Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Next week I’ll probably quit special forces

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
the blackpill makes me want to kms

whats so bad about believing :feels:? Its my right to have dreams
:feels::feels:
Doesn't matter how you rationalize it. Facts don't care about your intentions or feelings.
That oneitis :bluepill:shit just messes you up psychologically and you've only hurt yourself in the process.

Doesn't matter how you rationalize it. Facts don't care about your intentions or feelings.
That oneitis :bluepill:shit just messes you up psychologically and you've only hurt yourself in the process.
i hate you....

i scaled a mountain with a 30kg backpack, do that and then tell me if im special forces or not
Typical infantry grunt work also nothing to brag about low iq to be destroying your knees like that

1. Don't leave before you can lock in your benefits. Make sure to look at your contracts, etc or talk to people in the military so that you can get out with the best deal possible.

2. How the fuck did you even get into special forces and you're still an incel?, you are literally a peak performance male, there has to be some bitch out there willing to fuck you (do you have a 3/10 face?).

Sorry, this shit doesn't sound believable. I read up on what is required to get into special forces, you have to be volcel. There's no way you approached 20 average women, started a conversation, told them what you do, and not one of them gave you a number.
Gotcha

Your life is easy man I'm telling you face>height

Why do you think being fit is all that's required to get women HARD COPE lol

I know you anticipate he has 3/10 face but you clearly don't try your best, if you did you would get fucked, but you don't and your excuse is genetics

Face is extremely important