Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel New "Scrunch gym shorts" craze PROVES women go to the gym to get fucked by Chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
In case you havn't been paying attention (I stare at women during my entire workouts to make them uncomfortable) a new gym shorts craze has come out of NOWHERE in the past couple months

These are the "scrunch" gym shorts, and in the past 3 months, I've gone from never seeing these before to ~30-40% of women wearing them

The craze, of course, started on tiktok

'

These leggings have ZERO extra function other than to accentuate your ass crack. In fact, they restrict movement. Squatting in them is basically IMPOSSIBLE

The fact women wear these PROVES once and for all ABSOLUTELY that women GO TO THE GYM SO CHAD WILL LOOK AT THEIR ASS

Women should be BANNED from male gyms.

Not only are they bresaking most dress codes, but
1: Encouraging sub-8s to ER
2: Worsening public health because incels won't want to come to the gym
3: Actively making their own workouts WORSE
4: Overall just being whores

IF WOMEN GO TO THE GYM TO SHOW OFF THEIR BASICALLY NAKED BODY, THEN IT LOGICALLY FOLLOWS THAT GYMS NEED TO BE SEGREGATED JUST LIKE BATHROOMS.

"hurr durr just ignore them" okay then let me pee right next to girls. Afterall, they should just "ignore me"

Attachments

• 1639419517558.png
    1639419517558.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 549
Last edited:
Women will wear this and show their cleavage as much as possible then claim they “do it for themselves” lol good one sweatie

Women will wear this and show their cleavage as much as possible then claim they “do it for themselves” lol good one sweatie
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: of course

And rightoids say that burqas are bad :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Women would literally workout naked if we didn't stop them

Whenever I hear"I'm wearing it for myself" I feel bad.:feelsbadman:

M'Lady you're snatch looks round

bro ikr i been seeing these like crazy it's legit coomfuel

i can't blame niggas for raping if women walk around like this. how are you supposed to control yourself?

We'll soon reach a point where people here will advocate the legalization of rape for females outside their homes.

And that's okay.

Whenever I hear"I'm wearing it for myself" I feel bad.:feelsbadman:
it literally makes it worse to workout, such bullshit

bro ikr i been seeing these like crazy it's legit coomfuel

i can't blame niggas for raping if women walk around like this. how are you supposed to control yourself?
We'll soon reach a point where people here will advocate the legalization of rape for females outside their homes.

And that's okay.
Exactly

Women crave attention more than anything else. Especially their safety

Women should be made to wear the burqa, inshallah.

Foids complain about being objectified but they sure do love showing off their bodies when it favors them.

Foids complain about being objectified but they sure do love showing off their bodies when it favors them.
"don't objectify me" = "don't look at me if you're not chad"

"don't objectify me" = "don't look at me if you're not chad"
They say that but then they are thots who sleep around with different Chads and post suggestive pictures and videos of themselves on Instagram and TikTok.

Its like walking around naked. Foids have no shame.

Women shouldn't train together with men, actually they shouldn't be at gyms at all.
Inshallah

In case you havn't been paying attention (I stare at women during my entire workouts to make them uncomfortable) a new gym shorts craze has come out of NOWHERE in the past couple months

View attachment 547435
View attachment 547437

These are the "scrunch" gym shorts, and in the past 3 months, I've gone from never seeing these before to ~30-40% of women wearing them

'

These leggings have ZERO extra function other than to accentuate your ass crack. In fact, they restrict movement. Squatting in them is basically IMPOSSIBLE

View attachment 547440

The fact women wear these PROVES once and for all ABSOLUTELY that women GO TO THE GYM SO CHAD WILL LOOK AT THEIR ASS

IF WOMEN GO TO THE GYM TO SHOW OFF THEIR BASICALLY NAKED BODY, THEN IT LOGICALLY FOLLOWS THAT GYMS NEED TO BE SEGREGATED JUST LIKE BATHROOMS.

"hurr durr just ignore them" okay then let me pee right next to girls. Afterall, they should just "ignore me"
KASJHDKLSAJHDKLJSAHDkjh

THEY JUST WANT TO TORTURE US

The next craze will be cloudy jizz shorts so it looks like their ass got cum in it

I want women to be fit and tight for my dick
They can train while cooking with heavy pots and cleaning under the couch. Also they can grow some veggies in the backyard, that should be enough to keep them fit

I didn't even notice any difference to usual lycra... Mind you I just see asses everywhere.

