Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Next week's rumors, United States Edition.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
Currently, there is a rumor circulating that next week Biden is introducing covid restrictions and possibly gearing for another national lockdown, for those of us that live in the United States show me your lockdown faces of excitement. :feelsclown::feelsdevil::society::mask:

0fb

Last edited:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Good, I can't wait for the chaos and memes and normies seething

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Good, I can't wait for the chaos and memes and normies seething
Feeling really good about buying that new game console over here, apparently, it was a wise investment and spending of money after all. :feelsjuice::yes:

Feeling really good about buying that new game console over here, apparently, it was a wise investment and spending of money after all. :feelsjuice::yes:
Ps4? I need some new game recommendations

I definitely like the raging theme there, do we have any other contenders? :feelsjuice::yes::yes:
Xbox - X :feelsaww:
:feelsjuice::yes::yes:
I'm going to need to go to the twenty-four-hour grocery mart and load up on toilet paper, food, water, laundry detergent, and energy drinks. Perhaps stop by the liquor store for booze and cartons of cigarettes in advance.

Happy new year everybody if the rumors are true, this is clown world transforming itself into hell world after all so really nothing surprises me at this point. Hopefully, it's just a rumor, we'll see. :feelsclown::feelsdevil::yes::yes:

BOGi

Last edited:
It's very excited!

lockdown wasn't even boring, im always at home, dont know why normfags said that they were losing their minds bc they couldnt speak to their friends

lockdown wasn't even boring, im always at home, dont know why normfags said that they were losing their minds bc they couldnt speak to their friends
I know, right? My entire life has been locked down one event after the other, but normies go crazy after a few months to a year. Now they know how we have felt our entire lives. Let's see what a second lockdown brings. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Introvert memes weheartit
So you are saying im safe 68435216

Last edited:
I know, right? My entire life has been locked down one event after the other, but normies go crazy after a few months to a year. Now they know how we have felt our entire life.
absolute lifefuel seeing them lose their minds over not seeing their friends / family for more than a week. don't these normies have some sort of independence?

Currently, there is a rumor circulating that next week Biden is introducing covid restrictions and possibly gearing for another national lockdown, for those of us that live in the United States show me your lockdown faces of excitement. :feelsclown::feelsdevil::society::mask:

View attachment 550317View attachment 550318
Wow right around the same time Canadians were getting rumors that cuckdeau is gearing for another lockdown, what are the odds?:feelsLSD:

Biden and Trudeau obviously have a memo or a script of what to say for this plandemic.

Last edited:
absolute lifefuel seeing them lose their minds over not seeing their friends / family for more than a week. don't these normies have some sort of independence?
Clearly must be something with their awful personalities. :feelsEhh::yes::yes:
Wow right around the same time Canadians were getting rumors that cuckdeau is gearing for another lockdown, what are the odds?:feelsLSD:
Pretty good considering that Canada doesn't fart in the wind without the United States' approval first. :feelsjuice::yes:

I know, right? My entire life has been locked down one event after the other, but normies go crazy after a few months to a year. Now they know how we have felt our entire lives. Let's see what a second lockdown brings. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
When the lockdown was in my country, during the lockdown time i felt peacefully and safe knowing no one is on the street (tbh its always safe, all boomers in my neighbourhood) and quietness made me comfortable.

Clearly must be something with their awful personalities. :feelsEhh::yes::yes:

Pretty good considering that Canada doesn't fart in the wind without the United States' approval first. :feelsjuice::yes:
Absolutely right Canada has no real leader. Their masters are the United States and China. This country is doomed. :feelsrope:

When the lockdown was in my country, during the lockdown time i felt peacefully and safe knowing no one is on the street (tbh its always safe, all boomers in my neighbourhood) and quietness made me comfortable.
Being away from the majority of people is literally heaven on earth for me as I don't like the majority of people anyways, would be better if I wasn't sexually celibate living like a monk, but not having to deal with people makes me extremely happy. :feelsjuice::yes:

This pandemic has not changed the way I live at all, my miserable life is exactly the same as its always been.

Absolutely right Canada has no real leader. Their masters are the United States and China. This country is doomed. :feelsrope:
I'm sorry to hear what's been going on over there as of late with that absolute faggot Trudeau. :feelsjuice::yes:
This pandemic has not changed the way I live at all, my miserable life is exactly the same as its always been.
Pretty much the incel mantra since this whole pandemic circus began, nothing changes at all for us. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Oh boy I can't wait for the economy to be destroyed again

I'm sorry to hear what's been going on over there as of late with that absolute faggot Trudeau. :feelsjuice::yes:

Pretty much the incel mantra since this whole pandemic circus began, nothing changes at all for us. :feelsclown:
Honestly the only things that changed badly for me was...

Mcdonalds getting rid of all day breakfast which mightily sucked as it was glorious! :cryfeels:

My local Burger King shutting down. No not because I just loved me some Burger King but rather because I loved having it around for occassional fast food variety (ie I don't have access to as many fast food joints as you big city niggers do) and admittedly I did love their oval shaped chicken sandwhich I would order plain called their "original chicken sandwhich" but I put ketchup on it once I got home with it. It was a damn good oasis of food on their otherwise shitty tasting charbroiled burger menu. Yuck! :feelspuke: Their fries while not completely horrible also produced a terrible cotton mouth feeling after effect.

