Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Nice to see the rage boyos smart enough to stop mentioning us.

BluePillsPoison

BluePillsPoison

NEET LiL Ogre
★★
https://www.ksl.com/article/4647258...bsmBPc_P1dsalLQkc9nvG0dRabypooRubfMDlhB1ZWUZQ

Denver man visiting Utah threatened 'killing as many girls as I see' on weekend of Women's March, police say
"All I wanted was a girlfriend. … All I wanted was to be loved, yet no one cares about me I'm 27 years old and I've never had a girlfriend before and I'm still a virgin, this is why I'm planning on shooting up a public place soon and being the next mass shooter cause I'm ready to die and all the girls the turned me down is going to make it right by killing as many girls as I see," one of the posts read, according to the affidavit.
Foids

Last edited:
gay

Last edited:
Inb4 people change their avi to him

It is good to see more brothERs woke up and realize the truth

who fucking cares anymore what would change if he said in the name god elliot rodger or some shit society would just hates us more who gives a flying fuck at this point let them do what they want fucking soy cunt faggots i hate them all fuck fuck fFUCK im having a autistic mental breakdown ffs *ahem* FUCK JEWS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NORMIES FUCK WOMEN FUCK WHORES (oops i said women twice) FUCK CHADS FUCK CHADLITES FUCK SOYCUCKEDTEARS FUCK CUCKED FAGGOTS FUCK FEMINISM AND FUCK THE DAMN MEDIA IF YOU WANT TO ARREST ME FOR POSTING HERE THEN COME AND TRY IT YOU WEAK PATHETIC HUMANS I WILL KILL YOU ALL

What you see before you is an attempt at statusmaxx. Wish him luck.

yea but the lefty media and cucktears is still gonna call him an incel even though he hasnt identified as one. And then incel communities will get brigaded, and articles written about it, society will start getting salty and the whole bullshit will start again

He will do 6 months tops for this, in which case he will be released. If he isn't already, we need to run recruitmaxx on him.

Unlike the fake saint, he actually accepts his condition and lot in life, and I feel would gladly join us. If he doesn't therapymaxx first.