Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL New roommate brought over his girlfriend

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Wizard
★★★★★
So now it happens to me too? :feelsseriously: The story I've seen many times on here of people having to listen to a roommate next door fucking a girl. Hasn't happened yet they just got here.

JFL sex in shared apartments shouldn't be legal.

Missing my previous fat soy roommate now. He was a neet and probably a bluepilled incel.

Fucking brutal. If you got paypal or crypto I'll donate for some noise cancelling headphones :smonk::feelsokman:

Two birds with one stone, if you know what I mean :feelsLSD:

what do they both look like? looksmatched or does one of them mog in looks?

Just normie stuff
In most cases the normfags have to downdate to even get "something" (an ugly used up whore that is)

Haven't gone out to check. He is a tallfag (6'3) normie white guy.

Fucking brutal. If you got paypal or crypto I'll donate for some noise cancelling headphones :smonk::feelsokman:
how much do u got? i need some

So now it happens to me too? :feelsseriously: The story I've seen many times on here of people having to listen to a roommate next door fucking a girl. Hasn't happened yet they just got here.

Missing my previous fat soy roommate now. He was a neet and probably a bluepilled incel.
Are you in university/college why don’t you live with your parents.

Are you in university/college why don’t you live with your parents.
Nah I'm neet now.

Living with parents means being harassed by them all the time for chores and "to do something with your life" and :bluepill: stuff.

Also when I lived with them I had a shitty room that wasn't private enough. My rent is really cheap anyway.

give me a reason to donate to you. Im not rich :feelswhere:
Buy me a psn card.

That sucks balls, dude.

I was caught with heroin and they take your licence away because you're not suited to drive a car if you're addict.
They dont need to prove you use regulary or at all. Its a money making scheme.

Was once told by my own mother that I look like “ one of those trench coat kids” JFL