Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New Zealand Mosque Terrorist Condemned as incel

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
8c2am2vedam21__01.png

twitter and the Donald respectively. we are being blamed for the acitons of this dude who had cute teenage girlfriends, they showed one of them before and cummed in several vaginas. no doubt even more women will be attracted to him now

Insufferable foid and normie tbh, incels have nothing to do with this.

He had a gf, fake news.

Motherfuckers blaming anyone then can at this point. Fuck all of them.

How can a motherfucker with a girlfriend and numerous lays be part of the "incels".

Use brain.

Motherfuckers blaming anyone then can at this point. Fuck all of them.

How can a motherfucker with a girlfriend and numerous lays be part of the "incels".

Use brain.
object 'brain' not found

Most white women are humongous traitors of their race. I wish I can live to see the day in which they're enslaved and treated as animals which is what they deserve.

“Everyone I don’t like = incel”

Most white women are humongous traitors of their race. I wish I can live to see the day in which they're enslaved and treated as animals which is what they deserve.
didnt you co-shoot up a school recently?

At least she’s one of the few leftists that’s openly honest about her disdain for freedom of speech.

Then I wonder what was this fag's username here

Every criminal is an incel
Anybody I don't like is an incel

The word has lost all it's meaning

Incel shooter tbhngl

Pfft, 4chan has caused 100s of mass shootings, and still hasn't been banned, I don't think this will be any different.

I can't believe they are trying to pin the blame on us, it's not even like foids we're targeted

Emma Kennedy sounds like most ethnicels on this site.

You are brazilian... they want you dead
Who? (((They)))? White nationalists?

I'm 92,3% white and a traditionalist. would a WN kill someone like that?

I hope not since those shooting seem to be happening so fucking frequently now, I hope no one shoots my college up :ha..feels:

It doesn’t matter if he was incel or not, we’re an easy target and an easy weapon for slandering and demeaning people. It’s the same shit as yo mama jokes.