My local mom n'pop style pizza and burger delivery joints shut down for a long time during the hoax but are gradually coming back now, meanwhile a truly excellent mom n'pop restaurant in my local town shut down forever I believe due to losing too much money as a result of the ongoing Covid hoax. :lasereyes: God, I miss their 2/3rdlb bacon cheeseburger and incredibly well cooked crispy fries. :cryfeels:

I definitely like the raging theme there, do we have any other contenders? :feelsjuice::yes::yes:

Xbox - X :feelsaww:

:feelsjuice::yes::yes:

I'm going to need to go to the twenty-four-hour grocery mart and load up on toilet paper, food, water, laundry detergent, and energy drinks. Perhaps stop by the liquor store for booze and cartons of cigarettes in advance.

Happy new year everybody if the rumors are true, this is clown world transforming itself into hell world after all so really nothing surprises me at this point. Hopefully, it's just a rumor, we'll see. :feelsclown::feelsdevil::yes::yes:

View attachment 550320
Your posts: Juices me.

But just 3 weeks ago Biden said there would be no new restrictions due to "Omnicrom".

:soy: Joe Biden is a man of his word and I trust him.

Honestly the only things that changed badly for me was...

Mcdonalds getting rid of all day breakfast which mightily sucked as it was glorious! :cryfeels:

My local Burger King shutting down. No not because I just loved me some Burger King but rather because I loved having it around for occassional fast food variety (ie I don't have access to as many fast food joints as you big city niggers do) and admittedly I did love their oval shaped chicken sandwhich I would order plain called their "original chicken sandwhich" but I put ketchup on it once I got home with it. It was a damn good oasis of food on their otherwise shitty tasting charbroiled burger menu. Yuck! :feelspuke: Their fries while not completely horrible also produced a terrible cotton mouth feeling after effect.

My local mom n'pop style pizza and burger delivery joints shut down for a long time during the hoax but are gradually coming back now, meanwhile a truly excellent mom n'pop restaurant in my local town shut down forever I believe due to losing too much money as a result of the ongoing Covid hoax. :lasereyes: God, I miss their 2/3rdlb bacon cheeseburger and incredibly well cooked crispy fries. :cryfeels:
Yes, I think that I would have to agree with you on this where the only things to change are local restaurants shutting down which is just never cool. If my favorite Italian or Greek restaurants closed here that would be sad. :feelsbadman:

The rumor is now developing, will Biden declare national lockdowns before or after New Year's Day?

And of course, we have this now......

Web capture 20 12 2021 143312 wwwgooglecom

Just a matter of time boyos, just a matter of time. :dafuckfeels::no:

1s5hxuwl7hs51
TP1500x844 scaled e1585835954941

Last edited:
The Supreme Court will also have to rule soon on the appeals. The courts were missing in action so far, but its finally gotten to the point that they have to make a decision.

The Supreme Court will also have to rule soon on the appeals. The courts were missing in action so far, but its finally gotten to the point that they have to make a decision.
I'm going to call it now making my prediction on this, the Supreme Court will pass Joe Biden's mandates into law by a slim margin just for the show where afterward utilizing the Supreme Court will introduce vaccine passes inside the United States nationwide. After all that, holy hell will break loose everywhere. :feelsdevil::feelsLSD::feelsEhh::blackpill:

King of the hell laughing

Last edited:
I'm going to call it now making my prediction on this, the Supreme Court will pass Joe Biden's mandates into law by a slim margin just for the show where afterward utilizing the Supreme Court will introduce vaccine passes inside the United States nationwide. After all that, holy hell will break loose everywhere. :feelsdevil::feelsLSD::feelsEhh::blackpill:

Yes I expect that Trump's two liberal picks will vote for the mandate and now that you mention it for vaccine passes.

For millions of right wingers they have to go through this step of going through the courts before the next steps.

Something I am really glad for is we have states on our side. In history people think huge resistance it would be between parties. But in history it is the state governments vs. the national government.

Even in the colonial times, it was the colonial governments vs. the Crown government.

Yes I expect that Trump's two liberal picks will vote for the mandate and now that you mention it for vaccine passes.

For millions of right wingers they have to go through this step of going through the courts before the next steps.

Something I am really glad for is we have states on our side. In history people think huge resistance it would be between parties. But in history it is the state governments vs. the national government.

