Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[NFSW] Does your dick mog it in length?

Either she's intersexual, has a mutant clit or it's fake
I'm going with fake tbh, especially since she is white (who statistically have small clits anyways). This looks like a prosthetic especially with the way her hand is holding it.

The fact that clits and dicks are different versions of the same thing is further proof that all sex is gay and the straightest thing to do is be asexual. When waifubots come out, they will have evolved vaginas, they will have something to replace the clitoris that is less dick-like.

The fact that clits and dicks are different versions of the same thing is further proof that all sex is gay and the straightest thing to do is be asexual. When waifubots come out, they will have evolved vaginas, they will have something to replace the clitoris that is less dick-like.
Sex with a woman is gay? My god this is coping hard

Calling all weebcels kek :lul:

ngl, That shit looks like the finger of a gnarled witch. :feelsmage:

I bet this isnsome rare shit.

Wanna go down to give muh lady her precious orgasm?
I 100% would. I'm not as heartless as foids who shame men about something they can't control. If she is a nawalt i won't have a problem about her having big clit tbh (volcel if you wouldn't obv)

What's that, a trans-human hyena hybrid?

This is in no way a cope, vaginas smell fucking awful as well

It never began for micropeniscels :incel:

Her mom was a dog fucker!

I 100% would. I'm not as heartless as foids who shame men about something they can't control. If she is a nawalt i won't have a problem about her having big clit tbh (volcel if you wouldn't obv)
Lol buddy boyo.

Thanks bro just ruined my night with that freak pic,feel sick to the stomach.

Look like the cock of a dog.

Excerpt:
"Spotted hyenas are a matriarchal society, where adult female hyenas dominate the adult male hyenas. Female spotted hyena are also more aggressive than the male spotted hyena. When a male hyena leaves its natal clan, it behaves submissively to all newly encountered hyenas; as a result, when a male hyena settles down with a new clan as a breeding male, it is submissive to all natal clan members. As a result of the submissive behavior in males, it was hypothesized that the male hyena erected its penis as a show of submissiveness."

Excerpt:
"Spotted hyenas are a matriarchal society, where adult female hyenas dominate the adult male hyenas. Female spotted hyena are also more aggressive than the male spotted hyena. When a male hyena leaves its natal clan, it behaves submissively to all newly encountered hyenas; as a result, when a male hyena settles down with a new clan as a breeding male, it is submissive to all natal clan members. As a result of the submissive behavior in males, it was hypothesized that the male hyena erected its penis as a show of submissiveness."
Yes I have read about it before.

The mammalian pseudo-penis appears to be simply for display, though the spotted hyena is an exception: the female spotted hyena additionally uses her pseudo-penis for urination, copulation, and childbirth.
Nearly all female spotted hyena’s first-born cubs are stillborn, as the placenta is not long enough for the extended penile birth canal. In addition, the first birthing process is time consuming, as it requires the meatus of the pseudo-penis to tear, allowing the fetus to pass through; as a result, the first-born often die of anoxia.
:feelswow:

WTF! I'm slowly going off women as time goes on.

We live in prepetual hell

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back