They can train while cooking with heavy pots and cleaning under the couch. Also they can grow some veggies in the backyard, that should be enough to keep them fit
naw you can't get a dumbtruck ass and tight, rigid stomach without squats and glute bridges. Mandatory women's only gyms!

i can't imagine going through life with such a low capacity for embarrassment

I've seen this often. I still can't fucking wrap my head around this mindset --- wearing things that leaves nothing to the imagination, yet getting offended when the wrong type of guy (i.e. manlet, older, ethnic, etc) stares at them.

It only tells me that foids view men they consider unattractive as an inferior peasant class that needs to avert their eyes when the God-Empress is nearby

Lol these whores would walk out in a thong and nipple stars , if there werent the risk of some deranged crack addict raping her on the spot

Wont be long before nudism is allowed in public places. Sucks to be an American though seeing as how the majority of women here are fat.

View attachment 547435
View attachment 547437

'

View attachment 547440

at my school I already saw stuff like that and I'm talking about when I went to elementary and middle school but the Islamic sharia law in this case ..... :blackpill::feelsohh:

they post videos doing ''gym'' 100% focusing and zooming in their ass in suggestive poses in suggestive clothes, sometimes twerking and yet they say ''we aren't acting like whores stupid inklers all in your head'' :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

foids are so dishonest

Last edited:
Absolutely haram. Wouldn’t need the gym if you did real work. Just another example of foids lying

they post videos doing ''gym'' 100% focusing and zooming in their ass in suggestive poses in suggestive clothes, sometimes twerking and yet they say ''we aren't acting like whores stupid inklers all in your head'' :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

foids are so dishonest
lmao so true

wap won song of the year, they keep putting that dumb slut cardi b everywhere and had her speak with... a president.. for whatever fucking reason. The worst is, I think, the alternative short-haired "punk" sluts. They project that sex energy like no other group, wear shit that shows their whole body or do those naked protests, flashing tits... and then they're like "why is everyone sexualizing us!!" Maybe because you look like a robot made for sex, dumbass? Maybe because you do as much hookups as I drink coffee?

lmao so true

wap won song of the year, they keep putting that dumb slut cardi b everywhere and had her speak with... a president.. for whatever fucking reason. The worst is, I think, the alternative short-haired "punk" sluts. They project that sex energy like no other group, wear shit that shows their whole body or do those naked protests, flashing tits... and then they're like "why is everyone sexualizing us!!" Maybe because you look like a robot made for sex, dumbass? Maybe because you do as much hookups as I drink coffee?
Women wnat to be treated like an object by chad, nothing more.

They would rather be rapd by Chad than not fuck him at all

This will probably lead to another St Yogacel :lasereyes:

ERing women (in minecraft) who dress like this would be morally permissable from a utilitarian standpoint, as women being scared to dress like this at the gym would slowly encourage more men to workout, thus increasing their life expectency.

I've seen this often. I still can't fucking wrap my head around this mindset --- wearing things that leaves nothing to the imagination, yet getting offended when the wrong type of guy (i.e. manlet, older, ethnic, etc) stares at them.

It only tells me that foids view men they consider unattractive as an inferior peasant class that needs to avert their eyes when the God-Empress is nearby
:feelsUgh:

Attention is a foid life source.

ERing women (in minecraft) who dress like this would be morally permissable from a utilitarian standpoint, as women being scared to dress like this at the gym would slowly encourage more men to workout, thus increasing their life expectency.
Agreed :feelsokman:

Lol these whores would walk out in a thong and nipple stars , if there werent the risk of some deranged crack addict raping her on the spot
In the holiday places I went when I was younger they did,I can easily see their assess and boobs, some even walked without a bra, some even had husbands and kids, and they say they wear it cuz it’s comfortable lol
What’s that

In the holiday places I went when I was younger they did,I can easily see their assess and boobs, some even walked without a bra, some even had husbands and kids, and they say they wear it cuz it’s comfortable lol

What’s that
Having to witness something like that as an Incel is some true ragefuel. Imagine burning a picture of Jesus in front of a christian man, that is the equivilant of a raging pig slut walking around with her fatass and tits out Taunting all of the Incels unfortunate enough to look, while giving her swine pig flesh to chad only.

Having to witness something like that as an Incel is some true ragefuel. Imagine burning a picture of Jesus in front of a christian man, that is the equivilant of a raging pig slut walking around with her fatass and tits out Taunting all of the Incels unfortunate enough to look, while giving her swine pig flesh to chad only.
Yeah her husband was like tattooed pos bad boy looking

human mating rituals have gone too far