Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel New video of Nikolas Cruz preparing for Parkland Shooting

LOL Elliot more sophisticated? His fucking plan was stopped by a door and only got 6 kills.
No one gives a fuck this idiot had a girlfriend and wasn't a virgin and wasn't an incel.

Stop idolizing a murderer you cuck.
How do you know all this where you in his bedroom or something?
Your the cuck atleast he killed stacies and normies when have you ever got out the basement and done something?

Last edited:
How do you know all this where you in his bedroom or something?
Your the cuck atleast he killed stacies and normies when have you ever got out the basement and done something?
What are you, president of his fan club?

Lmao triggered. "b-b-but he was an incel! Because I want to believe it!"

>video of guy autistically rambling that anyone could do
>normies will call this "chilling"

What are you, president of his fan club?

Lmao triggered. "b-b-but he was an incel! Because I want to believe it!"
Don't care if he was or not but you seem to know everything about his sex life somehow
How can you call anyone a cuck is just beyond me haha

Nikolas Cruz is a gringo kills gringo. therefore he is a good gringo. I hope they give him 5 years in an asylum and leave renewed to live his life fully. live Nikolas Cruz. When Mr. Nikolas did this execution, I and a friend snorted cocaine and we drank beer in honor of this beautiful act where the rabble gave it its due

Yeah it's so weird the comments. Elliot Rodger's retribution was also so fucking edgy.
Most of the people in these forms are just as if not more edgy than ER on venting rants

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back