Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "nice guys" are just unattractive guys who follow women's advice

I've been used so many times by people who have taken my kindness as weakness. For some reason, women are drawn to controlling sociopaths, what is it about women and abusive men

@iamsubhuman @frmentalcel @Pancakecel What would you brocels set the over/under on how long this GrAYcel will last.
If you continue to use crytic language than how can I respond.Make sense and use actual communication!

Reminder that they can vote for some reason.

Foids are retarded, and you should never take anything they say regarding status seriously.

"I like shy, nerdy guys teehee. :foidSoy:"

Freaks And Geeks Nerd GIF

"Ehm, ew. Not that kind."
okay that was funny

Never take advice form a woman on anything.

@iamsubhuman @frmentalcel @Pancakecel What would you brocels set the over/under on how long this GrAYcel will last.
ive never seen that faggot in my life. hopefully he kills himself soon though

Nice guy is a fake term legit redditor soycuck low t beta cope. Joke of a term from the era of the milennials. It doesn’t matter if you’re nice or mean it’s your looks. Simple as that the term “nice guy” is legit the biggest cope ever.

What do you mean,I don't get it????
Don’t let those bullies mess with you, it maybe talking about the Jewish women that as long as there’s no feminist involved then they might be friendlier and not influenced by feminism is my theory

Women talk from both sides of their mouth and also women are sensitive so things maybe obvious to them which are not to men and they often think they do not have to communicate things because they think certain things are already obvious.
It is surely true to never take a woman on face value

Nice guy is a fake term legit redditor soycuck low t beta cope. Joke of a term from the era of the milennials. It doesn’t matter if you’re nice or mean it’s your looks. Simple as that the term “nice guy” is legit the biggest cope ever.
:yes::yes::yes:

The whole “nice guy” psyop is ragefuel. No woman wants a nice guy, except as a betabuxxer.

Instead of telling an ugly man what they’re really thinking, “you should die alone”, they collectively say “be nice” so he’ll simp for the rest of his life.

I've been used so many times by people who have taken my kindness as weakness. For some reason, women are drawn to controlling sociopaths, what is it about women and abusive men
It’s pretty simple, most attractive men are narcissistic and abusive, most “nice men” are ugly. It all goes back to looks

It’s pretty simple, most attractive men are narcissistic and abusive, most “nice men” are ugly. It all goes back to looks
ye even my brother who is an evil sociopath attracts women. He even threatened to choke his last gf, burn her house down, threatened to stab me yet this monster still attracts women.

Foids are fucking useless cumdumpsters. Why the fuck should they care who uses them??

I'm glad I stopped being a nice guy, it led me nowhere

Women's number one advice to guys in relation to dating is "just be nice and have a good personality and girls will come." This is because women give advice to guys that only works for Chad. It's like "be confident." Of course they want Chad to be confident and ask them out or give them sexual attention. In a similar way they want Chad to "be nice" and not leave them even tho subconsciously they want the opposite. So they give men online that advice assuming some other woman will view him as chad. (all women think they have different standards when they don't.)

When Chad follows this advice they love it. There's probably hundreds of TikTok videos and stories about a supreme gentleman of a Chad who's nice and kind to women that get hundreds of thousands of likes with women gushing in the comments wishing they could have the same. Now when an unattractive man tries to be nice and kind to women they immediately recognize it as an attempt to get sex from them. "He's exploiting me! :foidSoy: :foidSoy: " obviously Chad was doing the same thing but since they were attracted to Chad they didn't view it as malicious.

They'll tell the guys things like "you're only being nice to get sex from me!" While telling men online the only reason they're not getting sex is because they have bad personalities.
hopefully some day they’ll find out the truth