Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [News] Fakecel Nathan Larson indicted in federal court last week, faces three life sentences if convicted

UPDATE:

The state of California will drop charges against Nathan Larson.

@your personality @Robtical

UPDATE:

The state of California will drop charges against Nathan Larson.

@your personality @Robtical
But why? This usually means they are gearing up for bigger charges in some other way.

tfw don't know difference between indicted and convicted :feelstastyman:

The state charges are being dropped because federal prosecutors are planning to take up the case imo.
Of course, in the interest of prosecutorial economy, since Nathan is facing 3 life sentences at the federal level already, they decided that it would be pointless to tack on state charges.

Though if the feds somehow lose their case, the state could simply refile their own charges.
Nathan will still probably spend a substantial amount of time in prison.

Good news is he will spend time in the federal system, which is a lot nicer than California state system, because obviously the feds have a big budget. I recall seeing a Redditor who wanted him to face state instead of federal charges for this reason.
tfw don't know difference between indicted and convicted :feelstastyman:

Indictment: a formal accusation. At this phase, the defendant still retains the presumption of innocence.

Conviction: declaring someone guilty.

Nathan will still probably spend a substantial amount of time in prison.

Good news is he will spend time in the federal system, which is a lot nicer than California state system, because obviously the feds have a big budget. I recall seeing a Redditor who wanted him to face state instead of federal charges for this reason.
Redditor cucks deserve to be gang raped in state prison.

seems this thread never got a bump 18 September 2022 when he died in custody or 11 October 2022 when the charges were dropped

nor on the one-year anniversary of these dates

They murdered an innocent man and the world didn't care because he was an incel, and we didn't care because he had a sex life in the distant past.

Ewwieme and me are probably the only ones left to mourn him.

They murdered an innocent man and the world didn't care because he was an incel, and we didn't care because he had a sex life in the distant past.

RIP Larson

How could anyone say that the founder of rgif is a bad man? All that he wanted to do was spread fun and joy! Some people are such bitchy creeps. They're still the same as the masses who chanted for the crucifixion of Jesus!

RIP Larson

How could anyone say that the founder of rgif is a bad man? All that he wanted to do was spread fun and joy! Some people are such bitchy creeps. They're still the same as the masses who chanted for the crucifixion of Jesus!
what was rgif ?

seems this thread never got a bump 18 September 2022 when he died in custody or 11 October 2022 when the charges were dropped

Why the fuck would ewwieme mourn him? That is disgusting.

what was rgif ?
Raping Girls is Fun

One of Larson's forums

I mourn him too, it's what he wanted. he starved himself to death

Why the fuck would ewwieme mourn him? That is disgusting.
Why is it impossible to assume she still had feelings for him?

it's what he wanted. he starved himself to death
according to THEM
even if he had started a hunger strike voluntarily, he could have wanted to end it halfway but they forced him to stay on it, killing him

his lawyer could have been complicit in allowing the jail to murder him

I don't believe he voluntarily killed himself by starvation at all, it's complete bullshit.

That guy loved attention, he wanted his day in court representing himself.

People don't reach that state in prison AWAITING TRIAL , suicide happens post-trial when they are in jail serving a sentence.

If you reach that then they abused you and should be sued.

according to THEM
even if he had started a hunger strike voluntarily, he could have wanted to end it halfway but they forced him to stay on it, killing him

his lawyer could have been complicit in allowing the jail to murder him

I don't believe he voluntarily killed himself by starvation at all, it's complete bullshit.

That guy loved attention, he wanted his day in court representing himself.

People don't reach that state in prison AWAITING TRIAL , suicide happens post-trial when they are in jail serving a sentence.

If you reach that then they abused you and should be sued.
he had talked about doing it before and had tried it a couple of times when he was still free

hell, the first time he was locked up for the whole president thing, he said he tried to do it

he had talked about doing it before and had tried it a couple of times when he was still free
hell, the first time he was locked up for the whole president thing, he said he tried to do it
doesn't mean we should assume he did it
I don't like the idea thast we just assume suicides because then all feds have to do is make someone look suicidal and then murder them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back