Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Next week I’ll probably quit special forces

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
I’m tired of getting bullied. My lieutenant lied to me, I’m not leaving tomorrow instead I leave next week so that they got ample time to milk me off services, bully and abuse me. Today while everyone was dismissed they were yelling and calling me an idiot cause I can’t parade properly. If my posting gets cancelled I’ll quit, I don’t care anymore, I’m tired of these motherfuckers lying and making fun of me. I refuse to take orders from these people. I have run out of patience.

military is hell if you are not adaptable to it. leave asap

c'mon brocel. we are not built to adapt into any kind of soyciety.
probably a normie who wanted to fit in. At least he has waken up to the fact, "no matter what you do you wont adapt in this soyciety"

I’m tired of getting bullied. My lieutenant lied to me, I’m not leaving tomorrow instead I leave next week so that they got ample time to milk me off services, bully and abuse me. Today while everyone was dismissed they were yelling and calling me an idiot cause I can’t parade properly. If my posting gets cancelled I’ll quit, I don’t care anymore, I’m tired of these motherfuckers lying and making fun of me. I refuse to take orders from these people. I have run out of patience.
there is no place for an incel in any army :blackpill:
the only thing that matters in any army is your look
just show your look and it is possible to tell you if you will become a general or not

Damn homie wish i was there to help you
I really hope you succeed maybe migrate to another country?

1. Don't leave before you can lock in your benefits. Make sure to look at your contracts, etc or talk to people in the military so that you can get out with the best deal possible.

2. How the fuck did you even get into special forces and you're still an incel?, you are literally a peak performance male, there has to be some bitch out there willing to fuck you (do you have a 3/10 face?).

Sorry, this shit doesn't sound believable. I read up on what is required to get into special forces, you have to be volcel. There's no way you approached 20 average women, started a conversation, told them what you do, and not one of them gave you a number.

It’s probably the best decision you can make tbh

you get get pussy, armymaxxing is legit

there is no place for an incel in any army :blackpill:
the only thing that matters in any army is your look
just show your look and it is possible to tell you if you will become a general or not
Incels are finished

Damn homie wish i was there to help you
I really hope you succeed maybe migrate to another country?
I can’t succeed , they have a vendetta against me

Sorry, this shit doesn't sound believable. I read up on what is required to get into special forces, you have to be volcel. There's no way you approached 20 average women, started a conversation, told them what you do, and not one of them gave you a number.
Women only care about face

B-but who will protect your oneitis?

Women only care about face
Wrong height > face.

Also most divorces are over finances. So money is really > everything. Women are all innately whores that will sell their holes to the highest bidder. The prices have just gone up because they've been given rights and the ability to earn money themselves.

Wrong height > face.

Also most divorces are over finances. So money is really > everything. Women are all innately whores that will sell their holes to the highest bidder. The prices have just gone up because they've been given rights and the ability to earn money themselves.
So much blue pill here

So much blue pill here
So much retardation here, you can't argue with statistical facts.

1. 50% of all marriages end in divorce with the #1 cited reason being finances

2. The chances of divorce go up by 30+% if the woman out-earns the man

3. Women statistically date and marry up the socio-economic ladder

4. A college educated woman has a 98% chance (if she gets married) to get married to a man who out-earns her (so even high earning women still purposefully chase after even higher earning men)

5. Women marry of the same reasons they divorce (money), men pay 95% of all alimony payments after a divorce and in the large majority of asset splitting is the woman who gains (because once again, they seek out men that out-earn them).

6. Women initiate 70% of all divorces.

7. College educated women initiate 90% of all divorces (notice the theme where the more money a woman makes and the more knowledgeable she is, the more she exploits men for their resources).

Women don't make money to be "independent", they make money so that they can have access to men who make even more money than the average man lol. It puts them in the same social circles of certain classes of men if they are high earners themselves.

The goal is ALWAYS to get a man with resources to take care of them

Throughout history women have always operated like this, it's only in modern times that we have the stats to back up what we've already known.

Women have always sold themselves to men for a price, that's how it's always been and that's how it will always be.

If you have enough money (resources) you can have almost any woman.

You won't have "her heart" or whatever fairy tale bullshit a guy like you is probably still chasing after, but you'll have her body and in some cases (if you live in the right environment) her servitude (that's originally what having a wife was about, not "love").