Even in the colonial times, it was the colonial governments vs. the Crown government.
Yes, indeed. :feelsEhh: Once it passes through the Supreme Court they'll say that it is no longer a political mandate, but now an actual law that can be enforced by the federal government itself. Since they're cleverly utilizing the private business model to enforce the vaccines for employment or schooling, it will easily be interpreted next as needing a vaccination pass just to get inside the entrance of a place of business because essentially it lays out the same groundwork over time. Now, remember, earlier this year Joe Biden said that if state governors move against him he will essentially wage total outright political war against them. Just think about that for a moment to see where all of this is headed. :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
Yes, indeed. :feelsEhh: Once it passes through the Supreme Court they'll say that it is no longer a political mandate, but now an actual law that can be enforced by the federal government itself. Since they're cleverly utilizing the private business model to enforce the vaccines for employment or schooling, it will easily be interpreted next as needing a vaccination just to get inside the entrance of a place of business because essentially it lays out the same groundwork over time. Now, remember, earlier this year Joe Biden said that if state governors move against him he will essentially wage total political war against them. Just think about that for a moment to see where all of this is headed. :feelsdevil:

Ya its sort of insane that it is coming to this, but it seems like the Union is coming apart. A problem that may not have an answer is there is these liberal areas where the people there the majority want collectivism. Basically going to a combination of feudalism and communism. Europe is also eagerly rushing to this.

Meantime in large other areas of America we just want normal America with individual rights and freedoms.

I mean I can believe in liberty.. but a soy he believes in communism. There is really no middle ground there.

Ya its sort of insane that it is coming to this, but it seems like the Union is coming apart. A problem that may not have an answer is there is these liberal areas where the people there the majority want collectivism. Basically going to a combination of feudalism and communism. Europe is also eagerly rushing to this.

Meantime in large other areas of America we just want normal America with individual rights and freedoms.

I mean I can believe in liberty.. but a soy he believes in communism. There is really no middle ground there.
If it gets too bad here I can easily see the Biden administration calling for foreign soldiers on American soil, another prediction of mine depending upon how bad things get here. These people want a world government and they will stop at nothing until their objective is met even if it includes the destruction of the United States itself which in many cases it does for them. :feelsjuice::yes:
ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

This was absolutely ridiculous at the start of the pandemic. Covid-2019 doesn't give you diarrhoea, so it made no fucking sense why people would panic over fuckin' toilet paper.
Apparently, the comfort of wiping the shit off people's own assholes is something a majority of people take very seriously, gotta go for that extra level of comfort you know. :feelsEhh:

Poop toilet

Last edited:
If it gets too bad here I can easily see the Biden administration calling for foreign soldiers on American soil, another prediction of mine depending upon how bad things get here. These people want a world government and they will stop at nothing until their objective is met even if it includes the destruction of the United States itself which in many cases it does for them. :feelsjuice::yes:

One divide for collectivists.. is to any honest person say you honestly believed in collectivism and world government. Its obvious where that government should be based.. in Beijing.

But there is the ego maniacs who just want more power for themselves, so each of them thinks the global government should be based in their capital with their agencies in charge. That was what got the UK government.. they mainly all believed in centralized powerful government. But they thought that meant in London under their control.

One divide for collectivists.. is to any honest person say you honestly believed in collectivism and world government. Its obvious where that government should be based.. in Beijing.

But there is the ego maniacs who just want more power for themselves, so each of them thinks the global government should be based in their capital with their agencies in charge. That was what got the UK government.. they mainly all believed in centralized powerful government. But they thought that meant in London under their control.
I'm not sure if it will be the communist Chinese or not utilized, western elites are busy trying to wage an economic war and actual proxy war against them via Taiwan. You even have the likes of Soros complaining about Beijing recently cheating him out of a bunch of money where he took a hit and general financial loss by the Chicoms. It's certainly possible, but not entirely known either since globally speaking there seems to be a bunch of bad blood between segments of the world all around. I have to say, concerning world history, this is definitely the most interesting one, and living in it feels very awkward for me getting to observe it close in person. I'm still hedging my bets and projecting a collapse of the current world order everywhere, I don't think the current global elites are going to be very successful in their endeavors where basically at the moment they're essentially bludgeoning a dead horse on the ground. :feelsdevil:

Z8xGZE

ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

This was absolutely ridiculous at the start of the pandemic. Covid-2019 doesn't give you diarrhoea, so it made no fucking sense why people would panic over fuckin' toilet paper.
I’m not convinced any longer that people actually did panic over this stuff and buy it up in droves. :feelshehe:

Its just as likely ZOG staged yet another Operation Mockingbird type psyop upon the general public in the continued interests of demoralization and humiliation so as to tacitly say: “See? You people are too fucking stupid to rule yourselves so just listen to us from now on goyim!” :feelsUgh:

The Biden government has already proven it can hoax into reality manufacturing shortages so why not shitter paper as its first test run? :feelswhat:

I’m not convinced any longer that people actually did panic over this stuff and buy it up in droves. :feelshehe:

Its just as likely ZOG staged yet another Operation Mockingbird type psyop upon the general public in the continued interests of demoralization and humiliation so as to tacitly say: “See? You people are too fucking stupid to rule yourselves so just listen to us from now on goyim!” :feelsUgh:

The Biden government has already proven it can hoax into reality manufacturing shortages so why not shitter paper as its first test run? :feelswhat:
The lines between reality and fiction are inseparable these days being blurred, you might also even say intentionally distorted. :feelsjuice::yes::yes::yes:

I've seen enough :feelsclown:world to understand that this sort of thing (psyop for this particular purpose) is something that, is not only plausible, but moderate to highly probable.

Funny thing: Here in Germany, too.