Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Next time Im home alone Im planning on sleeping with my sisters clothes

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
This is a plan I have that Im still brainstorming

Not like wearing them btw cause thats gay and they wouldnt fit anyway but just like take a nap while holding her shirt/pants/pantsu/bra

My parents work every day, my older sister is moved out so I just need to make my younger fuck off for a day

Hopefully it will feel like sleeping next to a girl and I will finally be able to wake up feeling less depressed or at least get some good rest because her stuff smells like her and the smell is intoxicating

Still WIP on some sort of alarm system if ssomebody returns early, I thought setting up phone alarms every 15 mins but then I would just keep disturbing my sleep so if you guys have any ideas let me know

I was just about to call you a tranny

Good thing you are not one. You are one of my favourite posters here ngl

@JosefMengelecel what do you think now? Gone or not?

better make a visit to your sister and steal clothes already used and do that

I don’t think she’d care. Take a pair of clothes, lock the door and sleep. If it’s just one pair of panties she won’t notice. Like would you notice if someone took a pair of your undies? No cuz u got 600 of them. Just get them from the bottom
I don’t think she’d care. Take a pair of clothes, lock the door and sleep. If it’s just one pair of panties she won’t notice. Like would you notice if someone took a pair of your undies? No cuz u got 600 of them. Just get them from the bottom or from the laundry basket before they become clean

Lock the door and leave the key in. That way when someone comes you'll know. And yes, do the alarm thing. But not every 15min, make it 30. Also, don't take too many clothes to bed with you so it won't take much time to return them later.

The state of this bloke

I don’t think she’d care. Take a pair of clothes, lock the door and sleep. If it’s just one pair of panties she won’t notice. Like would you notice if someone took a pair of your undies? No cuz u got 600 of them. Just get them from the bottom
I don’t think she’d care. Take a pair of clothes, lock the door and sleep. If it’s just one pair of panties she won’t notice. Like would you notice if someone took a pair of your undies? No cuz u got 600 of them. Just get them from the bottom or from the laundry basket before they become clean

If I get caught my dad will fucking murder me no joke, thats why Im so paranoid tbh

Also our house has no locks on any of the doors and if I tried putting one Id get asked why

Barricading myself would be even weirder lol

As for the alarm system Im thinking just pointing my second phone at my driveway and copying and pasting some algo to detect when theres a car in the frame and ringing my current phone if the condition is met, but Im scared it would fail, it just needs to fail once to fuck me for life even tho its a very low prob

As for the alarm system Im thinking just pointing my second phone at my driveway and copying and pasting some algo to detect when theres a car in the frame and ringing my current phone if the condition is met,
:lul:

Bad cope. Try something else

Just cuddle with your sister brah

Not like wearing them btw cause thats gay and they wouldnt fit anyway but just like take a nap while holding her shirt/pants/pantsu/bra

My parents work every day, my older sister is moved out so I just need to make my younger fuck off for a day

Hopefully it will feel like sleeping next to a girl and I will finally be able to wake up feeling less depressed or at least get some good rest because her stuff smells like her and the smell is intoxicating

Still WIP on some sort of alarm system if ssomebody returns early, I thought setting up phone alarms every 15 mins but then I would just keep disturbing my sleep so if you guys have any ideas let me know
IT, include me in the screenshot. Pretty please!

idk man why don't you just use this kinda chain people use to prevent their doors from being opened, even with the key? sorry idk the english name

or if your door doesnt have one, maybe you could get something off aliexpress to get the door stuck, or something

btw what's your relationship like with your sister? does she suspect something?

I was just about to call you a tranny

Good thing you are not one. You are one of my favourite posters here ngl
yea i got a bit worried from the title too

Look I'm not one to judge morality, but why are you documenting this publicly? Like if anyone somehow figures out who your life is over.
Why do you wanna share this with us?

i wish i had a sister

Sweet home Alabama

If I get caught my dad will fucking murder me no joke, thats why Im so paranoid tbh

Also our house has no locks on any of the doors and if I tried putting one Id get asked why

Barricading myself would be even weirder lol

As for the alarm system Im thinking just pointing my second phone at my driveway and copying and pasting some algo to detect when theres a car in the frame and ringing my current phone if the condition is met, but Im scared it would fail, it just needs to fail once to fuck me for life even tho its a very low prob
NO locks on the doors? Fucking what if you’re an adult go to a motel or smth dude idk

Srs question have u ever jerked off with your sisters panties?

the same could be said about any of us ngl
Not for me. My life is already over and even if you fully doxx me there would be no one to relay this info to.

Why not order girls cloths from Amazon and then stuff them with sooft materials

Ha! Ha! The topic title was so random to read, now currently gonna read the rest of the inside aspect of the post. XD

I wish u success, but I dont really see the point in this.

u got 600 of them? That's a lot.

@Total Imbecile how do you feel about your sister one day being chad's fucktoy and having her tight little pussy stretched out?

STOP MOGGING ME!

Damn bro you're down in the dumps.

Though I lowkey hope this is what awaits me, can't wait to go insane.

@Total Imbecile how do you feel about your sister one day being chad's fucktoy and having her tight little pussy stretched out?
I cant cope

I still have thoughts about it every day but I try to cope by reminding myself that she doesnt have a boyfriend

Doing so is mentally unhealthy. Dont create such fucked up associations in your mind.

This wont give you any fulfillment, just plunge you deeper.

Look I'm not one to judge morality, but why are you documenting this publicly? Like if anyone somehow figures out who your life is over.
Why do you wanna share this with us?
Because he is obviously larping, trying to get featured on IT. The attention he gets from IT turns him on. Isn't it obvious from his other posts? He is trolling the entire forum quite effortlessly.

Because he is obviously larping, trying to get featured on IT. The attention he gets from IT turns him on. Isn't it obvious from his other posts? He is trolling the entire forum quite effortlessly.
High IQ and yeah it's pretty obvious. You can tell his progression of trolling over the years

Just say you were doing laundry for the family and fell asleep while folding clothes on your bed.

looks like a troll post

I try on my parents clothes when they aren't home

Goddamn incel