Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [News] [Rage Fuel] [Suicide Fuel] Tinder fuels rise in sex addiction of Women...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/7702766/sex-addict-signs/

Tell us something we don't know... BUT only the top 20% of men are getting it... BUT BUT BUT We're misogynists for lamenting our fates & cursing society... Y'all... We should go to our executions in silence & "solitude"... I say .FUCK. THAT. SHIT!!!

IMAGE BEING ABLE TO FUCK THE HOTTEST GIRLS IN ANY 100 MILE RADIUS, plus they'll buy you dinner and drinks

that's what tinder is like for most women but reverse the genders

The only hope for us could be a revolution that will subordinate foids again

someone needs to go ER at tinder hq

Now they’re ADDICTED TO BEING TOILETS

FUCKING HELL! TOTAL SOCIETAL COLLAPSE IS IMMINENT!!

It is chad addiction not sex addiction

cucks have enabled this, it all because foids have a betacuck to fall back on, without them tinderoasties would be homeless and left to rot.

Poor women have a problem, awww! :feelsohh:

That's ridiculous, it's like publishing articles about the obesity increase in a third world country. I want to hope it's just because they don´t know what to publish anymore to captivate the public.

IMAGE BEING ABLE TO FUCK THE HOTTEST GIRLS IN ANY 100 MILE RADIUS, plus they'll buy you dinner and drinks

that's what tinder is like for most women but reverse the genders
But yea MaLe pRiVeLeDgE:soy::soy:

And fast food fuels rise in obesity. Enabling degeneracy results in more degeneracy, we all know this. Fucking whores.

Words can’t describe how much I hate this society. Just nuke us tbh.

It seems like every foid who is 18-19 has had sex at least 100 times

"cucks like this post"

Chad addiction as someone wrote.
When the Chad supply is low and they have to go to their lookmatch, they'd have depression, eating disorder, etc.

Words can’t describe how much I hate this society. Just nuke us tbh.
same here. i am so horribly disgusted with the current state of this society.

Genesis 3: 13 " Then the Lord God said to the woman, "What is this you have done?" The woman said, "The serpent deceived me, and I ate."

same here. i am so horribly disgusted with the current state of this society.

Genesis 3: 13 " Then the Lord God said to the woman, "What is this you have done?" The woman said, "The serpent deceived me, and I ate."
The serpent was the first Chad ever. No question the first foid was deceived