Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Newest mainstream media inkwell coverage

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
If you have seen one of those 'incel' media coverages, you have seen them all. Don't get too hyped up this one doesn't add anything new to the table, it uses the same old scaremongering tactics of excessive sound effects and saying 'extremist' or 'extremism' after every 5 seconds. There's also the 'We need more joo overlords to censor the internet so inky revolution doesn't happen' narrative thrown in about 7 times during the whole video, which got obnoxious very quickly

View: https://youtu.be/3aJ1XPicw4o

Shoutouts
@Subhuman Niceguy 2:04
@coping_manlet 2:08
@Mulattocel 6:02

Even normies didn't like this video too much :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Video ratio

Last edited:

The Economist

Shareholder: Rothschild (21%)
Editor: Zanny Beddoes (NWO - Bilderberg)

AE5BB0C2 98D6 422E 9B73 6AFBE2AC7513

I only read the financial times. Never the economist

I want to be featured by news (in Roblox).

Women and society hate me for existing, I have a right to defend myself. All I did was I happened to be born ugly and they want me to die

Damn I feel like feds are watching now tf

This entire video is just comparing one giant clusterfuck of multiple groups together (incels, QAnon, white nationalists) and painting all of them with the same brush.

Extremely ill-informed and poorly made video, tbh, but I expect nothing less from journos.

Also at 3:27, I saw one of the journos "browsing" r/incels on her MacBook. r/incels has been banned on Reddit since November 7, 2017, but the video was uploaded eight hours ago. The top right of the screen says August 22nd. Did they actually put five years of production time on this video only to make it this awful? LMAO. That would be funny if they did, but based on the url that I see at the top, however, it looks like a Reddit image link, and I'm about 90% sure it's a screenshot from IncelTear. Though who on Earth would have a screenshot that old to post for Reddit points in 2022?

These people are literally getting their information on us from IT, LMAO. Opinions discarded.

My post that was featured wasn’t even anything that bad jfl

If you have seen one of those 'incel' media coverages, you have seen them all. Don't get too hyped up this one doesn't add anything new to the table, it uses the same old scaremongering tactics of excessive sound effects and saying 'extremist' or 'extremism' after every 5 seconds. There's also the 'We need more joo overlords to censor the internet so inky revolution doesn't happen' narrative thrown in about 7 times during the whole video, which got obnoxious very quickly

View: https://youtu.be/3aJ1XPicw4o

Shoutouts
@Subhuman Niceguy 2:04
@coping_manlet 2:08
@Mulattocel 6:02

Even normies didn't like this video too much :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
View attachment 669314

Famemaxxed nigger. Also how did you get dislikes?

same old bs recycled again

Its a money grab, that is what it is the "extremist research and NGO" companies are just government money pan handlers.

Oy vey

Also as you can see they admit to curating content, I hope google and the other tech companies burn to the grown for being disgusting globalists. They have effectively made their search engines and platforms useless, by curating results to liberal talking points.

Content curation

I am tired of LGBT nigger faggots fem whales in every webpage or entertainment. This is what kikes do to everything, they are obsessed with the ugly, perversion and the vulgar.

FU

youtube vanced, but search for other extensions if desktop
how do you still donwload it? i have vanced on my old phone but not new ones since its shutdown

Lol my post says “I actively find women online to Kill themsleves.” This was enough to make mainstream media.

But what’s funny is there’s probably thousands of femcel IT users out there bullying virgin men and pushing them to commit suicide. But this activity goes unreported, and typically is supported by pop culture.

They’re actively trying to genocide us lmao