Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New religion: Semenism

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
I am making a new religion called semenism.

Feel free to join the discord server (dm if doesn't work)

In short, the purpose of Semenism is to encourage healthy habits such as being fit and rich as well as practicing confidence and not caring about other peoples opinions by jerking off in public washrooms

To become **Initiated** rank the requirements are
Net worth of over 10000
At least 100 pound bench press
Have jerked off and spilled cum in a public restroom or carpet at home at least once.

To become **Acolyte** rank

Make at least 20000 a year

Bench press 180 minimum

Have jerked off in public restrooms or home carpet/bed at least 30 times.

To become **King** Rank
Make six figures a year

Bench press 225 lbs

Have jerked off in public restrooms at least 100 times (300 times if on bed or carpet)

Have Bachelors degree

Last edited:
The coomer religion

Nigger thinks he's scamza :lul:

Nigger thinks he's scamza :lul:
I never charge money like those grifters I genuinely think that if everyone did this they would be happier. Who doesn't want more money and to jerk off in public restrooms?

@NearEnd how lmao. I would never charge people money like scammers. I legitimately think that making more money, getting healthy and jerking off in washrooms leads to more happiness

i dont think this is gonna work because Im not gonna pull out my micropenis in public. Also, more importantly, the whole thing sounds incredibly gay

i dont think this is gonna work because Im not gonna pull out my micropenis in public. Also, more importantly, the whole thing sounds incredibly gay
I just almost private conversation you an entire essay on how I got rejected on a FEMCEL FORUM asking for sex. while drunk.
this world is fucked and we're gonna die fucking fucking rubber.