Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "nice guys" are just unattractive guys who follow women's advice

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Women's number one advice to guys in relation to dating is "just be nice and have a good personality and girls will come." This is because women give advice to guys that only works for Chad. It's like "be confident." Of course they want Chad to be confident and ask them out or give them sexual attention. In a similar way they want Chad to "be nice" and not leave them even tho subconsciously they want the opposite. So they give men online that advice assuming some other woman will view him as chad. (all women think they have different standards when they don't.)

When Chad follows this advice they love it. There's probably hundreds of TikTok videos and stories about a supreme gentleman of a Chad who's nice and kind to women that get hundreds of thousands of likes with women gushing in the comments wishing they could have the same. Now when an unattractive man tries to be nice and kind to women they immediately recognize it as an attempt to get sex from them. "He's exploiting me! :foidSoy: :foidSoy: " obviously Chad was doing the same thing but since they were attracted to Chad they didn't view it as malicious.

They'll tell the guys things like "you're only being nice to get sex from me!" While telling men online the only reason they're not getting sex is because they have bad personalities.

Women talk from both sides of their mouth and also women are sensitive so things maybe obvious to them which are not to men and they often think they do not have to communicate things because they think certain things are already obvious.
It is surely true to never take a woman on face value

Women talk from both sides of their mouth and also women are sensitive so things maybe obvious to them which are not to men and they often think they do not have to communicate things because they think certain things are already obvious.
It is surely true to never take a woman on face value
Women are more ignorant than men.

The key to understanding how women manage to give away such obviously useless advice is understanding that women are solipsistic. They can only think about things in relation to themselves. So when they think about relationships, they always think about it from their perspective, so they'll say shit like "just be yourself, just be normal, just put yourself out there" because this actually works for them.

When you point out it doesn't work they'll just gaslight you with "you weren't truly nice" or "you weren't nice enough", just like a false pastor swindler will tell people with diseases who didn't get healed through him that they "didn't have enough faith".

Foids are retarded, and you should never take anything they say regarding status seriously.

"I like shy, nerdy guys teehee. :foidSoy:"

Freaks And Geeks Nerd GIF

"Ehm, ew. Not that kind."

Yes men are smarter philosophically but women are more shrewd ,more cunning and use seduction to manipulate everyone!
Both are kinda true. Women are more in tune with these behaviors but it's more instinct than logic. The ones that can apply logic to it are real threats.

Both are kinda true. Women are more in tune with these behaviors but it's more instinct than logic. The ones that can apply logic to it are real threats.
Yes women are more instinctual

Maybe because they get immediate results. Also foids are less keen on communicating with men so that they don't give away their tricks and keep men on a wild-goose chase, IMO.

It could all be resolved if men were taught early that only 20% of men count as human to foids.

Bluepilled subhumans get abused by foids the most

Nice guy is a fake term legit redditor soycuck low t beta cope. Joke of a term from the era of the milennials. It doesn’t matter if you’re nice or mean it’s your looks. Simple as that the term “nice guy” is legit the biggest cope ever.

When you point out it doesn't work they'll just gaslight you with "you weren't truly nice" or "you weren't nice enough", just like a false pastor swindler will tell people with diseases who didn't get healed through him that they "didn't have enough faith".
If you were really really nice, you would never expect to get any positive attention from women. Just be meek and never question any of my useless platitudes. Yes, my boyfriend was in a gang. So what? At least he isn't a manipulative, slimy Nice Guy. :foidSoy:

Completely true

The whole “nice guy” psyop is ragefuel. No woman wants a nice guy, except as a betabuxxer.

Instead of telling an ugly man what they’re really thinking, “you should die alone”, they collectively say “be nice” so he’ll simp for the rest of his life.

They even have this insane catch-22 where if you claim to be a nice guy (which all of us were at one point), they’ll just say you’re either evil or being exploitative, like you mentioned.

Yes men are smarter philosophically but women are more shrewd ,more cunning and use seduction to manipulate everyone!
“Ability to manipulate” and “intelligence” are synonymous to foids; that’s what they consider to be intelligence.

I still think men are smarter in every way though, and usually just choose not to be manipulative.

The whole “nice guy” psyop is ragefuel. No woman wants a nice guy, except as a betabuxxer.

Instead of telling an ugly man what they’re really thinking, “you should die alone”, they collectively say “be nice” so he’ll simp for the rest of his life.

They even have this insane catch-22 where if you claim to be a nice guy (which all of us were at one point), they’ll just say you’re either evil or being exploitative, like you mentioned.

“Ability to manipulate” and “intelligence” are synonymous to foids; that’s what they consider to be intelligence.

I still think men are smarter in every way though, and usually just choose not to be manipulative.
Just remember the only true wisdom comes from God!

Women's number one advice to guys in relation to dating is "just be nice and have a good personality and girls will come." This is because women give advice to guys that only works for Chad. It's like "be confident." Of course they want Chad to be confident and ask them out or give them sexual attention. In a similar way they want Chad to "be nice" and not leave them even tho subconsciously they want the opposite. So they give men online that advice assuming some other woman will view him as chad. (all women think they have different standards when they don't.)

