Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News New Swedish Church Guide for LGBTQ Kids Labels Jesus 'Queer'

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://sputniknews.com/europe/201904071073903878-sweden-church-queer-guide/

https://nyadagbladet.se/inrikes/svenska-kyrkan-slapper-hbtq-guide-for-barn-jesus-beskrivs-som-queer/

A diocese of the Church of Sweden has recently released a new guide for "Christian queer kids", local news website Nya DagBladet reports.

According to the media outlet, the guide “contains definitions and concepts, a bit about the Bible and LGBTQ, as well as Bible stories that it claims are related to LGBTQ people”.

The definitions explored in the guide include terms such as like "cisperson", "gender fluid", "non-binary," "queer," "two sex norm" and "rainbow fairs". The document also reportedly insists that the Bible is not against homosexuality.

"Jesus himself is described by the guide as a person who “broke the norm” and was “queer” for the way he lived his life, with the guide further claiming that he "did not defend the traditional family."

"Jesus’ mother, Mary, dared "to break traditional sex norms in a patriarchal society", while his father Joseph turned out to be a person who "breaks the norms in terms of gender expression and probably went in a suit intended for a king's daughter", the guide reportedly states."

Protestants tend to cater more to modern degenerate society

I don't know much about Jesus biography tbh. But isn't the correct term a hermit or something like that?

Are these retards so deluded as to think that the meaning of the word "queer" has not changed in the last, what, 2000 years? It only became another word for gay in the mid 20th century, I believe. Before that, it meant 'weird' or 'unconventional'.

Modern Christianity is soo cucked, especially Protestants and Evangalists

Now, I'm not saying we should nuke Sw*den
...but then again...

"Guide for Christian queer kids"
I want to die when I read these sentence :feelsree::feelsree::woke:

Protestants tend to cater more to modern degenerate society
Modern Christianity is soo cucked, especially Protestants and Evangalists

Protestantism as a whole is really in a sorry state right now. We've always played "little brother" to the big brothers (such as the RCC) and we follow shitty trends 20 years too late to fill the pews instead of sticking to doctrine and letting the Holy Spirit work. Not only did it not work in attracting members, but it was also a direct offense toward liturgical, stricture-based worship and traditions. Funny enough, it seems that the churches that stay traditional are doing better (in the LCMS at least) as they offer something different (and justified!).

I myself am LCMS, one of the few larger protestant congregations that has avoided the cuckery in it's most raw form for the most part (for example: we do not allow homosexuals, women cannot preach or be ordained, liturgical worship with closed communion), but we still do the little brother shit all the time. Other Lutheran congregations have not been so lucky and have fallen victim to the ways of the world. I understand that people want to share the joyous news of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ, but blaspheming to attract people is a huge sin... and the wages of sin is death.

Protestantism as a whole is really in a sorry state right now. We've always played "little brother" to the big brothers (such as the RCC) and we follow shitty trends 20 years too late to fill the pews instead of sticking to doctrine and letting the Holy Spirit work. Not only did it not work in attracting members, but it was also a direct offense toward liturgical, stricture-based worship and traditions. Funny enough, it seems that the churches that stay traditional are doing better (in the LCMS at least) as they offer something different (and justified!).

I myself am LCMS, one of the few larger protestant congregations that has avoided the cuckery in it's most raw form for the most part (for example: we do not allow homosexuals, women cannot preach or be ordained, liturgical worship with closed communion), but we still do the little brother shit all the time. Other Lutheran congregations have not been so lucky and have fallen victim to the ways of the world. I understand that people want to share the joyous news of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ, but blaspheming to attract people is a huge sin... and the wages of sin is death.

The pope is going all out with the pro refugee pro LBGT shit so don't feel too bad.

https://sputniknews.com/europe/201904071073903878-sweden-church-queer-guide/

https://nyadagbladet.se/inrikes/svenska-kyrkan-slapper-hbtq-guide-for-barn-jesus-beskrivs-som-queer/

A diocese of the Church of Sweden has recently released a new guide for "Christian queer kids", local news website Nya DagBladet reports.

According to the media outlet, the guide “contains definitions and concepts, a bit about the Bible and LGBTQ, as well as Bible stories that it claims are related to LGBTQ people”.

The definitions explored in the guide include terms such as like "cisperson", "gender fluid", "non-binary," "queer," "two sex norm" and "rainbow fairs". The document also reportedly insists that the Bible is not against homosexuality.

"Jesus himself is described by the guide as a person who “broke the norm” and was “queer” for the way he lived his life, with the guide further claiming that he "did not defend the traditional family."

"Jesus’ mother, Mary, dared "to break traditional sex norms in a patriarchal society", while his father Joseph turned out to be a person who "breaks the norms in terms of gender expression and probably went in a suit intended for a king's daughter", the guide reportedly states."
Are there many churchgoers in Sweden?

The level of mental gymnastics is admirable.

"Guide for Christian queer kids"
I want to die when I read these sentence :feelsree::feelsree::woke:
Same here. I would like to see that country be destroyed by fire and brimstone as it happened with Sodom and Gomorrah.
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Another agenda being pushed.

Wouldnt expect anything else from cucked Sweden

Church of Sweden doesn’t really even have a church, something like 90% of Sweden are not religious and most Swedish pastors don’t even believe in God.

These are the end times, the church is asleep but it will awaken again and bring a revival before the end.