Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[NFSW] Does your dick mog it in length?

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
This is a female clitoris, something for which a non chad has to go down to give orgasm to foid. :feelskek: :feelskek:

2020 01 30 183608

wtf :dafuckfeels: I guess I don't want vagenas anymore I'll stick with bObS

Last edited:

they're not usually that big right?

how is that a female clitoris

Vaginas are disgusting :feelspuke:

You can see its almost at the point of being a penis, and it length and girth mogs me except for the glans, so at least I glans-mog it.

do you know the story behind that? my guess is that she used a suction cup and/or was born with an enlarged clitoris.

WTF is that? My dick is legit smaller than her clitoris. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Looks like something out of the alien movie.

JFL @ these alien looking whores.

they're not usually that big right?

Have you ever heard of roid clits? Women who take roids can get big clits. I remember years ago a female roider on tumblr used to post nudes. One of her nudes had her thumb close to her clit, her clit was larger than half her thumb. So freaky

Have you ever heard of roid clits? Women who take roids can get big clits. I remember years ago a female roider on tumblr used to post nudes. One of her nudes had her thumb close to her clit, her clit was larger than half her thumb. So freaky

thats gross damn. the one in the OP is massive

fucking gay nigger

Looks like a dog boner.

I've seen some on internet which look almost exactly like micropenis with foreskin.

@chudur-budur does your mog?

Her clit mogs my dick. It's over.

I-I-I... didn't want to see that op.... :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

The answer is yes. But WTF, op how did you come across that jeez. :feelswow:

Either she's intersexual, has a mutant clit or it's fake

It looks like a dog's penis.

looks like some dog cock worm looking thing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back