Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel New saint that went ER is definitely an incel.

jonthesperg

jonthesperg

Officer

Attachments

• idaho-murder-victims-Ethan-Chapin-Xana-Kernodle-Madison-Mogen-and-Kaylee-Goncalves-111722-9de...webp
    67.7 KB · Views: 39
How are we sure that he really is an incel and not some normie?

6B587744 B9A9 45E8 B644 03F9E7B3098D

How are we sure that he really is an incel and not some normie?
If you listen to the youtube link I provided the news host says he has no reported history of dating and was probably an incel.

Was it @Paul Bernardo?

"just look at his face"

The gguy might actually get away with it too, ahahaha

He's autistic incel. Literally "creeps girls out"

He's autistic incel. Literally "creeps girls out"
I wonder if more men will go ER due to autism increasing in the next years:

kskskaoapa-jpg.691104

ultimately i believe autism is not something genetic but something that you develop, or maybe i'm wrong

maybe the only men who will be saved from autists who go ER will be other autists that stay in their room all day (that is what i do because of my autism but i have my androids to cope)

i'm talking about autism level 1 and not 2 or 3

autism level 1 is just normal intelligence, normal emotional intelligence but bad social skills

Last edited:
Another faggotass white normie "mentalcel cuz i cant get a virgin tradwife" retard labeled inkel.

Fucking fakecels

Another faggotass white normie "mentalcel cuz i cant get a virgin tradwife" retard labeled inkel.

Fucking fakecels
Still based for being a hERo so idc really

Still based for being a hERo so idc really
This. It's likely he's incel, but that doesn't matter as long normies view him as one. It's about sending an message

There were another two roasties sleeping in another room I wished he slashed them as well

These shows how being autistic and low confidence is so debilitating . I don't even look that bad. That plus being an ethnic, is why I'm on here.

Karma is a bitch I guess. The normies mistreat an atypical guy, and this comes about. Play stupid games win stupid prizes (in GTA all venues)

By the standards of chads.is or by using the foid definition he might be an incel but compared to A trucel he's a mentalcel (fakecel) or sexhaver

Last edited:

Fucking fakecels
if you think he’s average-above average, then you’re subhuman af.

I wonder if more men will go ER due to autism increasing in the next years:

kskskaoapa-jpg.691104

ultimately i believe autism is not something genetic but something that you develop, or maybe i'm wrong

maybe the only men who will be saved from autists who go ER will be other autists that stay in their room all day (that is what i do because of my autism but i have my androids to cope)

i'm talking about autism level 1 and not 2 or 3

autism level 1 is just normal intelligence, normal emotional intelligence but bad social skills

I’m a level 1 autist, I have mild/high-functioning form of autism (aspERgERs).

I have an avERage job (I make $1.3k a week), I can live/function independantly and I am good at reading people’s motivations but my social skills are low due to growing up in loneliness and isolation after being rejected, alienated and ostracised by pretty much everyone I intERacted with due to my significantly unattractive appearance and autism

if you think he’s average-above average, then you’re subhuman af.

He’s a high-tier normie

If you think he’s anything below normie tiER, you don’t know how to rate

Also anyone else notice that the whole time she's stereotyping him as a killer because he "looks like a creep". We are the only group of people who it's acceptable to say, "yep It's always one of these guys" on television. If she said this about a minority group she'd be out of a job right now.

Not an incel. Way too good looking and his motivations weren't incel-related at all.

I’m catiously optimistic. Hopefully he has a manifesto or something. Being a criminology major, he probably knew very well about Hybristophilia. I wouldn’t be surprised if he planned this all out, to increase his desirability amongst TrueCrime loving foids. Even if he does get the death penalty, he’ll be getting his dick wet until the end.
Not an incel. Way too good looking and his motivations weren't incel-related at all.
This is a sticking point for me. Apparently he used to be very fat and bullied very often, but his transformation is enough to help him ascend with an ethnic foid at the very least. I’m hesitant to call him a mentalcel, but perhaps his brain was fried due to bullying

you get what you fucking deserve