Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New saint just dropped. Saint rectanglecel

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/malegrooming/comments/1c4v7qj/30m_half_bald_already_any_tips_to_improve_upon_my/

It's over. Get him in here tbh

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMelGJV_PqM

fakecel trait: you make fun of incel-tier looks

wow i was going to say he needs to grow his hair out but he is balding so its so over

It's over. Get him in here tbh
But also, holy shit those comments. They are making fun of him. I thought a sub like that would be less hostile to subhuman men. Apparently not.

Normie men hate subhuman men. Just because you're an incel man, that doesn't mean normie men are on your side. No need to pledge allegiance to the male gender. Men hate us. Women hate us. Trannies hate us.

I can't believe how mean they are. He's just a subhuman incel in denial trying to cope with looksmaxxing, yet they are still so brutal with him

I laugh at cel looks all the time its hilarious to me.

Hilarious that this retards have lived for 30+ years and have yet to figure out what is wrong with their lives. Actual retards deserve to be made fun of.

He probably knows tbh though like tbh

Its ok jus spin the wheel again

Redditaccounthavingcels get him in here now

:lul:
it's over unless he shaves and gets a wig or goes to turkey to get a hair transplant.
He needs luscious hair that will never let the sides of his head see the light of day again
His face is ok but his head's shape is comical, foids will never take him seriously until he hides it.

Ltn

Look at my pfp if u wanna see a trucel

He’s not making fun of them. He’s just pointing them out and telling him to take the blackpill

Man what the hell happened to his head

Surely that’s a defect of some kind