Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News NEW TINDER STATS DROPPED GTFIH!

• Thread starter Deleted member 21770
  • Start date
Deleted member 21770

Deleted member 21770

Let that sink in.
-
Its fucking over

women will now only match with less than two (2) percent of men
Your thoughts?

This looks like a job for St. Sinister

This is old.
It’s getting even worse now. Before it was top 20-25%
clown world... they'll pick up and shill income inequality then stay silent for dating inequality

Just be top 5 percentile to have any chance bro.

98-2 rule :society::society::society:what a clown world:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::society:

Why do sluts need to hook up with subhuman simps, when they have a fucking machine at home, waiting to get picked by Chad to pump and dump her.

99% chance of humiliation vs 1% chance of redemption

95-5 and it's even worse today, that's wild :worryfeels:

Just go outside, silly inkwell :soy:
Real life dating is SO much better :soy:

Old or not, I don't know why guys even use dating apps to begin with when the chances of success are so low. If the majority of men left these platforms women would have no choice but to interact with more men irl.
Women DO interact with men IRL lol. Apps like Tinder attract a lot of losers who can't get laid the normal way (and end up being unsuccessful on OLD too). That's why despite the memes here, Chads on there are quite rare unless you live in some huge, rich city.

After reading volcel femcel subreddits, these stats just bring a smile on my face. Just furthermore proof that women are just Chad only and their looksmatch isn't good enough.

:feelskek: better play at the lottery, odds seem better.

I hope some hacker group get a hold of all tinder data like what happened to nvidia and amd, and blackpilled trucels would compile a huge list of blackpill suicide fuel from this data.

I'm not more picky, I just have preferences and so what if I'm fat and look like a caveman in a wig? YOLO and I deserve to fuck :chad: and have what I really want! :foidSoy:

I knew the 80-20 rule was becoming old school when High tier normies and Chadlites were complaining about tinder. Mind you most relationships come from online dating.

it's 95% , because some based gigachads have standards :feelsUgh:

but yeah, I noticed that myself each year the tinder gets worse and worse, hypergamy just keeps increasing :reeeeee:

Correct me if I am wrong, but women tend to wait for guys to approach them. A guy has to meet a certain criteria before she even thinks of approaching. Women tend to be stuck to other women in social settings and expect guys to be able to penetrate that defence and interact with her. People generally stick to their social groups and are introduced to potential partners through that arrangement.
Well, yeah, but it depends where. If it's a nightclub women don't always stick with each other at all times so you can approach them. And yeah, most normies meet their partners through social circles. That's why being an autist is a death sentence.

I saw this on an older Tails video, I think it’s a bit dated, so things are probably worse by now

View attachment 641722
women will now only match with less than two (2) percent of men
Your thoughts?
it's very interesting that the image phrases it like this

this is exactly what i was harping on at some point, when women date like this, the ability of men to date who they want is extremely restricted, from the male perspective it's like literally nobody wants them and it's completely irrelevant whether they like this or that woman or have this or that taste in women, any preference at all is completely useless because they get hit with 98% rejection anyway

Tinder has like 4:1 male to female ratio and foids get to be as picky as they want

95/5 is non ironically real

Last edited:
the ability of men to date who they want is extremely restricted, from the male perspective it's like literally nobody wants them and it's completely irrelevant whether they like this or that woman or have this or that taste in women, any preference at all is completely useless because they get hit with 98% rejection anyway
Men don’t date, they just take what they can get

Men don’t date, they just take what they can get
idk why people expect men to treat women better than shit :feelskek:

you get shit, you treat it like shit, simple