Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel New show on TBS called "Chad"

You realize what they're doing with this, right? They're solidifying the image of incels as effeminate, short, weak framelets by literally using a woman to portray us. Not just any woman, but one who is far past her prime. It wasn't enough for them to attack our masculinity and sense of self by mocking our height, looks, shape, voice, faces or any other innate trait -- they had to go the extra mile to feminize us.

Aren't these the same people who get furious when a real woman plays a transgender abomination? Why didn't they hire a real incel for the part? Incels are very underrepresented in hollywood, perhaps it's time to give one of us a shot.
They're also perpetuating the stereotype that all incels are white. They should've used a 5'2" balding Indian janitor as the main character.

They're also perpetuating the stereotype that all incels are white. They should've used a 5'2" balding Indian janitor as the main character.
That's intentional, they're currently in the political propaganda process of conflating White nationalists, White male conservatives, and basically any kind of White male in opposition to Global-homo as being incel. I think it's a very interesting propaganda angle, how can so many White men of the 'evil white male patriarchy™®©' be sexless according to their definition, it's almost like they're trying to confirm breeding White people out of existence by purposefully targeting White males is a thing after all and not some ridiculous conspiracy theory, they really haven't thought this through entirely as usual. They're getting sloppy and disorganized on their own crafted psyops.

Last edited:
The main character here is Iranian apparently.

She's an Iranian jew. And jews larp as white.
The character in the show is meant to be a Muslim Iranian, only in America could that person be classified as "white".

And I can't find any proof of the actress being Jewish.

I dont think I've ever seen anything that bad