4. A college educated woman has a 98% chance (if she gets married) to get married to a man who out-earns her (so even high earning women still purposefully chase after even higher earning men)

5. Women marry of the same reasons they divorce (money), men pay 95% of all alimony payments after a divorce and in the large majority of asset splitting is the woman who gains (because once again, they seek out men that out-earn them).

7. College educated women initiate 90% of all divorces (notice the theme where the more money a woman makes and the more knowledgeable she is, the more she exploits men for their resources).

Women don't make money to be "independent", they make money so that they can have access to men who make even more money than the average man lol. It puts them in the same social circles of certain classes of men if they are high earners themselves.

Throughout history women have always operated like this, it's only in modern times that we have the stats to back up what we've already known.

Women have always sold themselves to men for a price, that's how it's always been and that's how it will always be.

You won't have "her heart" or whatever fairy tale bullshit a guy like you is probably still chasing after, but you'll have her body and in some cases (if you live in the right environment) her servitude (that's originally what having a wife was about, not "love").
I was referring to the height part as well. My Manlet friend gets laid while I dont

I was referring to the height part as well. My Manlet friend gets laid while I dont
The exception to the rule doesn't make the rule, your anecdotal stories don't function as proof against statistical facts. We don't even know if he's betabuxxing, we don't know any of the other important factors.

The first thing a woman will notice is a man's height, because your height determines where your face is located to begin with lol.

It's the difference between her:
1. Looking down at you (worse case scenario).
2. Looking straight forward to see you (average scenario).
3. Looking up to you (best case scenario).

Either one of these three happen before she even see's your face and rates it subconsciously, and if she has to look up to see your face you automatically get some points added to your rating.

Their findings demonstrated the cutoffs at which women consider a man too short or too tall:
  • 90% of women will reject a man who is 5'4" based solely on his height.
  • 65% of women will reject a man who is 5'7" based solely on his height.
  • 50% of women will reject a man who is 5'8" based solely on his height.
  • 14% of women will reject a man who is 5'10" based solely on his height.
  • 1.5% of women will reject a man who is 6' based solely on his height.
  • Past 6'2", women begin to increase rejections of men for being too tall.
  • 30% of women believe there is no such thing as a man being "too tall."
  • Over 94% of women will reject a man solely for him being too short.
The show how important height is, 50% of women will reject a man who is 5'8", and 5'8" is the average height of a US male. So being average means you will be rejected BY HALF OF ALL WOMEN :feelskek:.

You'd be fucking lying if you said 50% of women will reject men for having average faces, no they don't, they can "work with" an average face, but height is always the "deal breaker".

The exception to the rule doesn't make the rule, your anecdotal stories don't function as proof against statistical facts. We don't even know if he's betabuxxing, we don't know any of the other important factors.

The first thing a woman will notice is a man's height, because your height determines where your face is located to begin with lol.

It's the difference between her:
1. Looking down at you (worse case scenario).
2. Looking straight forward to see you (average scenario).
3. Looking up to you (best case scenario).

Either one of these three happen before she even see's your face and rates it subconsciously, and if she has to look up to see your face you automatically get some points added to your rating.

Their findings demonstrated the cutoffs at which women consider a man too short or too tall:
  • 90% of women will reject a man who is 5'4" based solely on his height.
  • 65% of women will reject a man who is 5'7" based solely on his height.
  • 50% of women will reject a man who is 5'8" based solely on his height.
  • 14% of women will reject a man who is 5'10" based solely on his height.
  • 1.5% of women will reject a man who is 6' based solely on his height.
  • Past 6'2", women begin to increase rejections of men for being too tall.
  • 30% of women believe there is no such thing as a man being "too tall."
  • Over 94% of women will reject a man solely for him being too short.
The show how important height is, 50% of women will reject a man who is 5'8", and 5'8" is the average height of a US male. So being average means you will be rejected BY HALF OF ALL WOMEN :feelskek:.

You'd be fucking lying if you said 50% of women will reject men for having average faces, no they don't, they can "work with" an average face, but height is always the "deal breaker".
I’m 5’10 and incel

I’m 5’10 and incel
Ok, and what does that have to do with anything. None of us know what kind of person you are, none of us know if you have some kind of mental illness or you just act like a retard and you aren't aware of it (pretend you are talking to a woman and look at yourself in the mirror).

