Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel New show on TBS called "Chad"

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★

Based on the trailer it looks like it's a show about making fun of incels. JFL the kikes are getting more brazen with their mockery of incels.

Edit: the main character is actually played by a middle aged kike foid. Imagine that. A grown ass shitcunt jewess playing the role of a teenage boy.

Last edited:
Wtf they made a show about @JohnWickCel

What more can we expect. Atleast they are upfront.

This is why I never pay for anything by kikes, cucks, women, feminists or faggots.
Oh some kike wrote an academic article, here is your fren: https://sci-hub.se/
Oh some kike produced a tv show, here is your fren: rarbg.to
Oh some kike wrote a book, here is your fren: https://libgen.is/
Oh some kike produced an audiobook, here is your fren: http://audiobookbay.net/
Sorry sweetie, you're not entitled to my payment :dab:

This is why I never pay for anything by kikes, cucks, women, feminists or faggots.
Oh some kike wrote an academic article, here is your fren: https://sci-hub.se/
Oh some kike produced a tv show, here is your fren: rarbg.to
Oh some kike wrote a book, here is your fren: https://libgen.is/
Oh some kike produced an audiobook, here is your fren: http://audiobookbay.net/
Sorry sweetie, you're not entitled to my payment :dab:
Kikes and globalists don’t deserve any shekels or your payment. Based. Always pirate. QBitTorrent is your best friend.

I don’t wanna keep memeing him because he’ll stop talking to me

Also he was before your time GrAYcel... :feelswhere:
I used to Lurk on this website before I made this account lol. I know about him.

I used to Lurk on this website before I made this account lol. I know about him.
I see. Tbh I never got why inkwell lurkers don’t just make an account when they discover .co

I see. Tbh I never got why inkwell lurkers don’t just make an account when they discover .co
I was scared of getting in trouble for posting here lol. Well, it already happened anyhow ( my internet provider called my dad regarding me visiting violent sites). I already made a post about it.

I was scared of getting in trouble for posting here lol. Well, it already happened anyhow ( my internet provider called my dad regarding me visiting violent sites). I already made a post about it.
You knew that your internet provider would rat you out?

You knew that your internet provider would rat you out?
Nah. Its because I live in Canada, and the laws regarding incel-activity online are cucked here. I didnt know that posting on inkwells.co would get me a call or a warning.

Found a based comment.

Fdada

Is this you @BummerDrummer ?

They call us dangerous terrorists, yet appropriate our memes and culture. JFL at this clown society

Looks like more jewish transexual brainwashing.

And ppl wonder why we're so mad. Let them keep pushing this narrative, they'll be sorry sooner or later.

So they chose a fucking foid to play a ridiculous inkrel caricature and make jokes about the most suicidal demographic in human history.

U go gurl :soy::soy::soy:

Basically incel blackface.

>10 year old daughter bragging about her moms promisquity in front of the family

:soy: yass that queen sure showed the oinkwell

Why is a 39 year old jew foid pretending to be a boy, couldnt they get an actual boy?

Wtf they made a show about @JohnWickCel
I love how he's like he needs to stay away from here because of bad influence and got a self ban.
But his account says last seen earlier today.

all these fucking normies so confused thinking its a show about trannies lol, it has backfired badly it seems. Normie logic = ok to mock incels but noooo not my heckin trannerinos

40 year old playing a 12 year old

merch-1.jpg

I love how he's like he needs to stay away from here because of bad influence and got a self ban.
But his account says last seen earlier today.
He was a low IQ poster, what else to expect.

Its going to be those cope films about the geeky kid becoming hot or learning some make believe lesson on how he does not need to be popular and gets a becky.

Edit: the main character is actually played by a middle aged kike foid. Imagine that. A grown ass shitcunt jewess playing the role of a teenage boy
That just makes shit worse a female can never be in the position of a male, let alone play the role.

My mind is full of fuck

Based on the trailer it looks like it's a show about making fun of incels. JFL the kikes are getting more brazen with their mockery of incels.

Edit: the main character is actually played by a middle aged kike foid. Imagine that. A grown ass shitcunt jewess playing the role of a teenage boy.

its over for the kike race

no, I prefer roping or going ER before hand.
Will you go ER inside a synagogue? If you do I will consider you a good kike.

lol j/k
There's no such thing as a good kike

Will you go ER inside a synagogue? If you do I will consider you a good kike.

lol j/k
There's no such thing as a good kike
Probably some feminist locations, like a family court house

Most of them are just afraid
you're probably right, he doesn't want to be harassed by CIA cels

is this an out of season april fools joke?

Probably some feminist locations, like a family court house
Why not the kike studio that produced this Chad TV show? Oh that's right you're only willing to kill goyims and never a fellow kike.

Why not the kike studio that produced this Chad TV show? Oh that's right you're only willing to kill goyims and never a fellow kike.
"fellow kike"
So you want me to kill random male TV producers of a show I never watched rather than feminist HQs?
You're not blackpilled, you're just a redpilled 4chan cuck.