Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 3577 US Soldiers (aka Jew Enforcers) lost their lives in Afghanistan doing the Jews' dirty work and died for absolutely nothing

That’s the same thing with America, except that it’s not under the British, it’s under Israel.
Cope. We don't live in a monarchy or worship a foreign figurehead just because of nostalgia and for show and because you think having a hereditary leader is cool to have and show off.

Cope. We don't live in a monarchy or worship a foreign figurehead just because of nostalgia and for show and because you think having a hereditary leader is cool to have and show off.
Cope, you worship Zion

Cope, you worship Zion
We don't want Jews ruling our countries either. We want to return this country back to the basis of its foundation, keeping its principles of freedom and democracy while also improving on the Constitution in order to prevent perversion from happening again.

And "Canada" is going to join in this process.

We don't want Jews ruling our countries either. We want to return this country back to the basis of its foundation, keeping its principles of freedom and democracy while also improving on the Constitution in order to prevent perversion from happening again.

Zionists easily took over Canada under Stephen Harper thru the back door.

CADC5FDC 2B94 4A07 A5BA 6B020BF3C500

Zionists easily took over Canada under Stephen Harper thru the back door.

View attachment 466072
That, and the British Empire has always been run by Jews. London is run by Jews like the Rothschilds and they were the true juggernauts for the Empire to spread and exploit.

Well if you can actually accomplish that, then I would support it. But right now America is on the decline it seems to me.

Well if you can actually accomplish that, then I would support it. But right now America is on the decline it seems to me.
Americans are in sort of a bubble and they don't realize how much on the decline they are.

Most of America looks like this:

7th street shooting scene 12 02 ms concatenated 144403 frame 533

They don't even notice that they are living in a shithole full of dangerous niggers until one day they get shot in a drive by.

Meanwhile the rest of the world is flourishing and modernizing and leapfrogging the US.

Shanghai 1 chinese formula 1 travel guide 1024x683

Americans are in sort of a bubble and they don't realize how much on the decline they are.

View attachment 466576

They don't even notice that they are living in a shithole full of dangerous niggers until one day they get shot in a drive by.

Meanwhile the rest of the world is flourishing and modernizing and leapfrogging the US.

View attachment 466577
All great civilizations eventually come to an end.

Nice that a few northern brethren have snapped out of the delusions to go back to our country's foundation and reject both British royalism and Zion infiltration.

View attachment 466576

You say that but then look at Detroit, it's right at the border with Windsor. If "Canada" is so much better than the USA being a shit hole, then why don't you have people from Detroit which is right at the border migrating illegally en mass to "Canada" because they believe they will escape American poverty if they move there? Or hoodrats from Chicago hitching a boat across Lake Michigan into the Ontario Peninsula?

View attachment 466577
Does that include Toronto? Is Toronto modernizing more than NYC?

You say that but then look at Detroit, it's right at the border with Windsor. If "Canada" is so much better than the USA being a shit hole
Cause Canada is also a shithole. I never said I think Canada is better than the US. In almost every respect, quality of life in Canada is even worse than the US.

A better question would be if Detroit is such a shithole, why don't people there move to like Texas or Florida? That would make more sense than immigrating to canada where they'd make even less money and be living at the borderline of poverty.

Does that include Toronto? Is Toronto modernizing more than NYC?
Yes I'd say so. NYC is massively on the decline, especially since covid, and the population is declining. Whereas Toronto is growing.

Cause Canada is also a shithole. I never said I think Canada is better than the US. In almost every respect, quality of life in Canada is even worse than the US.
Yeah, but "Canada" is for the most part mostly white and the immigrants that live there are skilled workers working better jobs like doctors and engineers, than unskilled laborers this country imports to pick berries off of fields. And they're rice and curries which are much more better to have around than spics and niggers.
A better question would be if Detroit is such a shithole, why don't people there move to like Texas or Florida? That would make more sense than immigrating to canada where they'd make even less money and be living at the borderline of poverty.
Then, why don't you move out of "Canada" and live in the sunbelt states down here. You aren't going to get year-round sun up in that taiga, so Florida, Texas, etc is the closest place to you for that climate if you have to cross the "border".
Yes I'd say so. NYC is massively on the decline, especially since covid, and the population is declining. Whereas Toronto is growing.
So is Toronto worth moving to or at least visiting? It seems to me Toronto is much more cosmopolitain and modern than NYC and Toronto has much newer buildings and shopping centres.