I can only go based on the stats.

If a guy told me he's 6'5" with an average face and incel, I would only assume he is lying or he is one of the rare cases where a shitty personality is keeping him from getting laid (but he'd have to have a REALLY shitty personality, like 0/10 in every aspect of personality).

How did youbmake it to special forces in the first place. Don't they have hard tests?

Ok, and what does that have to do with anything. None of us know what kind of person you are, none of us know if you have some kind of mental illness or you just act like a retard and you aren't aware of it (pretend you are talking to a woman and look at yourself in the mirror).

I can only go based on the stats.

If a guy told me he's 6'5" with an average face and incel, I would only assume he is lying or he is one of the rare cases where a shitty personality is keeping him from getting laid (but he'd have to have a REALLY shitty personality, like 0/10 in every aspect of personality).
Personality doesn’t matter lol how bluepilled can you be?

Personality doesn’t matter lol how bluepilled can you be?
Personality doesn't matter in regular cases, in extreme cases (exception to the rule) it does. Which is exactly why I said in a rare case it does.

There are no absolutes, there's always an exception.

You just aren't imagining a personality egregious enough that a woman wouldn't want anything to do with a guy. It's possible, he just has to be really annoying to be around and can't read any social cues, etc, and women have endless options so she'll just go to another guy.

Only low IQ niggers join the (((military)))
Depends on which military, and depends on why you join. America has great benefits for military, right now there aren't any wars going on and if you served for like 10 years basically doing guard duty in some semi dangerous places, you'll have a big payoff at the end of it when you retire, it's some really good passive income.

Personality doesn't matter in regular cases, in extreme cases (exception to the rule) it does. Which is exactly why I said in a rare case it does.

There are no absolutes, there's always an exception.

You just aren't imagining a personality egregious enough that a woman wouldn't want anything to do with a guy. It's possible, he just has to be really annoying to be around and can't read any social cues, etc, and women have endless options so she'll just go to another guy.
And why do you think I’m in the extreme lmao?

And why do you think I’m in the extreme lmao?
I don't, my point was you being 5'10" and an incel (assuming you aren't just lying) doesn't prove anything about the value of height, because the statistical data shows the value of height. You could literally be approaching women above your league but your standards are so high that to you "they're average".

I know for a fact if I was just 6ft I'd already have had multiple girlfriends, but I was born to be 5'7" so I have to chose a path optimized to the my stats lol.

I don't, my point was you being 5'10" and an incel (assuming you aren't just lying) doesn't prove anything about the value of height, because the statistical data shows the value of height. You could literally be approaching women above your league but your standards are so high that to you "they're average".

I know for a fact if I was just 6ft I'd already have had multiple girlfriends, but I was born to be 5'7" so I have to chose a path optimized to the my stats lol.
Sure buddy boyo

Dishonest liar, manipulative snitch, jumblescrambler

Yo momma

probably quit special forces​

I'll be impressed if you cure your case of oneitis

The military solely relies on people who have nothing going in their life. I never understood the appeal of the military

The military solely relies on people who have nothing going in their life. I never understood the appeal of the military
Yeah incels are good candidates

7DC7E4D6 A319 4775 A02B 0E87072C7250

986DE5F0 5E98 4243 A6F3 15E4F9A17251

View: https://youtu.be/AxAIE9TbGyk

I lost it all when I lost her
The blackpill sets you free
Caring about her at all or thinking you had a chance was 100% delusional and only pushed her away further which lead to a worse condition of your mind

Getting into the army was a shitty idea since the beginning

Getting some Pvt. Pyle vibes

The blackpill sets you free
the blackpill makes me want to kms

Caring about her at all or thinking you had a chance was 100% delusional and only pushed her away further which lead to a worse condition of your mind
whats so bad about believing :feels:? Its my right to have dreams
:feels::feels:

1. Don't leave before you can lock in your benefits. Make sure to look at your contracts, etc or talk to people in the military so that you can get out with the best deal possible.

2. How the fuck did you even get into special forces and you're still an incel?, you are literally a peak performance male, there has to be some bitch out there willing to fuck you (do you have a 3/10 face?).

He is likely larping, or one of those dweebs who thinks being infantry counts as “special forces” lol