Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I'm writing an incel manifesto.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
I'm writing an incel manifesto within the next four to six days as I believe inceldom needs a philosophical update to its current framework that hopefully if I write it correctly and accurate enough it will bring us into the next two centuries or so I like to think to myself in my own personal boasting. It will definitely raise a few eyebrows when I have completed it where it will most definitely comprise of my usual self-destruction of humanity and the inevitable demise of human civilization itself. My goal and ambition have always been to create a more consistent well-rounded incel philosophy or framework transferring the power of bant or magic sorcery of memes into a more digestive intellectually stimulating worldview structure. I believe that I have discovered the key to doing this and I'm undeterred from completing my life's work and personal journey of mine. The manifesto itself will be long and lengthy but it will encompass a variety of things. It will be a new established orthodoxy that will challenge some of the old orthodoxies of thinking, but it will be an enhanced complimentary one that hopefully pleases all.

So, this thread is my sneak preview for all you fine gentlemen here. :feelsjuice: :yes:

Last edited:
It's a great idea! Can't wait to see it. it's quite an ambitious task.

We need to change what they say about us (or better define motivate and explain):
Discussions in incel forums are often characterized by resentment and hatred, misogyny, misanthropy, self-pity and self-loathing, racism, a sense of entitlement to sex, and the endorsement of violence against women and sexually active people
A manifesto would be a perfect chance to do that. If done properly, it could help us and society a great deal.

...as I believe inceldom needs a philosophical update to its current framework that hopefully if I write it correctly and accurate enough it will bring us into the next two centuries
Maybe you could share some drafts, or have some collaborations towards the end (or after it, in the form of follow-up revisions)

It's a great idea! Can't wait to see it. it's quite an ambitious task.

We need to change what they say about us (or better define motivate and explain):

A manifesto would be a perfect chance to do that. If done properly, it could help us and society a great deal.

Maybe you could share some drafts, or have some collaborations towards the end (or after it, in the form of follow-up revisions)
Let's just say, I plan to release a vision of hell on earth for all the normies, foids, (((elites))), and glowies to look at where once my writing is complete even God himself in the heavens will weep tears of blood. I shall hold a mirror for them to look at and they will come to know or understand the void abyss that is all of humanity. But more importantly for our brotherhood, it will set guidelines that will ensure our very future survival until the day of reckoning finally comes destroying this entire world and fabric of reality completely. Your average feminist will read my manifesto and will immediately feel ill to her stomach where afterward it is my every hope that she goes into convulsions from the sheer mental cognitive dissonance or madness of it all. :feelsdevil::yes::feelsEhh:

Last edited:
I think I'd be seeking some water in that dry hellhole. What's that movie?

Your posts: Juices me.

Let's just say, I plan to release a vision of hell on earth for all the normies, foids, (((elites))), and glowies to look at where once my writing is complete even God himself in the heavens will weep tears of blood. I shall hold a mirror for them to look at and they will come to know or understand the void abyss that is all of humanity. But more importantly for our brotherhood, it will set guidelines that will ensure our very future survival until the day of reckoning finally comes destroying this entire world and fabric of reality completely. Your average feminist will read my manifesto and will immediately feel ill to her stomach where afterward it is my every hope that she goes into convulsions from the sheer mental cognitive dissonance or madness of it all. :feelsdevil::yes::feelsEhh:

View attachment 551578

View: https://youtu.be/55dMVUHHI3E

Your avatar: Keys me.
17124.jpg

I'm writing an incel manifesto within the next four to six days as I believe inceldom needs a philosophical update to its current framework that hopefully if I write it correctly and accurate enough it will bring us into the next two centuries or so I like to think to myself in my own personal boasting. It will definitely raise a few eyebrows when I have completed it where it will most definitely comprise of my usual self-destruction of humanity and the inevitable demise of human civilization itself. My goal and ambition have always been to create a more consistent well-rounded incel philosophy or framework transferring the power of bant or magic sorcery of memes into a more digestive intellectually stimulating worldview structure. I believe that I have discovered the key to doing this and I'm undeterred from completing my life's work and personal journey of mine. The manifesto itself will be long and lengthy but it will encompass a variety of things. It will be a new established orthodoxy that will challenge some of the old orthodoxies of thinking, but it will be an enhanced complimentary one that hopefully pleases all.

So, this thread is my sneak preview for all you fine gentlemen here. :feelsjuice: :yes:

View attachment 551565
Your writings are really top tier ,it will be studied and read in the blackpill schools in the future ,we are the philosophers of this era

Your writings are really top tier ,it will be studied and read in the blackpill schools in the future ,we are the philosophers of this era
It is my extreme hope the writing itself will become popularized and passed on empowering the minds of men everywhere worldwide where some knowledge or wisdom can be ascertained. It is also my hope that my writing will be hated by world governments and feminists alike for generations to come where they will curse my very name upon reading it or when it is even remotely mentioned at all. Thanks fren. :feelsEhh::yes:

Last edited:
Thanks bro.

I have some Ovaltine.
(But the cup is round, they should call it roundtine)

I'll check it out!
It's not a bad movie, it's alright. Probably the closest visual animation you'll get to Dante's Inferno. :feelsjuice: :yes:

Everyone should write a manifesto I'll start mine one day

Godspeed, buddy boyo.

It is my extreme hope the writing itself will become popularized and passed on empowering the minds of men everywhere worldwide where some knowledge or wisdom can be ascertained. It is also my hope that my writing will be hated by world governments and feminists alike for generations to come where they will curse my very name upon reading it or when it is even remotely mentioned at all. Thanks fren. :feelsEhh::yes:
It will just be like that, hated by evil and loved by the good hearted

Well good luck my friend. Make sure to post it sometime so we can read it.

