Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill New standards update

Plz guys stop making the only place we can relate together a pit of crocodile
a painting of jesus with the words  his peace and mercy be with you

Chances are he's a bought account, it's been happening on .org & has ofc happened here
Maybe but his old posts seem in character, he was just unbanned and I doubt anyone would buy a banned account in the small chance that they can get unbanned

Maybe but his old posts seem in character, he was just unbanned and I doubt anyone would buy a banned account in the small chance that they can get unbanned
-insults everyone
-calls me a bastard for "stalking" him and calling him a faggot (he told everyone to suck him and to kys beforehand)
- previously banned grAY with an enormous ego cause one of the mods slapped vip colors on him
-thinks i have special privileges cause i have over 10k posts, (@Animecel2D postmogs everyone on this site :feelsokman:) even though all i did was report him for faggotry
Its all so tiresome Essential T-Shirt ...

-insults everyone
-calls me a bastard for "stalking" him and calling him a faggot (he told everyone to suck him and to kys beforehand)
- previously banned grAY with an enormous ego cause one of the mods slapped vip colors on him
-thinks i have special privileges cause i have over 10k posts, (@Animecel2D postmogs everyone on this site :feelsokman:) even though all i did was report him for faggotry
View attachment 1229191
He deserved the ban and he's seething that his faggotry actually got called out

It's only a 1 day ban, so he'll be back tomorrow
some people take forever to get a perm banned despite being obnoxious, worthless, shitbags that ruin the forum, like General alek :feelsbadman:

some people take forever to get a perm banned despite being obnoxious, worthless, shitbags that ruin the forum, like General alek :feelsbadman:
Unfortunately

You are a fucking moron, you are that subhuman that being an 2 for you is a miracle, you are that subhiman that thinking if you were an 6 you would easely ascend :lul: fucking brainlet
incel shaming my brocel huh?