Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel News: The Taliban are rapidly taking back Afghanistan

osman27

osman27

Banned
-
They’re even capturing border crossing now and the US hasn’t even left yet, they already control half the countryside. :dab:https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....-afghanistans-main-tajikistan-border-crossing

Sleepy Joe talking about evacuating all the “interpreters” :feelsLSD:

And of course there is the expected never ending whining about “muh women’s rights” :feelsohh:

Last edited:
20 years in Afghanistan for nothing.
Made absolutely no shred of difference except raiding their poppies fields to fuel an opium epidemic.

Afghanistan is a money making contract printing machine for US military industrial complex and contractors, I'd not be surprised if US is forcing the ANA to retreat rapidly or if they themselves are retreating to give objectives to Taliban to somehow convince US to stay.

The Taliban are unironically based, better than the retarded ISIS niggers.

Afghanistan is a money making contract printing machine for US military industrial complex and contractors, I'd not be surprised if US is forcing the ANA to retreat rapidly or if they themselves are retreating to give objectives to Taliban to somehow convince US to stay.
I doubt it, they've been fighting for 20 years now, I think they've had enough, they're losing power and prestige globally to China who they need to take more seriously.
For nothing? It made some jew arms manufactures stupid rich wdym :feelskek:

is talibãmaxx good? Islamic terrorism is fucking based

For nothing? It made some jew arms manufactures stupid rich wdym :feelskek:
True. The youth cucked by the Military Industrial Complex yet again

I wish I jumped into contract business at start of the war.

I doubt it, they've been fighting for 20 years now, I think they've had enough, they're losing power and prestige globally to China who they need to take more seriously.
JFL if you think US cares about prestige, it's all about money for them, the billions and trillions US Govt spent there whom did you think it went to, US contractors, equipment manufacturers and then to arms manufacturers, there's an entire eco-system that feeds on Afghanistan and other conflicts in US, I don't think they'd want their cash cow to go just like that including the generals and bureaucrats who've acquired different portfolios and departments just for this.

Based sandniggaz.

Based and shariapilled:yes:

I wish I jumped into contract business at start of the war.
I wish you did, maybe you'd have bribed people with blonde prostitutes, beach side real estates and ivy league education for their children:feelskek:

JFL if you think US cares about prestige, it's all about money for them, the billions and trillions US Govt spent there whom did you think it went to, US contractors, equipment manufacturers and then to arms manufacturers, there's an entire eco-system that feeds on Afghanistan and other conflicts in US, I don't think they'd want their cash cow to go just like that including the generals and bureaucrats who've acquired different portfolios and departments just for this.
Fair enough you seem to now what your talking about.
I wish you did, maybe you'd have bribed people with blonde prostitutes, beach side real estates and ivy league education for their children:feelskek:
Do you know of any such cases boss :feelsdevil:

Do you know of any such cases boss :feelsdevil:
Joe Biden's son Hunter and how he's compromised by the Chinese just like this, ofc the press and tech giants make sure to hide it and this just one out of many

Last edited:
They already made you a post about this in IT, calling you a "privileged white of the first world". On the other hand, you don't have to be a pigskin to appreciate more good things in life, the Taliban have their base and their victory is pure lifefuel. :feelshaha::feelsokman:
JFL Can you send me the link of that IT post, I can't seem to find it. lol at "privileged white of the first world", they don't realize most people celebrating this are Ethnicels or maybe disadvantaged loser whites. wtf fuck would "privileged whites" give a crap about the Taliban :feelshaha:

I already knew the Taliban was stronger than the western media likes to portray. A few years ago, they already had 70 percent of Afghanistan under their control. It is nice to see it's formal now as I have been following Taliban media for some years now. They are actually very well-spoken and they make a lot of sense with the way they speak and the demands they make. They want invaders gone from their country that's militarily occupied the country against the average Afghan's will. Also, Turkey is cucked for wanting to stay in Afghanistan longer to provide a safe exit for US and other NATO slaves, Turkey being one of them.

If the west enters a country, it turns degenerate in no time (of course, it means women equality, abortion rights, et al).

The Taliban are like an army of ants, they have been basically fighting every day for the past 30 years and regardless of what is thrown at them, they keep on coming back

UP DA TALIBAN