Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nice Weather ruined by Foids

Harvey Weincel

Harvey Weincel

Recruit
★★
Today, the college town I am staying in had its first nice day of weather in months. I was very excited to enjoy the warm weather and my day was ruined by the foids and chads on the quad:feelsree:. I was studymaxxing by myself because I have no fucking friends at this shitty school:reeeeee:. I saw so many staceys wearing slutty outfits and exposing so much skin it made me realize we should implement sharia law:feelsbaton:. As I was thinking of this, a soccer ball hit my laptop. The chad said sorry but he was laughing while and his slut gf laughed at me:cryfeels:. It filled me with rage but i couldn't doo anything because the chad and stacey were mogging me. I packed up my stuff and left humiliated. Why can't I stick up for myself?:feelsrope:

You didn't stick around to observe them (In GTA: Combat Evolved)? Identify their cars? Their rooms? Overhear others call out their names? Knowledge is power.

You didn't stick around to observe them (In GTA: Combat Evolved)? Identify their cars? Their rooms? Overhear others call out their names? Knowledge is power.
Im too much of a pussy to do anything with that information

Im too much of a pussy to do anything with that information
I mean if you wear a mask for (((security cameras))) and go key their car or whatever how are they gonna find out.

Today, the college town I am staying in had its first nice day of weather in months. I was very excited to enjoy the warm weather and my day was ruined by the foids and chads on the quad:feelsree:. I was studymaxxing by myself because I have no fucking friends at this shitty school:reeeeee:. I saw so many staceys wearing slutty outfits and exposing so much skin it made me realize we should implement sharia law:feelsbaton:. As I was thinking of this, a soccer ball hit my laptop. The chad said sorry but he was laughing while and his slut gf laughed at me:cryfeels:. It filled me with rage but i couldn't doo anything because the chad and stacey were mogging me. I packed up my stuff and left humiliated. Why can't I stick up for myself?:feelsrope:
Should have popped the soccer ball with your pen or scissors

So brutal :feelsbadman:. I'm going to college in September and also friendless truecel. Studymaxxing outside was a bad idea, you need to stick to the incel safe haven of the library

And then (((they))) wonder about mass shootings

College is a waste of time,same goes for wageslaving,at least from my pov as a giga truecel.

So brutal :feelsbadman:. I'm going to college in September and also friendless truecel. Studymaxxing outside was a bad idea, you need to stick to the incel safe haven of the library
The library is even worse. All the chads sand stacys consistently show off to me their good looks while I sit alone studyslaving.