Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News New reading material for everybody I'm writing coming within the next 48hrs.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
I'm entitling the piece, "Incels, Chaddites, And All Paths Leading To Horrific Ruin." :feelsjuice:

This piece will be about what it is to be an incel, why we hate Chads, what Chads are, and more importantly will be a public declaration of defiance by us all concerning a big 'fuck you' to the entire world. It will briefly cover foids as well.

Sneak preview with imagery below. :feelsclown:

Will it be a manifesto? I dare not say just yet.

Rubens the fall of the dammed arranhenderson com

Last edited:
I'm entitling the piece, "Incels, Chaddites, And All Paths Leading To Horrific Ruin." :feelsjuice:

This piece will be about what it is to be an incel, why we hate Chads, what Chads are, and more importantly will be a public declaration of defiance by us all concerning a big 'fuck you' to the entire world. It will briefly cover foids as well.

View attachment 458518
So you consider you're speaking in the names of us all.

Why do you think your opinion represents the opinion of everybody here ?

So you consider you're speaking in the names of us all.

Why do you think your opinion represents the opinion of everybody here ?
I don't, you either read my writings or you don't. Just felt like making the announcement because I am going to expend a lot of effort on this project.

Of course, every writer will have their critics which I would expect no less. :feelsjuice:

I don't, you either read my writings or you don't. Just felt like making the announcement because I am going to expend a lot of effort on this project.

Of course, every writer will have their critics which I would expect no less. :feelsjuice:
Fine but when you mention :

"a public declaration of defiance by us all concerning a big 'fuck you' to the entire world."

Do you realize the world doesn't give a shit about anything ? Including us all.

But I would read it, however. I also have writing as a hobby and reading too.

Fine but when you mention :

"a public declaration of defiance by us all concerning a big 'fuck you' to the entire world."

Do you realize the world doesn't give a shit about anything ? Including us all.

But I would read it, however. I also have writing as a hobby and reading too.
This manifesto I'm going to be writing is not for the rest of the world, whether they read it or not is inconsequential, no, instead this manifesto or declaration I'll be writing if anything will be for our own private consumption. I appreciate your honesty and candor. :feelsjuice:

My goal is to intellectualize inceldom bringing it into the next century beyond funny memes or simple conversational banter, it is my ambition to lay down for us all a philosophical foundation and framework so that when our enemy detractors try to pick at us they no longer will have a simple way of doing such anymore with an organized coherent ideology in place.

Last edited:
This manifesto I'm going to be writing is not for the rest of the world, whether they read it or not is inconsequential, no, instead this manifesto or declaration I'll be writing if anything will be for our own private consumption. I appreciate your honesty and candor. :feelsjuice:

My goal is to intellectualize inceldom bringing it into the next century beyond funny memes or simple conversational banter, it is my ambition to lay down for us all a philosophical foundation and framework so that when our enemy detractors try to pick at us they no longer will have a simple way of doing such anymore with an organized coherent ideology in place.
If it can help other Incels to more clearly understand what happens to them, why they feel so uncomfortable in soyciety, why they're all alone surrounded by friends who have gf or children, who marry or else, then it's a good thing.

I tend to think that the more experience and "Incel Lives Story" we share between Incels, the better we are. 2 years ago, I wasn't a member of this forum and I didn't even knew Incels existed. I was just alone with no gf and feeling very sad about it, but nobody around me seemed to understand me. People were sending me weird sights like "Why doesn't he finds a gf ? Is he gay ?". Two years ago, so, I was thinking about suicide all day-long. When I found this place, I discovered the reality of the Blackpill and that I was definitely a victim of a soyciety who puts aside a lot of men just because they aren't good-looking individuals.

Inceldom is something rather "new", but exists since centuries. People often called it "celibacy" but it's much harder and complex than this.

As a French I'm wishing to write something too, in french, and maybe I'll translate it in english myslef later. In France, inceldom and its consequences are barely considered a thing. The few people mentioning it are crazy feministic foids or their "Allies". As you can imagine, it's full of clichés about us. We are not one individual, but thousand individuals, with thousand different paths ; but we're also united as a brotherhood.

If it can help other Incels to more clearly understand what happens to them, why they feel so uncomfortable in soyciety, why they're all alone surrounded by friends who have gf or children, who marry or else, then it's a good thing.

I tend to think that the more experience and "Incel Lives Story" we share between Incels, the better we are. 2 years ago, I wasn't a member of this forum and I didn't even knew Incels existed. I was just alone with no gf and feeling very sad about it, but nobody around me seemed to understand me. People were sending me weird sights like "Why doesn't he finds a gf ? Is he gay ?". Two years ago, so, I was thinking about suicide all day-long. When I found this place, I discovered the reality of the Blackpill and that I was definitely a victim of a soyciety who puts aside a lot of men just because they aren't good-looking individuals.

Inceldom is something rather "new", but exists since centuries. People often called it "celibacy" but it's much harder and complex than this.

As a French I'm wishing to write something too, in french, and maybe I'll translate it in english myslef later. In France, inceldom and its consequences are barely considered a thing. The few people mentioning it are crazy feministic foids or their "Allies". As you can imagine, it's full of clichés about us. We are not one individual, but thousand individuals, with thousand different paths ; but we're also united as a brotherhood.
You being French as I am a French American you will like the piece I am writing because it will be very existentialist philosophically as it will be revolutionary in spirit, it will also have a theme in it that can only be described as a revolt or uprising against the modern world. Well, that's all the sneak previews for now. :feelsdevil:

You being French as I am a French American you will like the piece I am writing because it will be very existentialist philosophically as it will be revolutionary in spirit, it will also have a theme in it that can only be described as a revolt or uprising against the modern world. Well, that's all the sneak previews for now. :feelsdevil:
Declaring we're Incels is a revolution in itself, a declaration of war against the feministic tendency our society promotes everywhere.
And they hate us because, like the revolutionnaries, we act like a brotherhood and we have nothing to lose but our lives.
We honor the sacrifices of those who have fallen against the feministic tyranny, and we're starting now a global uprising.
And in the end, with hope, the heads of all the Kings of Today will fall.

Arise children of the fatherland
The day of glory has arrived
Against us tyranny's
Bloody standard is raised
Listen to the sound in the fields
The howling of these fearsome soldiers
They are coming into our midst
To cut the throats of your sons and consorts
To arms citizens
Form your battalions
March, march
Let impure blood
Water our furrows

:feelsYall:

It's going to be hardcore, a big 'fuck you' to modern governments everywhere and the current international establishment order. :feelsjuice::feelsEhh::feelsclown:
I applaud you. Make sure we are like paradis and we have 3 manly walls risen up

I applaud you. Make sure we are like paradis and we have 3 manly walls risen up
The theme will be more on the lines of the collapse of the Roman empire, except the barbarians are already inside the gates.

be sure to tag everyone from the forum in your manuscript.

It say's 48hrs, I'm not finding it? I know I'm slow but I'm interested.

View attachment 458518
Off topic, but you have a very based name

What are chaddites though? Chads or chadlites?
Just a kind of funny decorum wordplay on my part, nothing more.
be sure to tag everyone from the forum in your manuscript.
Good idea, I will incorporate that strategy.
It say's 48hrs, I'm not finding it? I know I'm slow but I'm interested.
Sorry, I'm an extreme procrastinator, I have the rough draft of the manifesto nearly completely, I should have the end product of my outlines ready by tomorrow night I believe.
Off topic, but you have a very based name
One of my favorite writers, I have all his books in my collection.

Last edited: