Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL News article about currycels [CURRYCELS GTFIH]

holy shit

never has the phrase "it's over for currycels" been more true

notice how the article didn't address any currycel arguments; like the fact that they ARE less likely to succeed in the dating scene than other races

tbh currycels should get this article pulled and get the reporter fired for racism
EDIT: Times of India lol

it's the currycel civil war

Curries have it the worst.

“I doubt if most of these guys would remain misogynistic if they manage to get into a relationship with a woman.”

Graham's number IQ post by this highly esteemed academic.

Page doesn't open,is it talking about JBW?

My sympathies and feels to all currycels, but these articles are a good thing, even if they end up at the wrong conclusion. Thousands of currycels who didn't have a word for what they're feeling read that, some of them cucked and coped as the article intended, but many of them now understand that there are others out there like them who aren't swallowing the bluepill and that they don't have to either. There's no such thing as bad press, especially when ALL press about you is negative.

“I don’t have the option to choose. That’s what makes me an incel.
If I did, it’d be intelligence and confidence.
It doesn’t matter though, because it’s the girls who choose."
really?
still trying to appear like good boyos in the eyes of the media...

I feel for you curries.

Jfl at the statusboost of currycels :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
@chudur-budur gtfih
This is a brilliant article

Try desktop version.
LMAO holy fucking kek. We are growing strong. The new era of street-shitting is very nigh. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

the article made me think.. how are people so stupid as to ignore the reality... how can these faggots write these articles and call us misogynists for simply telling the truth about nature of women ? why dont they get it !?? its a hopleless world.. i wish every fucking human dies

Fake news by gay jews

the article made me think.. how are people so stupid as to ignore the reality... how can these faggots write these articles and call us misogynists for simply telling the truth about nature of women ? why dont they get it !?? its a hopleless world.. i wish every fucking human dies
That moron reporter lives in the curryland and he still thinks cracker pussies are lined up for him and he will start shagging as soon as he crosses the border of the west.

That moron reporter lives in the curryland and he still thinks cracker pussies are lined up for him and he will start shagging as soon as he crosses the border of the west.
JFL yeah...:feelskek: he probably thinks he will get white puss if he respects women enoughh.. rofl

JFL yeah...:feelskek: he probably thinks he will get white puss if he respects women enoughh.. rofl
My mistake, the reporter is a foid. That currywhore was just casually mocking currycels.

No bobs or vaseline for curries.

My sympathies and feels to all currycels, but these articles are a good thing, even if they end up at the wrong conclusion. Thousands of currycels who didn't have a word for what they're feeling read that, some of them cucked and coped as the article intended, but many of them now understand that there are others out there like them who aren't swallowing the bluepill and that they don't have to either. There's no such thing as bad press, especially when ALL press about you is negative.
High IQ post.

JBW. Being curry is a death sentence in the dating world. If you're not rich (betabuxx) or a Chadpreet, you're fucking done.