Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [News] Dicklets its over. Penis shrinks over time...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
How can my dick get any smaller, what a joke, unless youre born with a 8 inch dick life is a scam

I dont get why the dick pill is an issue when most of us have no Chance anyway

Suicidefuel title. 5 Dickcels just roped OP watch out with this shit

agreed. dickpill is for normies who can get girls to see their penis at all. incels should worry something like face and height instead
dick pill is very real but it's not our time to dedicate to it yet.

@fukmylyf
B5CEA6A6 D4C1 4867 8213 9928450FC07B

it means that even if you dumpster dived to the depths of hell, you still won't even be able to keep a woman because of a small dick

dickpill is brutal, it destroyed all of my hope

agreed. dickpill is for normies who can get girls to see their penis at all. incels should worry something like face and height instead
dick pill is very real but it's not our time to dedicate to it yet.
if an incel is worried About the dickpill that means he is either a fakecel or bluepilled as fuck because he thinks it will be an issue when having a gf
it means that even if you dumpster dived to the depths of hell, you still won't even be able to keep a woman because of a small dick

dickpill is brutal, it destroyed all of my hope
Most of us cant Keep a foid anyway we are losers so I dont worry About the dickpill

Mines been 4 in forever tbh.

Dickpill is one of the strongest pills out there

Mine is 1 inch, 1.5 inches erect. If this is true, it will be a clitoris before long. :feelsrope:

one Of the few pills that doesn’t affect me tbh. I can afford some shrinkage, it’s all good

Still bald tho so not like it even matters

8x8 here, dick size dont matter. :chad:

It doesn't shrink in inches, though. It barely "shrinks."

Start trapmaxxing.

If someone said this here would be banned, but I think yes in many cases dicklets the best is trapmaxx or gaymaxx.

1cm, who tf cares

worrying about a dickpill is low ikwew

I started TRT a month ago and my dick's girth increased by 15% and length by 10%.

I looked it up online as soon as I noticed ......something felt different during fapping.

Turns out if you don't have optimal levels of testosterone, your dick is under-inflated.

My flaccid state is about 40% bigger too... it doesn't shrivel up as small as it did before.

Too bad I can't even use this shit on foids.. what a waste

these people saying it doesnt matter must not be small or have odd measurements.

4 incher here, haven't roped yet, but feel like it. Dick hasn't really grown any larger since i was 13-14 or so

7-8 + inches.

That'd be huge, only <0.1-0.5% of the male population has an 8+ inch dick. Your perception is awfully skewed and thus far from the truth.

That'd be huge, only <0.1-0.5% of the male population has an 8+ inch dick. Your perception is awfully skewed and thus far from the truth.
It depends on your region, here it is not so unusual men with more than 15 cm, a good part of the population is fat which diminished in some men. My gay or bisexual friend has already taken measurements and at least 4 were 19 cm, 21 cm, 20 cm and another tcm of 19 cm, 16 cm are also abundant.

It depends on your region, here it is not so unusual men with more than 15 cm, a good part of the population is fat which diminished in some men. My gay or bisexual friend has already taken measurements and at least 4 were 19 cm, 21 cm, 20 cm and another tcm of 19 cm, 16 cm are also abundant.

No, I was talking about the entire male population. And it has been scientifically proven that gay men have bigger dicks on average, so of course your gay friend would come up with these numbers.

No, I was talking about the entire male population. And it has been scientifically proven that gay men have bigger dicks on average, so of course your gay friend would come up with these numbers.

Worse than many were not really gay there, many were 1 to 2 on the kinsey scale, let me tell you about some friends I never imagined were bis, I do not believe they are gay at all. But this research is true, yet the majority were black / mulattos.
The majority of the slaves who came to work in the gold mines of the interior of Brazil were Angolans (average a little smaller than the second ones I mentioned) or the Coast of the Mine (present benin, togo, Cote d'Ivoire, etc.). lots of BBC genetics here

Worse than many were not really gay there, many were 1 to 2 on the kinsey scale, let me tell you about some friends I never imagined were bis, I do not believe they are gay at all. But this research is true, yet the majority were black / mulattos.
The majority of the slaves who came to work in the gold mines of the interior of Brazil were Angolans (average a little smaller than the second ones I mentioned) or the Coast of the Mine (present benin, togo, Cote d'Ivoire, etc.). lots of BBC genetics here

Black people have the biggest concentration of gay people, so it makes sense that these gay black men your friend encountered had bigger dicks on average. It doesn't matter if you believe if they are gay or not, if they have gay sex they are gay. You're way too unrealistic about dick sizes, that's your own problem. Be more realistic. If you aren't a gay (black) male then don't expect to have a huge dick.

That's why I see micropenis old men in the gym

Black people have the biggest concentration of gay people, so it makes sense that these gay black men your friend encountered had bigger dicks on average. It doesn't matter if you believe if they are gay or not, if they have gay sex they are gay. You're way too unrealistic about dick sizes, that's your own problem. Be more realistic. If you aren't a gay (black) male then don't expect to have a huge dick.

So much so that my friend has a small penis and is a descendant of Italians (he is from the south of my state with much less blacks), even though being a bit fat would still not be great, what I mean is probably in blacks (westerners, not Somalis or anything like that) there are more individuals above the average than whites where the ocylation should be higher and in Asians where it is placed down practically all.