yourself in the foot.

So the sole reason this faggot was rejected was because he was "hairy", and he just admitted to being a volcel...

Cool. This community is indeed a joke.

I think people deviate far too quickly from the topics to go on tirades that are not productive....

Anyway, regarding the OP topic, I havent got into Nietszche yet, i read some Schopenhauer, and i felt i had enough for a millenia, it overclocked my brain, that shit is deep and heavy to read, but i heard he (Nietzche) was very based.

this depends on your attitude not the object itself
Reality can be objectively bad while truth objectively good

This is true, but lets not kid ourselves, humans are fundamently influenced by their external stimuli. This is why telling these fucked up kids to fake confidence doesnt work.

Last edited:
@1 Samuel 16:7

o in other words, we may never make girls to have sex! we have to rape them, you know what i say? we have to teach them sex! each girl, one god!
yes foids should be taught that their husband is their god, and they must submit to him

they should have no choice, and be groomed by their husband from a young age to obey whether they like it or not

that is why the patriarchy was important

without it, foids have gone crazy, and this created the incel problem as well as the spread of LGBT, mass immigration and woke ideology