Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL New website where foids whine about their "rape culture" experiences.

Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-

JFL at some of these.

in year 7 a classmate and someone i considered a friend "air humped" me (his friend told me after class about what happened since she saw it but didnt stop it) whilst our class were waiting in line to go inside the classroom. i could feel his breath and whiffs of air behind me but i felt paralysed so i didnt move. when my mum reported him, he got isolated from class for about 2 days and i didnt go in for the rest of the week. i now get extremely anxious and panicky if people stand behind me or stand too close to me. when i went back , his friend who told me what happened said she lied and made me feel rly guilty about reporting him. in the last month i was there, i told him in the locker room whilst waiting to go into class about how it made me have panic attacks and he was smiling and was holding back his laugh whilst saying sorry. i am very very grateful that nothing physically happened but it still affects me to this day. i was also catcalled constantly by the yr 9-11s, even as soon as stepping foot on the grounds on the day i was just looking around at the school when i around 11? years old.

Women = toddlers.

Last edited:
We should've never given them rights in the first place. They have the mental capacity of a 12 year old.

We should've never given them rights in the first place. They have the mental capacity of a 12 year old.
Some of these are priceless

"I was out at the pub with a group of mates, some I know well and others not so well. At the start of the night I remember seeing a guy I knew vaguely and told I friend I thought he was cute. Nothing else. I then ended up getting very drunk having a good time. The guy already mentioned had had one beer. I remember kissing him in the pub. My memories of leaving the pub are less clear, I don’t think I told anyone I was leaving. We went to his car which he could drive because he was sober while I could barley walk. I don’t remember what time we left, how long walked to his car, how long we drove or where we ended up. I do remember bits of what happened in the car; I know we had sex. He then drove me back to the pub and dropped me off and left. The next day people found out. I texted someone who was there to apologies for my behaviour. They accused me of “officially being a slut now”. It has taken me a long time to fully understand what happened to me was wrong. That I was slut shamed for an act that should never have happened because I could not give consent. That I should not have to apologies for getting drunk while having a good time and someone took advantage of that. I lost a lot of friends because of this event and when more people started to find out, most of them all took the side of the boy and agreed I was a slut. These were people who knew me. I still don’t really think I understand the severity. And I think I’m some ways, the alcohol was a blessing here because it means I don’t have to remember exactly what happened to me."

Drunk sex. Got called a slut. So it's rape. Lol.

Drunk sex. Got called a slut. So it's rape. Lol.
Typical, they are really just children in a grownups body, they are unable to take any responsibility for their actions

womens problems are so utterly trivial and self-inflicted. and they take themselves so seriously too because society is overly protective of them and pretends that their non-issues are an actual social problem

literally almost all of these stories are either about her boyfriend, a guy she had sex with consensually, or just shit that doesn't even matter like that girl who was "air humped" by a classmate. two kids assaulted me with gym equipment during PE in high school, I would rather be "air humped" a thousand times than go through that again, and yet I still don't exaggerate how "traumatic" it was for attention and sympathy (which is something women do a lot because it works really well for them and they've been conditioned to it)

most of the stories on that webpage only exist because it's fashionable to be a victim tbh

Last edited:
The problem with "rape culture" is how popular it has become despite being ridicoulus. The definition of rape is pretty loose these days. if you're a women you can accuse literally any man of rape and he might lose his job or get thrown in prison. But when it comes to debating them on "rape culture" they start crying like children in the hope that a white knight will come to their rescue:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqIblDLzY_0

womens problems are so utterly trivial and self-inflicted. and they take themselves so seriously too because society is overly protective of them and pretends that their non-issues are an actual social problem

literally almost all of these stories are either about her boyfriend, a guy she had sex with consensually, or just shit that doesn't even matter like that girl who was "air humped". two kids assaulted me with gym equipment during PE in high school, I would rather be "air humped" a thousand times than go through that again, and yet I still don't exaggerate how "traumatic" it was for attention and sympathy (which is something women do a lot because it works really well for them and they've been conditioned to it)

most of the stories on that webpage only exist because it's fashionable to be a victim tbh
Amen. I bet every single male has experienced being physically bullied or physically assaulted in their life. On top of trivial sexual shit like this. I remember having my ass spanked by a girl when I was 9, for example. The reason why females care, aside from the victim currency they can get out of such "experiences" and being coddled infants in general, is because they realise such instances are an attack on their sexual power. The more chaste they are, the more high value they are as females. And the more power they have to control male and limit male sexuality, the more sexual power they have de facto.

Air humping is supposed ‘rape’ now?

There is no 'rape culture', our society in general sees rape as basically the worst crime you can commit.

rape is just a stupid term for, ''I slept with a non chad''

I'd take 12 yo boys voting and having careers before woman do any day.
fuck the more you read these stories the more it becomes fucking RAGEFUEL:feelsree: theres so many fucking women talking about how they were having sex, sending nudes, drinking, going to parties when they were 13-14 years old. and they talk about it as if its totally normal. im done

It never ends with this train wreck of a species, manipulation at its finest

This is why I believe women can't consent to sex

Incel: *Breaths in a Figrews vicinity*
Figrew: "I'VE BEEN RAPED HEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!"

It'd be more accurate to say that schools have a Man Hatred problem.
fuck the more you read these stories the more it becomes fucking RAGEFUEL:feelsree: theres so many fucking women talking about how they were having sex, sending nudes, drinking, going to parties when they were 13-14 years old. and they talk about it as if its totally normal. im done
The best part is when they lie about being raped by influential figures and then other scumsluts join in. Like they are signalling to all Men that if you dare talk back to them they'll falsely accuse you too. Such an oppressive atmosphere, it is not surprising that most Men are piss sucking cowards.