Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Nice guy's" are just men who've realized that they would be a good choice for women to date.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Or that women aren't attracted to decent men.

Kyya6imrwg121

Nice guys are just ugly men who refused to be treated as asexual servants/slaves by women.

Or that women aren't attracted to decent men.

The brutal truth is that people who go out of their way to be "nice" to women in a way that's clearly intentional signal to women that they have issues they are trying to make up for or they have alterior motives like pumping and dumping. And generally speaking, if they have issues, they usually aren't good looking for even a pump and dump.

A confident, stable man, who is a go-getter, that will go further in life, doesn't need to white knight women.

It's the same logic of how a woman in her 20s who posts a Bible verse on Instagram, but doesn't have any other religious affiliation, signals to guys that she's an absolute whore. Like "why does she feel the need to post on Instagram a Bible verse when it's not who she is, almost like she's trying to make up for some sins"

Last edited:
The brutal truth is that people who go out of their way to be "nice" to women in a way that's clearly intentional signal to women that they have issues they are trying to make up for or they have alterior motives like pumping and dumping.

A confident, stable man, who is a go-getter, that will go further in life, doesn't need to white knight women.

It's the same logic of how a woman in her 20s who posts a Bible verse on Instagram, but doesn't have any other religious affiliation, signals to guys that she's an absolute whore. Like "why does she feel the need to post on Instagram a Bible verse when it's not who she is"
No offense but you sound like a woman. A lot of guys act nice because society and women tell them that if they treat a girl nice they'll get a girlfriend.

No offense but you sound like a woman. A lot of guys act nice because society and women tell them that if they treat a girl nice they'll get a girlfriend.
Wow nigga have you been holding in resentment at me for that long? lmao, get a grip.

We know society and women are full of shit, and they are the last ones you ask for advice from. If you give an inch, they take a mile; if you are naive to blindly obey society and women, they will take full advantage of you either making you a wagecuck slave (society) or getting benefits from guys for no reason and with no reward (women).

Wow nigga have you been holding in resentment at me for that long? lmao, get a grip.

We know society and women are full of shit, and they are the last ones you ask for advice from. If you give an inch, they take a mile; if you are naive to blindly obey society and women, they will take full advantage of you either making you a wagecuck slave (society) or getting benefits from guys for no reason and with no reward (women).
There is no resentment. Your saying that guys who act nice to women have issues.

There is no resentment. Your saying that guys who act nice to women have issues.

I said women get that perception when the guy is acting unnaturally nice. Much different.
At least imo

Their mistake is that they think women are attracted to the same things as men. Men want a woman who's nice and caring because it indicates she'll be a good mother. Women want a high T Chad who can dominate other males and will give her offspring good genes. That's why women love bullies, because by dominating lesser males they've proven themselves to be high up in the male power hierarchy.

Ugly guys can't do anything good so when they're "nice" it's just "manipulation." But Chad coming up and slapping their ass is very good and honest of course.

"Nice guys" are soy cuck pussies

tbh there is a misconception about "nice guys" where people think they're saying "I am nice, so I instantly deserve to have sex with whoever I want." when it's usually more just guys who are frustrated because literal serial abusers who bullied them in high school are doing better romantically than they are

tbh there is a misconception about "nice guys" where people think they're saying "I am nice, so I instantly deserve to have sex with whoever I want." when it's usually more just guys who are frustrated because literal serial abusers who bullied them in high school are doing better romantically than they are
That's what I mean. Most guy's on that stupid subreddit just point out that jerks and flat out abusers have more sex and women then they do.