Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel New video of Nikolas Cruz preparing for Parkland Shooting

Limerencel

Limerencel

Major
"The day of my massacre shall begin, all the kids in school will run and hide"
"I am nothing. I am no one. My life is nothing and meaningless"
"I live a lone life. I live in seclusion and solitude. I hate everyone and everything. By the power of my AR you will all know who I am"

I wonder who this "Angie" is.

Also got ER vibes from his mild laughter.

sounds like a larping ER

he sounds to edgy to be taken seriously, its like a really bad larp kek you would have never thought he would actually do it based off this vid

Sounds like a major mentalcel tbh. And very low IQ.

sounds way worse than i expected

Cia technology can make video of people and say and do whatever they want.

Great video, he did a good job.

"my goal is at least 20 people" poor kid was so close to achieving his dreams

Attachments

• so close.PNG
    so close.PNG
    1.9 KB · Views: 167
As someone with the exact same mental illnesses of Nikolas Cruz I can see why he went ER. If I lived in a country like America I would had probably shot up a school already.

He looks much more subhuman in motion.

JFL if you think that dumb cunt was an incel

Not quite as entertaining as ER, but enjoyable none the less. He sounds like Loki from Avengers. Perhaps we should call this going Loki from now on.

He lacks the charisma of The Supreme Gentleman.

they will know who my name is. with the power of my AR I will pew pew pew
holy fuck literally everyone at his school must've IQ-mogged him soo bad. Imagine being so low iq you can't form coherent sentences

Not quite as entertaining as ER, but enjoyable none the less. He sounds like Loki from Avengers. Perhaps we should call this going Loki from now on.
Yeah what happened to the video manifestos? The good old ER and Cho videos, damn they were badass as fuck.

Nicks videos aren't as good but nonetheless better than nothing

Interesting...

I wonder why they chose to release this, but not the Basement Tapes from Columbine.

So Angie dumped him and he went ER?

Not really incel like tbh, in fact the exact thing CuckTears says we are... Still good though.

Fuck you can tell how much he idolized ER,he tries to copy his mannerisms so much bad just sounds autistic.

Nikolas Cruz's day of retribution.

"Hi, my name is Nick."

"Hi, Elliot Rodger here"

Last edited:
Elliot was just more sophisticated. NC sounds like an edgy 15 year old while spouting the same things.

LOL Elliot more sophisticated? His fucking plan was stopped by a door and only got 6 kills.

LOL Elliot more sophisticated? His fucking plan was stopped by a door and only got 6 kills.
He was more sophisticated speech wise, also he made more impact even though he had a pretty low score because of his manifesto. Inceldom wouldn't be half as popular today if it weren't for him.

He was more sophisticated speech wise, also he made more impact even though he had a pretty low score because of his manifesto. Inceldom wouldn't be half as popular today if it weren't for him.

Alek minassian made incels even more popular now. We are even more mainstream, yet alek minassian gets very little recognition. How sad

Alek minassian made incels even more popular now. We are even more mainstream, yet alek minassian gets very little recognition. How sad
Because AM's post was probably faked, and even if it wasn't, that only proves ER did a great job by inspiring AM to do what he did.

Incels here reacting as if Ellior Rodger wasn't the edgiest person in human history.

Incels here reacting as if Ellior Rodger wasn't the edgiest person in human history.

Yeah it's so weird the comments. Elliot Rodger's retribution was also so fucking edgy.

No one gives a fuck this idiot had a girlfriend and wasn't a virgin and wasn't an incel.

Stop idolizing a murderer you cuck.

As someone with the exact same mental illnesses of Nikolas Cruz I can see why he went ER. If I lived in a country like America I would had probably shot up a school already.

No you wouldn’t.

No one gives a fuck this idiot had a girlfriend and wasn't a virgin and wasn't an incel.

Stop idolizing a murderer you cuck.

Fine let's stop idolizing elliot rodger and alek minassian since we should stop idolizing murderers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back