Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL NGL I'm a little proud of what kind of force we've become.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
Who would have thought that a bunch of basement dwellers could influence the highest levels of government and society at large.

Whatever happens next, I'm glad to have met you all :feelsokman:

Last edited:
We're the modern-day revenge of the nerds.

You should.
Its all we got on here.
Have some pride fellow incels.

ER predicted it like 6 years ago.

We are going to meet gain fellow brother it will be in our own palaces or in the incel gulag, but we will meet again.

I bet in the incel gulag tbh :feelsrope:

I have hope that one day we will create a meme so powerful it spreads better than the spanish flu. The beta uprising will be the most deadly pandemic of all time.

It makes me kinda happy to see, that we achieved some small goals, normies and governments somehow fear us :ha..feels:

I have hope that one day we will create a meme so powerful it spreads better than the spanish flu. The beta uprising will be the most deadly pandemic of all time.
Like what? Most of our memes can be related by every male virgin and yet 99.99% of them choose to ignore it.

Like what? Most of our memes can be related by every male virgin and yet 99.99% of them choose to ignore it.
Christianity, Judaism, Islam, are all powerful memes. They've existed thousands of years. It's difficult to create a sticky meme. If it was easy, everyone could do it. Memes are born out of a desperation of people who can no longer cope with nihilism, war, or lack of access to reproduction. There's never been a meme that's been so prolific to band isolated people. Most movements are formed from mob group mentality. That's why marches and riots are so powerful. Normies can carry out unthinkable behavior when encouraged by the group.

Men who've been excluded from the sexual market are so diverse in beliefs and ethnicity; that a common banner will be difficult to construct. But one day, maybe. :feelsbadman::feelscry:

We are a signal of how ruined a society is,the more of us are the more doomed the future looks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back