That, and the British Empire has always been run by Jews. London is run by Jews like the Rothschilds and they were the true juggernauts for the Empire to spread and exploit.
9FF6E8AF 70AA 48AA 82E9 B6E1D21B66C8

Yeah, but "Canada" is for the most part mostly white and the immigrants that live there are skilled workers working better jobs like doctors and engineers, than unskilled laborers this country imports to pick berries off of fields. And they're rice and curries which are much more better to have around than spics and niggers.
I think your view of Canada is distorted. Toronto is mostly brown people now. White people are the minority. Probably 25% chinese, 25% indian/paki, 20% sandnigger, 20% white, 10% nigger.

The average salary is like $50k/yr whereas the average house now costs over $1 million. Even shitbox townhouses are like $900k now. Everybody is on the verge of poverty and the cost of everything, like food, gas, is about double what they cost in the US.

Canada is probably gonna collapse when the real estate bubble bursts. We will be like when Greece went bust, large portions of Canada is gonna get sold off to the Chinese. This country is done for.

Then, why don't you move out of "Canada" and live in the sunbelt states down here.
I did live in the US for 7 years until visa problems got troublesome and I decided to leave. Worst decision of my life. I don't want to go back though because I think the US is also declining badly.

I'm planning on either expat SEAmaxxing in Asia or moving to Costa Rica.

So is Toronto worth moving to or at least visiting? It seems to me Toronto is much more cosmopolitain and modern than NYC and Toronto has much newer buildings and shopping centres.
No, there's nothing to do in Toronto. It's kinda shit. The people are shit. Stuck up ugly fat brown women who will just ignore you, everywhere. Montreal or Niagara Falls would be better places to visit.

Last edited:
These stupid cucked motherfuckers vaulentarily signed up to be Jew bitches and died fighting the Taliban.

What compels people to join the military and devote their lives and die for the US ultra rich elite jews?

The US is beyond cucked, and these retarded US soldiers are clearly fighting for the wrong team. They have wasted trillions of dollars and got thousands of themselves killed and have accomplished nothing.

Cuck Joe is even speeding up the surrender of Afghanistan to the Taliban.

I hope this is a good lesson on why you don't ever want to sign up for the US military cause you just end up being a pawn in the Jews' conquest for total world domination.

The Taliban need to be praised for withstanding these cucks for 20 years and finally defeating them.
the taliban need to be praised for cultivating and selling most heroin in the world, heroin is the worst illicit drug

I think your view of Canada is distorted. Toronto is mostly a brown people now. White people are the minority. Probably 25% chinese, 25% indian/paki, 20% sandnigger, 20% white, 10% nigger.
Yeah, but outside the the cities the suburbs in the civilized part are still largely white. And the rice and curries are still probably much well off with their engineering jobs.

I've always wondered if "Canada" is all about diversity as to why there aren't many Hispanics up there or why they don't have a significant Hispanic community, compared to northern cities in the US like New York or Chicago? Even in the northern temperate cities you still see a lot of Hispanics including Mexicans. Why do Hispanics love the USA so much and act like "Canada" never existed as an alternative first-world country?
The average salary is like $50k/yr whereas the average house now costs over $1 million. Even shitbox townhouses are like $900k now. Everybody is on the verge of poverty and the cost of everyhing, like food, gas, is about double what hey cost in the US.

Canada is probably gonna collapse when the real estate bubble bursts. We will be like when Greece went bust, large portions of Canada is gonna get sold off to the Chinese. This country is done for.
Ah, I see. But you still admit that for now the US is better off than "Canada".

So you think soon "Canada" will become a Chinese satellite state? I always thought back in the USSR days, the Soviets did relations in "Canada" so they can use it to infiltrate the US from up north.

What if you live off-grid in the uncivilized taigas of "Canada", maybe in northern Ontario or in arctic territories?
I did live in the US for 7 years until visa problems got troublesome and I decided to leave. Worst decision of my life. I don't want to go back though because I think the US is also declining badly.

I'm planning on either expat SEAmaxxing in Asia or moving to Costa Rica.

