Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News New York incel pleads guilty to federal charges after threatening and stalking normies and femoids

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
★★★★★
A detailed outline of Kaufman's behaviour can be found on this previous thread:

This week, the U.S. Department of Justice announced:

View: https://twitter.com/SDNYnews/status/1471186457880666124

FBI Assistant Director Michael J. Driscoll said: “Kaufman’s overt hatred of women and sickening threats to harm potential victims caught the eye of the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force in New York. We know acts of violence among those in the Incel community have increased in recent years. As Kaufman’s guilty plea brings this topic closer to the forefront, we want the public to know the law enforcement community is aware of the threat and working together to confront it.”

[New York State Police] Superintendent Kevin P. Bruen said: “I applaud the hard, difficult work done by law enforcement in this case, which has led to this plea and ensures the defendant will be held accountable for his crimes. We have zero tolerance for anyone who creates fear online, terrorizing victims because of their gender. Together, we will continue to seek justice for those who have been victimized and protect those vulnerable to these types of crimes.”

David Kaufman's sentencing hearing is scheduled for March 2022.

@KetamineAddictYoda @Mecoja @beyond repair @TheDarkEnigma @Lv99_BixNood @Escthectrler @CWCville gentrifier @based_meme @HighTGymcel @Vrthraghna @ordinaryotaku @HidekiToyota @Linesnap99 @Izayacel @Emba @solblue @Inceloner @ZanshuCel @Restart80

I find the fact it took an FBI terrorism taskforce to catch him fucking hilarious :feelshaha:

This is where being edgy gets you. He will probably get 2-3 years.

based stalkercel

This is where being edgy gets you. He will probably get 2-3 years.
It wasn't just a matter of being edgy, he went into social media DMs of people he knew IRL and repeatedly implied he would kill them. Extraordinarily low inhib.

But yes, the federal Sentencing Guidelines don't recommend anywhere close to 10 years. As I recall, that redpiller in California, Carl Bennington, was facing a 15-year statutory maximum for similar conduct and received 18 months.

And the normies are walking free

It wasn't just a matter of being edgy, he went into social media DMs of people he knew IRL and repeatedly implied he would kill them
Yeah his threats does carry more weight because he could do it easily. He is retarded, what did he think it will happen if you threat someone that you will kill him.

I met David Kaufman at a charity do once. He threatened to kill me and was VERY funny!

He’s from an area relatively close to me. I wonder if he’ll make the news much when I go home. Hudson Valley is always looking for something to clutch their pearls over

I like stalking too

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back