Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal New trucel baby found

should this trucel be aborted?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
over for this baby

Poor bastard. If I were one of the kid's parents I'd just take it out in the forest and dispatch it with a 10mm.

not even gonna till puberty

trucel reincarnation :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@mistersinister as a baby, lost footage.

I feel so bad. His life is going to be hell. :feelsbadman:

Stopped watching when it started crying.

blackpilled at birth. brutal way to enter this world:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:i'm sorry little baby:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:life is so fucking cruel i just want to end my own life. i can't take it:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

definition of "never began"

he can get a gf if he has a good personality :feelskek:

when boosted niggas dont use protection

My fucking God, i almost shed a tear for that poor thing. :cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

this is why condoms were invented.

Idk how and why this poor thing is staying alive

I saw one of these deformed excess brain fluid megamind babies in a stroller years ago when I was at a McDonalds

Last edited:
Why the fuck don't they euthanize it? Quick and painless death, let the poor thing seek a better opportunity in reincarnation.

Those "every life is precious" bastards infuriate me. YOU'RE NOT DOING THIS KID ANY FAVOR!!!

It's over for babycels!

His foid mother probably took a shitload of drugs

You're all overreacting. I think he's fine. He just needs to take a shower and touch grass maybe.

Why the fuck don't they euthanize it? Quick and painless death, let the poor thing seek a better opportunity in reincarnation.

Those "every life is precious" bastards infuriate me. YOU'RE NOT DOING THIS KID ANY FAVOR!!!