No, there's nothing to do in Toronto. It's kinda shit. The people are shit. Stuck up ugly fat brown women everywhere who will just ignore you, everywhere. Montreal or Niagara Falls would be better places to visit.
Toronto still seems more modern and more technologically advanced even though it's under a monarchy. Having a modern city under a monarchy is pretty cool to have.

But tbh, I've been thinking of wanting to live in Montréal. I kinda like French culture, and I would rather learn and speak French than Spanish. JFL, if I could have kids, I'll have them raised in Québec so they can speak French along with English just to piss off my Hispanic mom and all those Latinos who live here. They're going to think they speak Spanish but instead they'll respond to them as French and so they won't get labeled as spics.

Yeah, but outside the the cities the suburbs in the civilized part are still largely white. And the rice and curries are still probably much well off with their engineering jobs.
Wrong again, for about 100km outside of Toronto is starting to entirely be consumed by curries. All the suburb cities are getting converted from white middle class, to lower middle class poverty pakitowns. Nothing but schwarma and fast food restaurants and Walmarts everywhere. It's just a brown suburban wasteland.

I've always wondered if "Canada" is all about diversity as to why there aren't many Hispanics up there
They are here but in smaller numbers compared to Indians and Pakis. It's probably because people coming from india are used to living in actual shitholes and human feces filled rivers, and everyone smelling like cow shit, so they don't care if the quality of life is bad and the weather is always terrible.

So you think soon "Canada" will become a Chinese satellite state? I
Its inevitable.
What if you live off-grid in the uncivilized taigas of "Canada", maybe in northern Ontario or in arctic territories?
It's not for me. That requires hard work and I'd rather live in a warm climate.

Wrong again, for about 100km outside of Toronto is starting to entirely be consumed by curries. All the suburb cities are getting converted from white middle class, to lower middle class poverty pakitowns. Nothing but schwarma and fast food restaurants and Walmarts everywhere. It's just a brown suburban wasteland.
Eh, I would still rather live around curries and pakis than remain here around other spics any season of the month.
They are here but in smaller numbers compared to Indians and Pakis. It's probably because people coming from india are used to living in actual shitholes and human feces filled rivers, and everyone smelling like cow shit, so they don't care if the quality of life is bad and the weather is always terrible.
Nah, "Canada" is just immune to spics and that's the only type of diversity that it lacks because to Latinos, the US is still the best country in the world and they just ignore "Canada"'s existence.
Its inevitable.
At least Americans are patriotic enough to defend their country against the Chink Red Threat.
It's not for me. That requires hard work and I'd rather live in a warm climate.
Eh, I thought you stayed because you like the cold and the piney forests. And because you still like the Queen.

Eh, I thought you stayed because you like the cold and the piney forests. And because you still like the Queen.
I don't like any of those things. I'm seriously starting to plan to ex-pat to some cheap beach town somewhere. Thailand, or Vietnam, or Phillipeans. But due to timezone issues I might choose Costa Rica for now.

I don't like any of those things. I'm seriously starting to plan to ex-pat to some cheap beach town somewhere. Thailand, or Vietnam, or Phillipeans. But due to timezone issues I might choose Costa Rica for now.
I wouldn't move to Southeast Asia given that they're still shitholes and if people notice I have money they are going to try to rob me or some thing. The DR, my native country is the same way. My family has enough money now to move back there and live comfortably without ever having to return back here.

