Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New video has been released about our Saint (Elliot RodgER).

I can’t watch a single YouTube video about ER without the YouTuber inserting his moral high ground and moralisation of everything. Nigga I want pure hard objective facts, the viewer can then make their own opinion. They turn it into a virtue signalling game and then just insult said person so they can show how supposedly “moral” they are.

Nigga we already know normies hate him it’s nothing new. You’re not special for hating ER and won’t get more circlejerk buddies. Normies never stop moralising when ironically most of them are bad people themselves I guarantee they done some heinous shit too. Nobody is a saint

Last edited:
47 minutes of kike propaganda? I hope this kikeposting be worth as a cope.

Just another incel sinking into the earth to rot
Elliot Rodger in the end was the biggest victim, victim of the universe, the fate of particles

47 minutes of kike propaganda? I hope this kikeposting be worth as a cope.
Doesn't matter. The key is to spread the Holy gossips of our Saints.

I can’t watch a single YouTube video about ER without the YouTuber inserting his moral high ground and moralisation of everything. Nigga I want pure hard objective facts, the viewer can then make their own opinion. They turn it into a virtue signalling game and then just insult said person so they can show how supposedly “moral” they are.

Nigga we already know normies hate him it’s nothing new. You’re not special for hating ER and won’t get more circlejerk buddies. Normies never stop moralising when ironically most of them are bad people themselves I guarantee they done some heinous shit too. Nobody is a saint
:yes::yes::yes: