Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ngl after reading some of the threads in the 'Must Read' section I am blown away by the real life wisdom this place potentially offers

BeatingInceldom

BeatingInceldom

Banned
-
Ngl after reading some of the threads in the Must Read section I am blown away by the real life wisdom this place potentially offers someone.

This is a treasure trove. For real. Even non incels can gain a lot from this shit.

Riveting and extremely insightful. It's like nothing else. Seeing things for as they truly are, without the social programming.

What's your favourite threads in there? I've read a couple and it's given me so much mental clarity on various matters. When you cut through all the social trying to sound good for effect bullshit, you reach straight to the core. Seeing people reach the core of many issues on here has helped me see I was doubting my mind for too and so long.

What is your favourite thread from the Must Read section? What changed your outlook and or life? If any? What helped you the most with achieving inner peace.

Nevermind. I made this in the wrong section.

Huh? Normie in what sense?
Ishowspeed shake

Thanks bro. I basically wrote all of them so hard to pick which one is my best. :feelscomfy:

Too bad you'll never get your dick blown

So what's everyone's favourite thread from there?

My favorite thread is the normalfagmaxxing one that is in must read, I would reccomend you check it out, there are alot of great ones but that instantly springs to mind for me.

My favorite thread is the normalfagmaxxing one that is in must read, I would reccomend you check it out, there are alot of great ones but that instantly springs to mind for me.

Thank you man. Will do that.

@RegularManlet how tall are you?

Thank you man. Will do that.
The replies are also worth reading, I remember some user commenting that even the replies could be their own thread :feelskek: so it is definitely worth to read replies too.

The replies are also worth reading, I remember some user commenting that even the replies could be their own thread :feelskek: so it is definitely worth to read replies too.

Damn. It's so hard to find. You have the search function having more than 500 posts. You mind?

I forgot to link an actually important post:

No chance will I indulge in conspiracy theories bro lmao.

This is about concrete science based shit.

Damn. It's so hard to find. You have the search function having more than 500 posts. You mind?

I must have forgotten what its like to be a graynigger

Cheers man.

one of the most brutal thread

one of the most brutal thread
The video attached especially so, I think making it legal to date foids 14 and up would help fix alot of issues though.

The video attached especially so, I think making it legal to date foids 14 and up would help fix alot of issues though.
what's the oldest age we can find a virgin foid?

what's the oldest age we can find a virgin foid?
I am not a normie so I don't know when foids lose their virginity but usually it is before 18, it is not even just about virginity which is obviously great, when you add more foids to the dating market the hoeflation will decrease since more of it = less value. Also the fact that 14-18 is prime age for foids so your not just getting quantity to decrease hoeflation but both quantity and quality.
My dream goal is to find a virgin foid hopefully like in my signature, at 21 the likelihood of that just slips away further everyday and I feel stuck.

I am not a normie so I don't know when foids lose their virginity but usually it is before 18, it is not even just about virginity which is obviously great, when you add more foids to the dating market the hoeflation will decrease since more of it = less value. Also the fact that 14-18 is prime age for foids so your not just getting quantity to decrease hoeflation but both quantity and quality.
My dream goal is to find a virgin foid hopefully like in my signature, at 21 the likelihood of that just slips away further everyday and I feel stuck.
The agepill is very brutal

Yea and none of it matters because there is nothing to stop the way the human brain processes the external world. I feel like more and more we are in a simulation.

A lot of the threads on must-read shouldn't be there in the first place.

Link me that one or the actual name.

The best for me is the study of pain in the woman brain

Link me that one or the actual name.

The best for me is the study of pain in the woman brain

The pain one is insane idk if it could even be real, it is a shocking read.

The pain one is insane idk if it could even be real, it is a shocking read.
I highkey believe it. Women say big dicks hurt but they always fantasize about them lol. It's also adjective to the studies of dominance and masculinity.

how long until acc gone

I highkey believe it. Women say big dicks hurt but they always fantasize about them lol. It's also adjective to the studies of dominance and masculinity.
Yeah the dick thing is a great one I didn't think of specifically and the dominance and masculinity stuff overall makes sense.
It's just wild though, I don't think foids would enjoy torture but idek anymore.

Meanwhile men have to fight and die painfully and feel no pleasure from it. :(