Shout out some of us on there:feelsclown:

We, the Incels of the United Forums, in order to from a more perfect Union ...

Last edited:
I think every incel needs to write a manifesto

Good fucking luck brother. If there is one thing I know, its the masses hate incels. They hate what we are, though we were created by the society they built. A society built where the odds are stacked against our favor. If what you say is true, it will be loathed by normies foids and chads alike then I welcome it. Anything that crumbles the status quo and shatters world views, those are the illuminating ideas. I wish you nothing but success in your endeavor.

Call it "Our twisted world" :feelsLSD:
Title of the manifesto currently I'm working on is looking like, The abomination of humanity, the self-annihilation of civilization, and the future incel manifesto.:feelsokman::yes::yes::yes:

The main character simply refers to himself as the unknown man. No more teasers however, I want to make it a surprise. :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
Good fucking luck brother. If there is one thing I know, its the masses hate incels. They hate what we are, though we were created by the society they built. A society built where the odds are stacked against our favor. If what you say is true, it will be loathed by normies foids and chads alike then I welcome it. Anything that crumbles the status quo and shatters world views, those are the illuminating ideas. I wish you nothing but success in your endeavor.
Thank you fren, I have spent the last eight hours contemplating how it will all be written together and I'm hoping to have the rough draft done before the night is over.:feelsEhh::yes:

It will just be like that, hated by evil and loved by the good hearted
There is no good or evil, there is only the power of the will. Evil is merely a word describing a sentiment of disgust, but what is one man's good is another man's evil and vice versa. :feelsdevil::yes:

Title of the manifesto currently I'm working on is looking like, The abomination of humanity, the self-annihilation of civilization, and the future incel manifesto.:feelsokman::yes::yes::yes:

The main character simply refers to himself as the unknown man. No more teasers however, I want to make it a surprise. :feelsdevil:

View attachment 551936
Surprises me

Let's just remember here, that "incels" are basically and exclusively men. So making the masses hate "incels" more, it's equivalent to make the masses hate MEN more... affecting also all normies and Chads (less, but still). Only foids benefit from that.

There is no good or evil, there is only the power of the will. Evil is merely a word describing a sentiment of disgust, but what is one man's good is another man's evil and vice versa. :feelsdevil::yes:
Hmmm. In nature there is only surviving... it's only after a social structure, that these concepts are born and applied. We see as evil anything that damages society or some members of it (including oneself)... but when there is "damage"? This is a tricky and complicate subjective matter, open to a multitude of interpretations, and with roots into so many cultural elements and trends.
BUT is it, really? Or it's just the law behind it that's complicated? With the notion of a evil deed being much simpler and more easily universally agreed?

For example, why rape today is seen as "evil"/wrong? In the past, it was pretty much a normal thing. So, how has it come to be illegal? Well, it did not happen because one single foid woke up and complained about it... no. It took a lot of foids complaining about it, making a lot of noise and trouble... and then it happened.
You could say that it was the law, that changed, not the notion of rape being evil that has always been there... which is maybe mostly correct, for foids rape has always been seen as evil because it was an unpleasant experience for them, but it was pleasant for men instead. So all women considered rape an evil deed, while men... hmm, did all men approved it? If you were one man, back then, should you have helped a random foid from getting raped... just because u didnt want her to suffer from it? More generally, if the law allows you to do an evil task, should u do it? And feel completely good about it? Maybe the answer is yes.
Returning to the foids: should them not make this little sacrifice, which is "allowing" or not making a huge deal out of rape, to make the men population more happy? To make happy those men that work the hardest jobs, jobs that can and will kill u... !? Tricky.

Working is another potentially unpleasant thing , and yet we all have to do it and agree to do it (*)... still, there is a big gray area on how hard jobs should or could be. You could say some bosses are really evil in how they treat their employees, but still the law permits them that. Because the law often sides with evil. Having a moral compass, that blocks you from doing what needs to be done, is most often dangerous and detrimental

Concluding this ramble (ahah), is "what is one man's good is another man's evil and vice versa" right? I'd say that the concepts of evil and good are pretty much universal and hard to debate, it's the law around it that can be more easily manipulated, given how the law it is and has always been on the evil side of so many things.
Interesting to notice that foids are trying to picture incels suffering as... something motivated, fair, right, not evil!? Yeah, they are really trying that, they are really trying manipulations and [UWSL]scheming [/UWSL]of these magnitudes; no wonder they were called wicked witches, in the past

Last edited:
Make sure it clarifies that we don’t just care about sex and a lot of us just want to be loved by somebody else

Attachments

• Fallout 4 Far Harbor - Nick Valentine Quotes Oppenheimer_ I am become Death_ the destroyer of ...mp4
    2.4 MB
There is good and evil , they are not the same as morality but there is, and it is not the disgust

Let's just remember here, that "incels" are basically and exclusively men. So making the masses hate "incels" more, it's equivalent to make the masses hate MEN more... affecting also all normies and Chads (less, but still). Only foids benefit from that.
Very true. This should pour salt in the wound. This should deepen the rift and strengthen the divide. I want them to know my hatred for them. They will show thier true colors with thier lashing out at all men. Normies and chads will feel this lashing and not necessarily come to "our side" but hopefully as i said, realize the divide.

There is good and evil , they are not the same as morality but there is, and it is not the disgust
No, there is only the monopoly of violence to control others with and those who possess it. Apathy, indifference, self-interests, and virtue masquerades are the highest laws of the land. :feelsdevil::yes:

Last edited:
Oh my god man that avi is so scary when i saw it i almost had a heart attack oh my god