Larp?
[UWSL]The fashion dictators demanded[/UWSL][UWSL] that[/UWSL][UWSL] a man's beard be longer[/UWSL][UWSL] than [/UWSL][UWSL]the grip of his hand. Violators[/UWSL][UWSL] went[/UWSL][UWSL] to[/UWSL][UWSL] jail[/UWSL][UWSL] until[/UWSL][UWSL] they were sufficiently [/UWSL][UWSL]bushy. A man[/UWSL][UWSL] with[/UWSL][UWSL] "Beatle-ly"[/UWSL][UWSL] hair would have his head shaved. [/UWSL][UWSL]Should a woman leave her home[/UWSL][UWSL] without[/UWSL][UWSL] her veil, "her home will be [/UWSL][UWSL]marked and her husband punished," the Taliban penal code decreed. [/UWSL][UWSL]The animals in the[/UWSL][UWSL] zoo—those[/UWSL][UWSL] that[/UWSL][UWSL] had not been stolen in previous [/UWSL][UWSL]administrations—were[/UWSL][UWSL] slain or left to starve. One zealous, perhaps [/UWSL][UWSL]mad, Taliban jumped into a bear's[/UWSL][UWSL] cage[/UWSL][UWSL] and cut off his nose, reputedly [/UWSL][UWSL]because the animal's "beard" was not long enough.[/UWSL][UWSL] Another[/UWSL][UWSL] fighter, [/UWSL][UWSL]intoxicated by events and his own[/UWSL][UWSL] power,[/UWSL][UWSL] leaped into the lion's den [/UWSL][UWSL]and cried out, "I am the lion now!" The lion killed him.[/UWSL][UWSL] Another[/UWSL][UWSL] Tal[/UWSL][UWSL]iban soldier[/UWSL][UWSL] threw[/UWSL][UWSL] a grenade into the den, blinding the animal. These [/UWSL][UWSL]two, the noseless bear and the blind lion, together[/UWSL][UWSL] with[/UWSL][UWSL] two wolves, [/UWSL][UWSL]were the only animals[/UWSL][UWSL] that[/UWSL][UWSL] survived the Taliban rule. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]I hope you all can grow beards otherwise you'll be all in prison with me I'm 23 and I can't even grow a mustache [/UWSL]
All great civilizations eventually come to an end.
by niggers

Last edited:
These stupid cucked motherfuckers vaulentarily signed up to be Jew bitches and died fighting the Taliban.

What compels people to join the military and devote their lives and die for the US ultra rich elite jews?

The US is beyond cucked, and these retarded US soldiers are clearly fighting for the wrong team. They have wasted trillions of dollars and got thousands of themselves killed and have accomplished nothing.

Cuck Joe is even speeding up the surrender of Afghanistan to the Taliban.

I hope this is a good lesson on why you don't ever want to sign up for the US military cause you just end up being a pawn in the Jews' conquest for total world domination.

The Taliban need to be praised for withstanding these cucks for 20 years and finally defeating them.

13 more cucks died for the Jews. Fucking morons. There is absolutely nothing more cucked than being a US soldier who dies fighting for the interests of the Jew elite who control America.

13 more cucks died for the Jews. Fucking morons. There is absolutely nothing more cucked than being a US soldier who dies fighting for the interests of the Jew elite who control America.

Having a daughter isn't the "ultimate and final" cuck- dying for the USSA government is :feelshaha::feelsree:

I can hardly believe they showed this on Fox News, but it sounds like the Afghanistan situation is finally causing US soldiers to start to wake up and realize that being used as pawns and fighting wars for the Jewish elite is pointless.

View: https://youtu.be/LQKW7f6B6SM

I can hardly believe they showed this on Fox News, but it sounds like the Afghanistan situation is finally causing US soldiers to start to wake up and realize that being used as pawns and fighting wars for the Jewish elite is pointless.

View: https://youtu.be/LQKW7f6B6SM

Would you consider Hannity to be a mid to high tier normie or lower? All male tv hosts usually have to be considered somewhat good looking to have the job because nobody wants to look at ugly males presenting the news.

Would you consider Hannity to be a mid to high tier normie or lower? All male tv hosts usually have to be considered somewhat good looking to have the job because nobody wants to look at ugly males presenting the news.
He so based he transcends the conventional normie SMV scale.

He so based he transcends the conventional normie SMV scale.
I see but looks wise would you rank him as a mid to high tier normie? Imo that's the rating I'd give.

BTW remember the Hannity and Colmes show? Although they didn't directly say it, Colmes looking like a scrawny nerd compared to Hannity and Colmes playing the role of liberal and Hannity the normal looking conservative that puts him in his place was like the whole purpose of that segment @PPEcel @SlayerSlayer

I see but looks wise would you rank him as a mid to high tier normie? Imo that's the rating I'd give.

BTW remember the Hannity and Colmes show? Although they didn't directly say it, Colmes looking like a scrawny nerd compared to Hannity and Colmes playing the role of liberal and Hannity the normal looking conservative that puts him in his place was like the whole purpose of that segment @PPEcel @SlayerSlayer
hannity lookswise is low tier

his fucking face and dad bod
Idk if there's anything wrong with his face other than he looks older.

Dad bods are an unfortunate failo for older guys. It gets harder to lose fat as you get older.

Boomers are retarded and that's why they love watching the Stacies on Fox, because if it comes out of a pretty mouth it must be true