When Chad follows this advice they love it. There's probably hundreds of TikTok videos and stories about a supreme gentleman of a Chad who's nice and kind to women that get hundreds of thousands of likes with women gushing in the comments wishing they could have the same. Now when an unattractive man tries to be nice and kind to women they immediately recognize it as an attempt to get sex from them. "He's exploiting me! :foidSoy: :foidSoy: " obviously Chad was doing the same thing but since they were attracted to Chad they didn't view it as malicious.

They'll tell the guys things like "you're only being nice to get sex from me!" While telling men online the only reason they're not getting sex is because they have bad personalities.
Yup.

But a nice guy can be a chadlight, trying to date Stacey.

She's stringing him along same as a Norman.

Absolutely based, that title is a great way to summarize it. Saving that line

Foids are retarded, and you should never take anything they say regarding status seriously.

:fuk: i looked like this dude when i was younger
brutal

No woman wants a nice guy, except as a betabuxxer.
Look, I believe in the darktriadpill, but a lot of women genuinely want nice men. It's just that most nice men aren't chads, so for an observer it seems like women just don't want nice men, but in reality the reason most nice men fail is simply because they're too ugly.

Look, I believe in the darktriadpill, but a lot of women genuinely want nice men. It's just that most nice men aren't chads, so for an observer it seems like women just don't want nice men, but in reality the reason most nice men fail is simply because they're too ugly.
:bigbrain: :blackpill:

All is fair in love and war. Women are allowed to psychologically manipulate, so men should be allowed to physically manipulate (i.e. hit) women.
All is fair ladies and we are all equal now. Enjoy your black eyes

Do yourself a big fat fucking favor right now when you’re still young so you don’t end up regretting it: don’t ever, and I mean EVER listen to women giving advice. Matter of fact, don’t ever listen to them saying anything. You’ll be doing yourself and your overall mental well being a huge fucking solid.

Women's number one advice to guys in relation to dating is "just be nice and have a good personality and girls will come." This is because women give advice to guys that only works for Chad. It's like "be confident." Of course they want Chad to be confident and ask them out or give them sexual attention.
This could also be some sort of coping or self denial mechanism built into foids as a way to explain their attraction to Chad as something more than just pure lust for his looks.
Now when an unattractive man tries to be nice and kind to women they immediately recognize it as an attempt to get sex from them. "He's exploiting me! :foidSoy: :foidSoy: " obviously Chad was doing the same thing but since they were attracted to Chad they didn't view it as malicious.
Their hatred of non-chad males is evident in all they do.

There is more than one explanation for this behavior, and they are all true:
  1. Women don't see unattractive men, so, for this advice, they are thinking they are already attracted to the guy. If she isn't and the guy tries to be nice, she will see it as disingenuous, creepy, predatory, etc;
  2. Foids are narcissistic and physically cannot think about others (zero empathy), especially men, so they say what works for them. Just-exist mode;
  3. They are dismissing our complaints and struggles and blaming us in the process. This advice of being nice assumes we weren't nice to begin with, so it's just another form of "You need to improve you personality, inkwell!! :foidSoy: :foidSoy:"
Ultimately the old red pill tenet is what should be applied here and to everything foids say: look at what she does, not at what she says.

The truth that no one want to admire
Its true when an ugly guy be nice to a bitch they dont like it why they would no one want to be with the ugly loser but when an faggot handsome guy be nice to them its like there Prince, charming hitting on them fucking bunch of faggots

It's more so pure instinct than any willing attempt. Women are always subconsciously manipulating.

:lul:

Nice guy is a fake term legit redditor soycuck low t beta cope. Joke of a term from the era of the milennials. It doesn’t matter if you’re nice or mean it’s your looks. Simple as that the term “nice guy” is legit the biggest cope ever.
:yes::bigbrain:

They'd get bored of any man if he was nice eventually.

Do yourself a big fat fucking favor right now when you’re still young so you don’t end up regretting it: don’t ever, and I mean EVER listen to women giving advice. Matter of fact, don’t ever listen to them saying anything. You’ll be doing yourself and your overall mental well being a huge fucking solid.
Great advice.

The truth that no one want to admire
Its true when an ugly guy be nice to a bitch they dont like it why they would no one want to be with the ugly loser but when an faggot handsome guy be nice to them its like there Prince, charming hitting on them fucking bunch of faggots

There is more than one explanation for this behavior, and they are all true:
  1. Women don't see unattractive men, so, for this advice, they are thinking they are already attracted to the guy. If she isn't and the guy tries to be nice, she will see it as disingenuous, creepy, predatory, etc;
  2. Foids are narcissistic and physically cannot think about others (zero empathy), especially men, so they say what works for them. Just-exist mode;
  3. They are dismissing our complaints and struggles and blaming us in the process. This advice of being nice assumes we weren't nice to begin with, so it's just another form of "You need to improve you personality, inkwell!! :foidSoy: :foidSoy:"
Ultimately the old red pill tenet is what should be applied here and to everything foids say: look at what she does, not at what she says.
Actions speak louder than words.

It’s called EQ. Men are strong in IQ, women are strong in EQ. EQ is just as important. You can see it in social dynamics unless the man is extremely attractive. If he is attractive then all of this goes out the window, he can do whatever he wants

Women give shit advices to men so non-chad subhumans going to fail and then stop trying which results in more space for the Chads to appear in front of her

Nerd chad 4242
Nerd chad
Nerd chad 2424